- Over 8+ years of experience in IT industry, with 6+ years of experience as Salesforce.com CRM , Force.com platform using Visual force and Apex as Developer and Administrator and 2 years of experience as JAVA Developer .
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC with proficiency in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance phases.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Workflows & Approvals, Reports & Dashboards, Developed Formula fields, Validation rules, Email generation.
- Extensive work experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, Page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports to various formats Snapshots, Dashboards.
- Extensive experience in developing APEX classes , Triggers , Visual Force pages , Controllers , writing Workflows , Force.com API , REST API , SOAP API.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard, Workbench and other integration tools like Apex Data Loader , Excel Connector , SFDC Data Export.
- Experienced in creating the Lightning components and Lightning Applications.
- Experience in Batch Processing (Batch Apex) with scheduling (Manual & Automated).
- Experience in Salesforce Integration for Data Integration/Synchronization/Replication from Sales force to external systems like Oracle and SQL server.
- Strong working experience with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Quotes, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in developing Salesforce CRM App Exchange applications.
- Experience with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Custom cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and understanding of the Force.com architecture and SOA based EAI standards order to provide guidance and direction to the customer.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
- Experienced in Scoping Phase, Gap Analysis, Testing, and Implementation Phase.
- Extensive experience in lead case management (Web - to-Lead, Email-to-Case).
- Experience working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Involved in deploying the project using change sets and force.com IDE.
- Experience with anaging the complex data Experience in Integrating App Exchange Applications with Salesforce, Informatica on Demand, Mass E-Mail Management, Application management using Force.com Plug-in & Eclipse IDE in Sandbox and Production Environments.
- Working with different aspects of Web Services (XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST, SSI) & web integration with SDFC.
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language, Target App Exchange Product and Salesforce Mobile Experience.
- Working experience with development tools like Force.com IDE , Force.com Explorer and Data Loader , Workbench , SF Org for migrating data between environments.
- Hands on experience CRM functionality of Sales, Marketing, Call and Territory Management modules, Workflow Approvals, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Experience in creating unit test cases and coordinated change requests to drive the business requirements during Integration and testing stages and reviewing the application.
- Have knowledge on Integrating Salesforce and Google Apps.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Willing to work in a challenging and cross-platform environment.
Salesforce Technologies: Force.com Web Services API, Apex Classes, Apex Trigger, Visual Force, SFDC Eclipse Plug-ins, Force.com IDE for Eclipse, Apex deployment Tools, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Salesforce.com customizations like Workflow Rules, Role Hierarchy, Validation Rules, Formulae, Custom objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Process Builder, Translation Workbench, Lightning, Apttus.
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plugin: Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Excel Connector.
Data base: Oracle 11g/10g/ 9i/8i, SQL Server 2008/2005, MS Access.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Admin
- Worked with end users and business analysts for requirements gathering, analysis and provided design inputs.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Solutions Standard objects and Custom Objects.
- Used Force.com IDE for development for Visualforce Pages, Apex classes, Triggers and debugging and analysing logs.
- Strong experience in implementing Salesforce.com MVC in the application customizations for separating Data persistence, UI and business logic.
- Evaluated how Lightning works for the organization and the business processes managed with Salesforce.
- Created and Debugged Lightning Components, building with Lightning App Builder and Visualforce with the new Lightning Design System.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Written Apex Classes, Custom & Extension Controllers and Apex Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Developed Visualforce pages using components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data list, Command Link and Command Button.
- Performed apex callout using Web Service to external applications from salesforce using Http Request and Http classes.
- Developed custom SOAP and REST Web Services in Salesforce and published for External applications for consuming.
- Good understanding on CLM and used good Hands on experience in combining custom and standard components with help of Salesforce Lightning.
- Performed salesforce.com configuration activities Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Set, Public Groups and Queues.
- Implemented Workflow rules, Approval process and its associated actions like Creating Task, Email Alert and Field updates.
- Developed Email Notifications Engine by implementing a batch job for sending Email Notifications to users based on business criteria.
- Developed complex validation rules, Formula fields and established many - to-many relationships using junction objects.
- Created record types and assigned Page Layouts based on the profile to the record type.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards for various business users on Opportunity, Cases and Accounts.
- Used Data Loader to bulk load data into Salesforce.com from other databases and CSV files.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Developed ETL mappings in Informatica for Integration between Sales force and supported data migration activities for migrating data from various business centres and business centre users with the support of Saleforce.com.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to different other Sandbox as well as into Production environments using Change Set, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool.
- Worked on High Level Design document and Solution Document in addition to Business Requirement Document.
Confidential, Thomasville, GA
- Played the role of Salesforce.com Administrator, Analyst and Developer and involved in maintaining salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, permissions, generating security tokens, validation rules.
- Worked on customization of different standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price book, Campaigns and Cases.
- Configured Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management.
- Designed, developed, deployed page layouts, components, custom objects, custom tabs, apex classes, visual force pages to reach the needs of organization.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented object level, field-level and record-level security and managed roles, visibility settings.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using Force.com IDE.
- Developed apex web service SOAP and REST classes for external application to consume data from salesforce.
- Worked on Visual Force Components, Visual Force Pages in Salesforce using Lightning Design System.
- Worked on Sales cloud and Service Cloud and marketing cloud.
- Extend or build new apps with the Lightning app builder and lightning components
- Created Server APEX Controller for Salesforce Lightning Experience and Added Lightning Component to Lightning Pages and Record Pages.
- Written SOQL, SOSL queries in apex triggers and controllers and followed salesforce best practices for querying large data sets and to have results within the governor limits.
- Having worked on salesforce.com sandbox and production environments for development and testing and then to production environments.
- Used Mule soft as integration tool for connecting Saas and enterprise applications in the cloud and on premise.
- Developed customized Reports, Dashboards for business users and managers, developed custom report using visual force pages.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com and other platform-based technologies like Visualforce, force.com API, and web services.
- Implemented and customized the following objects: Contacts, Accounts, Leads Opportunities, Campaigns, Documents, Reports Products, Cases, and Solutions.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on force.com platform in salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Supported the data migration activities for data migration from various business centers and business center users with the support of Saleforce.com
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help salesforce.com support.
Salesforce CRM Developer/Admin
- Analyzed the business requirements and mapped to Salesforce.
- Involved in data migration from Excel to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created workflow & approval processes, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Developed Apex Classes, Visual force pages and Apex Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Customized page layouts for Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity depending upon user roles and groups.
- Configured user Roles, Profiles, sharing settings, organization wide defaults.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites
- Created various Reports, Report Folders to assist Service managers to better utilize Sales force and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, APEX Language, Visual Force - Pages, Component & Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Worked with Business Users and Business analysts for requirements gathering, analyzing the requirements.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Written Apex Classes, Controller, Extension Controllers and Apex Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Developed Web Service Callouts from Salesforce to External Applications using SOAP and REST API.
- Developed Custom Web Services in Salesforce and published for External applications
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards, validation rules, formula fields for the application.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC with Salesforce.com.
- Worked with Visualforce Controllers (Standard, Standard List, Custom and Extension)
- Integrated salesforce and Siebel using cast iron and informatica connector tool
- Created salesforce communities for customers and partners.
- Prepared data mapping document to map source and target system fields.
- Worked with Informatica ETL team for creating Data mapping for source and target (salesforce) systems.
- Developed reports and dashboards in the communities
- Experience in Data cleansing by writing apex classes and identifying in ms-excel.
- Configured/Created Profiles, Roles, and Permission Sets for the organization and setting up Field-level, Object-level security rules for the application.
- Written Apex Test Classes for unit testing to ensure at least 75% of code coverage is met.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to different other Sandbox as well as into Production environments.
- Developed web components using Servlets, JSPs, Tag libraries, XML, XSL, Tiles framework, Struts, and UML
- Created SQL queries and Stored Procedures for CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations on database
- Used Eclipse as an IDE and Apache Tomcat as an Application Server
- Testing and debugging the project for proper functionality and documenting modules
- Developed application code using Core Java and J2EE (Servlets, XML) in Eclipse tool
- Solely responsible for writing the automation tool in java for manipulating the dates
- Used VSS for version control management
- Developed Session and Entity Beans to implement business functionality
- Used Application Assembly Tool for generating War and Ear files and for deployment to the Application servers
- Worked on XML conversions and validations
- All java components are ported into Web Logic Application server running on Linux
- Also ported on Windows NT/IIS server with Servlet Exec 3.1 as JSP Engine.
Environment: Java 1.4 SDK, java Script, JSP 2.0, AJAX, XML, JSTL, JNDI, EJB 2.0, UML, Web sphere, Struts, CSS, Eclipse, hibernate.