- Project Manager, 21 years - Information Technology (Agile ScrumMaster, Waterfall)
- Seasoned senior executive professional with over 21 years of leadership experience in Information Technology Software Systems & Engineering.
- A strong successful leader in the fast paced dynamic software and engineering development environments delivering high quality products and a proven track record of building, developing, and managing cross-functional engineering teams.
- Extensive experience with multiple ITSM's and lifecycle methodologies and managing concurrent projects between $75K and $10MM with varying resources ranging from 2 to 21 FTE's. Strong database and BIA skill sets (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle) across multiple enterprise platforms (SAP, CRM).
- Experience with multiple software technologies and deployment tools (Jira, BigPicture, Rally, Git, Jenkins, Selenium, and Puppet).
- Developed a wide range of leadership skill sets as a responsive and approachable manager who can build successful teams and effectively lead through clear communication, negotiation, and mentoring. Strong software and engineering background brings unique perspectives and critical thinking to software development and business analysis.
- Successful management of cross-functional teams for corporate enterprise software solutions.
- Managed $10MM mission critical telecommunications project with high profile Confidential regulated exposure and safety impacts.
- Developing and leading departmental resources to collaboratively deliver products and systems on-time and within budget to meet corporate objectives.
- Attained and exceeded IP Process Improvement Metrics to deliver high quality products.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communications skill sets have built successful relationships between clients, developers, peers, and C-level & PMO management.
- Concurrent Project Management of Cross-Functional Teams
- Strategic Enterprise Planning & Execution
- Product Design and Development
- Leadership & Team Building
- Business Intelligence & Analysis
- Wide range of executive level skill sets
- Budgeting & Procurement, Auditing & PMO
Agile Project Manager / Business Intelligence
- Strong Scrum Master lead; Agile - Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban methodologies.
- Jira, BigPicture, Rally, Git, deployment tools, and large enterprise ITSM's to manage software projects and environments. Coordinator for Big Room resource planning.
- Work closely with product owners, business analysts, and developers to manage all ceremonies and daily standup, PBI grooming & story estimation, sprint planning, daily charting (CFD, burndown, velocity), sprint reviews, retrospectives, testing (TDD & BDD), and continuous integration testing.
- Experience with COGNOS, Tableau, Spotfire, Oracle BI Cloud dashboard design and creation.
IT Product Manager / Product Owner
- Managed and programmed buy/sell strategies for predictive analysis and forecasting of equities, ETF's, & commodities using next generation development platforms.
- Developed standard ITSM/ITIL methodology and implemented SAFe across the organization synchronizing cadences of all waterfall, Scrum, and Scrumban teams.
IT Project Manager
Confidential, San Diego, California
- Managed concurrent $100K - $10MM capital and maintenance projects, with 2 - 19 varying FTE's (mainframe and client-server teams). Directed enterprise Software/Telecommunications projects reporting directly to PMO.
- Data aggregation, mining, and extraction from multiple database technology platforms and data warehouses. Managed Cognos Business Intelligence software and data warehouses. Responsible for client, PO's, and BA relationships to architect solutions.
- Managed process control, status & contingency reporting, financial budget planning, and SOX & audit Compliance.
- Developed PMO's Y2K gold testing standard based on previous enterprise audit and testing experience.
DBA / Developer, Lead
- Software design/development on client/server, DB2, & SQL Server platforms.
- Business Intelligence Analyst: Data extraction, database creation & population, rules and triggers, SQL queries, developed cross-platform middleware, client relationship management.
IT Project Manager / Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, San Diego, California
- Oversaw the entire San Diego County office and satellite locations for 11 vital multi-user applications.
- Informatica conversion and population of SQL Server databases from legacy departmental RDB. SQL Server dashboard (Cognos/Tableau) reporting and training for business analysts.
- Designed the DA’s user rights & security program database.