- Over 4+ years of IT experience in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes work experience on SFDC Administrator, Developer on Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience in implementation & Integration experience on Salesforce.com using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Custom Tabs, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Good Knowledge on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Apex Programming on Force.com Platform.
- Experience in building Custom Applications that includes Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Expertise in developing Apex classes, Controller and Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Expertise in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data loader Utility.
- Proficient in security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Profound knowledge in using Lightning components and Lightning Builder for Salesforce1.
- Expertise in maintaining the Functional areas of Data Management, Forecasting, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Cloud marketing, Tasks and Events.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, entity relationships and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Object - Oriented Design.
- Able to assess business rules, collaborate with stakeholders and perform source-to-target data mapping, design and review.
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Lightning, Workflows, Approvals, Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules, AppExchange, Eclipse, Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader.
Data Management: Demand Tools, Data Loader
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Programming Languages: Apex, Java
Code Versioning: GIT, SVN
Confidential, Norwich, NY
- Involved in requirement gathering from the client location, knowledge transfer and setting expectations on project progress at the client end.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller & Extension Classes to support Visualforce pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed and Developed Dashboard to monitor case activities based on geography.
- Developed and Customized User interface in Salesforce.com using Visualforce, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Controllers to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Involved on creating Lightning Pages inside Lightning App Builder.
- Worked on Reports and Dashboards in Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management.
- Provided business solutions to clients nationwide, ranging from Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Mobile Development.
- Created Visualforce pages that could be rendered as PDF's , build dashboard components and developed email templates.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API's and displayed within the lightning component.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created custom Reports based on business need and associated them to Dashboard.
- Customizing Company Profile, Security Controls and Communication Templates of the organization as per the organization requirements.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Script, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Lightning, Visualforce, Web services API, Data Loader, Data Migration, Sales cloud, Service Cloud, SOSL, SOQL, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, Reports, Dashboards, JIRA, Windows.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Following Agile Methodology, Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analysts and Project Managers, in order to better customize, and/or develop a solution.
- Designed and documented relevant system code and configurations.
- Interacted with testing teams for the development and testing of the code.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages .
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Provided ongoing SalesForce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDES.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Created/Introduced new Record Types on Various Objects.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Designed various WebPages, Survey Documents in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Provided business solutions to clients nationwide, ranging from Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce1 Mobile Development.
- Involved in migration of Chatter capability to new Salesforce1 platform for over 8,000 users including definition, guidelines and usage of Chatter and integration with Salesforce1 platform.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings and Permission Sets.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Resolved bugs in Service Cloud.
- Used Salesforce Lightning framework presents app developers with the opportunity to build dynamic web applications.
- Used the Full Copy Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Worked on various Salesforce .com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Ad hoc Reports and Report Folders, Report Types for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Configured the settings and communication templates, and granted high volume portal users to objects in customer portal.
Environment: Salesforce1, Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOSL, SOQL, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Data Migration, Salesforce Lightning, Data Loader, Cast Iron, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Roles, Profiles, Reports, Picklists, Accounts, Email Alerts, HTML, Jquery, and Windows.
- Customized standard sales force objects like opportunity, contact, accounts, products, price books, case management and solutions.
- Created pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookup relationships, record types, formula fields.
- Created page layouts, links, custom buttons, Visual force for complex business requirements and integrations
- Developed VF pages and associated Apex classes to allow the customers to register, login and submit their service requests which are resolved by CSS people.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Developed and configured Custom Reports to planning monthly, quarterly and annually and for forecasting.
- Used complex validation rules, cross object formulae, lookup relationships, workflows and dynamic approval processes to implement business logic
- Used Apex classes, triggers, web services to integrate with multiple legacy systems.
- Used data loader and scheduling tools to automate bulk data loading to keep systems in synch with legacy systems
- Mainly worked with Lead Management in SFDC.
- Worked on Email handling requirements for assigning the leads to Agents.
- Worked on Apex Classes and Pages to make enhancements on the existing functionality.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Created Custom objects, fields according to the requirements of business which are useful in the validation of entitlements.
- Created custom Profiles, Roles, and Public groups to restrict the data access to the unwanted internal users depending on their job responsibilities.
- Created Page Layouts for various profiles to make the CSS people comfortable for inputting data into the CRM from customers.
- Implemented Formula fields, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, and Workflow Approvals.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards, validation rules, formula fields for the application.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead and converted Lead to Custom Client Object (aka Account object). Maintained system interface diagrams and functional designs.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Sales force Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.