Business Intelligence Developer
Confidential, Dunwoody, GA
- Conducted requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders, developed business requirements, technical requirements, and test plans.
- Designed and developed enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Functioned as part of an On - Call team to monitor production environment.
- Developed T-SQL Stored Procedures that are used as data sources within SSRS Reports.
- Performed data modeling to create relationships between tables and perform profiling of source data.
- Developed Tableau data sources to create Tableau reports.
- Created SSIS packages that loaded Hyperion Financial data into a SQL Server database.
SQL Server Developer
Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Designed, developed, and implemented SSIS packages to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data into a data warehouse for Business Intelligence, Financial and Operational Reporting for the enterprise.
- Developed stored procedures, user defined functions and Triggers.
- Maintained existing databases with maintenance plans for backups as well as maintained replication.
- Created numerous simple to complex queries involving self joins, correlated subqueries, CTE’s and XML techniques for diverse business requirements, and implemented required functionalities.
- Created an ETL solution that reads Product, Vendor, and Order data from .CSV files on a network share into a SQL Server database. The solution also validated incoming data and performed notification when jobs complete. The order data thus loaded into reporting functionality (including the Tablix control). The reports were setup for automatic delivery based on standard report subscriptions.
Information Technology Specialist/25B
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Performed Quality Assurance Tests on customer accounts to ensure modifications were performed with authorized specifications.
- Inventoried and managed printers, desktops, laptops, cables, hard drives, and monitors for repair programs valued in over $1M
- Skilled in test equipment operation, equipment testing, and troubleshooting methods.
- Installed, maintained and diagnosed signal support equipment.