- Extensive hands on professional IT experience with 17 years in building Cloud Data Integrations, Enterprise Data Warehouses, DataMarts and Data Migrations. Involved in phases of Analysis, Design, Architecting, Development, Business - reporting requirements, testing and supporting.
- 16+ years of technical expertise in Informatica PowerCenter 10.x,9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x, Cloud Services (ICS), Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) and Informatica Power Exchange.
- 6 years of experience as ETL Architect in designing and implementing Data integration and DataMart using Dimensional modelling.
- 2 years of experience on webservices using REST and SOAP for data integrations with ICRT, IICS and Python 3.7.
- Strong Informatica performance tuning experience with respect to partitioning, pushdown optimization, source, target, mapping tuning.
- Extensive experience with Teradata and Oracle Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) including SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Packages, SQL Performance tuning.
- Experience on Snowflake cloud database with integration of salesforce and data from files in amazon s3 bucket.
- Worked on JSON, flat files, XML, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Teradata 15, Sybase, DB2 as part of Data integration sources and targets.
- Experience in Teradata loaders and writing B-TEQ scripts, UNIX SHELL scripts, Python programming.
- Experience in building operational data stores (ODS), enterprise data warehouses and data marts. Data integration, ETL code conversions.
- Worked with Dimensional Data warehouses in Star and Snowflake Schemas, slowly changing dimensions Type1/2/3-dimension mappings. CDC, Dimensional Data Modeling, Physical and Logical Data Modeling.
- Developed reporting applications using Cognos and Business Objects.
- Good Exposure in Retail, Healthcare, Financial Services, Sourcing, HR, Sales and Insurance business domains.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, Quick learner and adaptive to new and challenging environments.
- Experience in processes SOX compliance followed by different clients. Worked in Agile Scrum, SDLC and Onsite Offshore model.
Cloud Tools: Informatica Cloud Service (ICS), Informatica Cloud Realtime (ICRT), Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS), Azure and AWS S3 bucket.
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center 10.x/9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x, Informatica power Exchange
BI Tools: Cognos and Business Objects
RDBMS: SNOWFLAKE (Cloud DB), Teradata, Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server
Programming: Python Scripting, UNIX shell, SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL
Project Management: Project Planning, Estimations, Coordination, Quality Assurance, Client Liaison, User Assistance
Operating Systems: Windows 10 Enterprise, NT/2000, XP and UNIX
Business Areas: Retail, Healthcare, Finance (Private Bank, Retail Bank and Card Payments), Sourcing (HR and Supply Chain), Insurance, and Sales
Informatica, Autosys, Control: M, Maestro, Chronicle
Loader Utilities: Teradata (Fastload, Mload, FastExport, TPT), Oracle - SQL Loader
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Analysis current state of EDW data and come up with Design and Integration of salesforce accounts, membership, contract, customer, events and opportunity data into Confidential EDW system.
- Collaborate with external auction vendors like Manheim and internal Confidential data analytics team on understanding the auctions data requirements and develop a process to integrate Sales, MMR pricing and online vehicle exchange (OVE) data by using REST API calls.
- Partner with Repairpal.com and integrated vehicle repair orders and claims data into Confidential EDW environment by using REST API calls and uploading JSON formatted data into repairpal ESP claims API.
- Collaborate with reputation.com business, IT teams and Confidential internal marketing tech team on understanding the requirements of online customer reviews and successfully integrated into Confidential EDW environment.
- Analysis and design the data integration of customer reviews from Qualtrics.com web survey for survey questions and answers with the formatting of horizontal and vertical table structures.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on understanding requirements and integrate Confidential customer email notifications data for number of online clicks
- Write/analyze functional requirements based on obtained business requirements and designed solutions to align with existing EDW target state.
- Experienced with connected to Azure data storage environment to get the sitecatalist data and
- Integrated into Teradata environment.
- Implement data integration best practices and conventions, code review, design testing strategy and elaborate test data sets.
- Created BTEQ scripts for Teradata and used utilities Fast Load, Multiload, TPT updates.
- Extraction of data from source like flat files, XML, JSON, SQL Server, Sybase and Teradata databases.
- Develop ICS mappings and mapping configuration tasks to integrate salesforce data into EDW system
- Created Informatica mappings, sessions, workflows and reusable components to process data from XML files and relational data.
Environment & Tools: Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS), Informatica Cloud Service (ICS), Informatica PowerCenter 10.1, Python 3.7, REST APIs, SOAP, Webservices, Teradata, SQL Server and Rally
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Senior Technical Lead
- Derived technical requirements and come up with detailed Architectural model to deliver enhanced business analytics for USI data.
- Analyzed the current state of ETL architecture (EDM) and working on requirements gathering to future state roadmap as well as solution blueprint.
- Defined data consolidation strategy from source to ingestion, stage and Data Mart and user-access (Tableau Reporting) layer.
- Identify & articulate benefits and drawbacks of different technologies and approaches for the large-scale management
- Working as a main person for the Customer in terms of requirement development, gathering and their final approval.
- Developed an architecture document, naming standards and designed a data flow processes to support the reporting needs.
- Collaborating with other Architect teams, partners between ICS, AWS and Snowflake cloud DB and ETL admin teams on building firewalls between on premise and cloud environments.
- Collaborating with test data management team on data masking requirements to maintain non-sensitive data in development phase as per compliance standards.
- Working on a solution to reconcile the master data from various sources with MDM data to maintain accuracy of the data.
- Lead a team and was actively involved in solution design, data mapping activities and supporting the ETL team during development of DDM project.
- Highly collaboration between the Business and IT teams on handling with business requirements and solution designing.
- Working on data analysis of various source systems like Salesforce, MDM, PRD, AUM, Morningstar, Sales Connect Workday, Goal sheet and documented use cases, solutions and recommendations.
- Working on POC’s for new strategies and coordinating with technical teams on ongoing development of the project
- Working on creating and managing sprint stories on JIRA for execution of project in agile methodology.
Environment & Tools: Informatica Power Canter 9.6, Informatica Cloud Services 10.1 (ICS), Snowflake (Cloud Database), Amazon AWS S3 and JIRA
Confidential, Gladstone, NJ
Senior Data Consultant
- Working with Pfizer Business SME’s, gathered and documented functional specifications for GRW Phase-II project.
- Constructed application flowcharts to describe the details of processing data and development across multiple platforms.
- Design and development of ETL processes using Informatica Power Center Mappings and Transformations to integrate data from Workday applications into various operational Oracle database systems and centralized Oracle data ware house system to provide the data for various downstream interfaces across 25 global locations which include US, Canada, CALA, EMEA and APAC regions.
- Working with Global HR business team on understanding of CAAMS (Criterion Affirmative Action Management System) analytical process and come up with Solution Strategies from various stages of recruitment to hiring process and continuous track of colleague’s events and performance life cycle.
- Coordinate with project managers and application managers to ensure solutions are meeting long term Business and IT strategic goals.
- Involved in estimations starting from requirements gathering to until the SIT executions
- Provided technical leadership for other team members on Database Architecture and interface design.
- Design, develop, and implement mappings, workflows and scripts that perform error capturing and reporting.
- Come up with technical solutions for historical data migration from PeopleSoft and ongoing data integration from Workday.
- Identified performance bottlenecks with the Informatica mappings and improve the target throughput by using Pushdown optimization.
- Managing the team of 25 (onsite 5 and offshore 20) and helping the team on familiar with Informatica and helping technical guidance where it required.
- Working on weekly and monthly status reports and presenting to IT stakeholders.
- Working with test leads during SIT support and reviewing of SIT scenarios, test executions and working with development team to fixing the defects if any.
- Working with Business teams during UAT support and explain the scenarios and get the sign-off process done from across the HRBT global users.
- Working on Informatica cloud services (ICS) to integrate different subject areas of the data from Workday as part of proof of concept.
- Working on SQL/PL SQL procedures to develop BEV and other ELT process where analytical data sets are built.
Environment & Tools: Informatica Power Centre 9.6, Informatica Cloud Services 10.1 (ICS), Workday, GetAccess, Oracle 11g SQL/PL SQL and UNIX
Confidential, Portland, OR
ETL Architect/Tech Lead
- Understand Requirements from KP business team and come up with multiple approaches data integration between across all sources within KP (Enrollments & Utilizations) to integrate into 3Rs program.
- Involved in high level design documentation and work with development team to follow the build according to the design.
- Designed and implemented generic Visio Mapping template that facilitated auto creation of Informatica ETL mappings which reduced significant time and effort on build creation.
- Design a strategic solution for Audit frameworks and exception handling processes by using Informatica Power Center.
- Come up with solutions for custom variable functionality which is a highly collaborative framework between the Business and IT teams on handling of service codes with claims data in order to identify the valid claims (internal, external and pharmacy claims) before data submission to CMS.
- Created and design Workflow concurrency to processing the data by region based to avoid waiting time.
- Assisted in the creation of enterprise ETL best practices and development standards.
- Come up with Workflow re-startability and recovery process to avoid manual cleanups in case of job failures in middle of data loads.
- Managed and reviewed onsite and offshore deliverables, prepared test cases and assisted Confidential business team for user acceptance testing and sign-off process.
- Collaborating with DBA team to get the environments setup and EIS team on PHI data de-identification as per compliance requirements.
- Co-ordinate with ETL admin team for approvals for various scenarios and strategies
- Involved in production deployments and handing over responsibilities to support team
- Working on SQL/PL SQL scripts to create merge scripts for the type-2 dimensional data loads.
Environmen: & Tools: Informatica Power Centre 9.5, Oracle 11g, Teradata, UNIX and TIVOLI
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in new diligence activities from Syntel
- Understand Requirements from Amex SME’s and come up with multiple approaches data integration between Sybase and Teradata
- Prepare test strategy document for ELT and Data migration approaches
- Involved in estimations for testing of 2000 tables
- Offshore team co-ordination, work delegation with in team and follow up with daily activities
- Involved in historical data testing between Sybase and Teradata
- Come up with solutions for handling ongoing data in production environment as part of ETL approach
- Involved weekly status and monthly review meetings with customer
- Daily status meetings with in team
- Involved in creation of test cases
- Create defects in Quality Center tool and follow up with development team to address the defects
- Providing technical solutions to team for any issues
Environment & Tools: Teradata, Sybase, Perl, Informatica 8.6
ETL Tech Lead
- Project life cycle (SDLC) - from analysis to production implementation, with emphasis on ETL design, development, Unit testing and handover the IDWH application to Production support team
- Proposing solutions and giving multiple scenarios for the requirements
- Provided estimations for PC mappings development and Unit Test cases along with Data Loads
- Working with Business Engineering team and collect requirements
- Involved in creation of ETL standards documentation
- Involved in creation of Design documentation and define ETL approach.
- Involved in creation of low level design documents for ETL mappings
- Involved in creation of Unit Test documents for testing results
- Provide ETL solutions to team where it required
- Trouble shoot and problem solving for data issues and technical issues from end to end
- Working as senior ETL developer for develop Informatica mappings based on Business Specifications
- Analyze mapping specifications for fit in current requirements
- Analyze data related issues and provide solutions
- Involved in preparation of SIT, UAT and PROD release documents
- Coordinating with QA and PROD team for all releases and where it required
- Provide monthly review reports and present with management
- Coordinating with QA and PROD team
- Verifying and controlling the quality of services
- Prepare test data for execute requirements in development and SIT environments if required
- Provide test data with Business Engineers to validate
- Performance Tuning
- Informatica code migrations from one environment to other environments
Environment & Tools: Informatica 8.6, Oracle 10g and Control - M
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Production support and Maintenance
- Prepare documentations for support and maintenance manuals
- Interact with Business users to define current and future application requirements
- Provide monthly review reports and present them to customer
- Prepare documentation for ETL load schedule window and checklist
- Coordinating with Development and QA team
- Verifying and controlling the quality of services
- Initiate and execute Offshore positions
- Prepare test data for execute requirements in SIT and UAT environment
- Provide test data with Business users to validate
- Performance Tuning
- Servers maintenance and upgrading patches
- Migrations from one environment to other environments
- Informatica maintenance on weekly basis
Environment & Tools: Informatica 8.1, 7.1 and 5.1, Oracle 10g.