Versatile, immediate results - driven professional with superior record of results in Senior inside/outside B2B sales on a President’s Club Level for companies like Confidential. A consistently repeating immediate(within first month of hire) President’s Club Level sales rep and recruiter. Highly skilled and high volume cold caller and lead generator; exemplary rapport builder able to quickly convert rapport to trust-based relationships. Compelling presenter with unique ability to lead prospect to reveal core issues and needs as well as develop solutions and close deals. Exceptional presentation and public speaking abilities; reputation for engaging audiences. Competitive and aggressive, with record of demolishing established quotas and objectives. Talent for building productive relationships with senior managers and executives that support ongoing sales and revenues. Real Estate Investor with a current portfolio of 3.5 million dollars worth of 5 multi-tenant properties earning 140k per year in rental income.
- Sales Strategy & Planning
- Lead Generation
- Cold Calling
- Value Propositions
- Overcoming Objections
- Customer Relationships
- Tracking & Follow - up
- New Account Acquisitions
- Training & Development
Sr. Business Development Manager
- Successfully placed 10 people(85,000 GPS) on billing in first year, with 9 to follow year to date.
- By the end of second month averaged 4-6 new job orders per week.
- Office leader in dials (70+), connects(10-15), and appointments set
- Exceeded goal of having to close first deal within 3-4 months in first month.
- Doesn’t require micro managing, created a self-monitoring activity sheet that tracks dials to connects to appointments set/orders taken(daily).
Sr. Account Executive
- Gained 3 new clients within 3 weeks - most successful start of entire CS team.
- Within the top 5% of the company for sales activity(calls and client visits)
- Develop and grow client base by marketing services for contract and/or staffing solutions.
- Conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers.
- Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals
Business Development Manager/Sr. IT Recruiter
- First Perm Placement occurred in the first 4 weeks of employment for UPS(office record).
- Averaging 2.5-3 perm placements per month as of month 6.
- Managed up to 22 reqs during shrinkage of Perm Placement team and maintaining placement average during this period.
- Promoted to Business Development/Account Manager at month 11 of employment
- Led the entire staff with high activity calls ranging from 60-100 per day
Confidential, Clifton, NJ
Corporate Recruiter/Manager of Talent Acquisition
- Successfully staffed 10 Junior IT Sales Reps within 2 weeks by making 100-125 calls per day while sourcing 25 hours per week(surpassing 1 month’s quota of 6-8 new hires in 2 weeks).
- Completed the 1st and 2nd quarter’s(Jan 1st - June 31st )assignment of having to staff 10 Senior Level IT Sales Reps in a record setting 6 weeks.
- Manage a team of 2 Recruiting Coordinators
- Overall first month number of hires was 21 amongst 8 different positions. This was accredited to maintaining a self-made activity sheet monitoring dials, dials converted into contacts, contacts converted into interviews, and interviews converted into hires.
- Created 3 phone numbers concept allowing the opportunity to reach top candidates that would not answer the first and sometimes second phone number.
- During employee review the General Sales Manager Jennifer Ortiz stated to the CEO Meli Abdulhayoglu that “ Michael DeMarco is the BEST recruiter we’ve ever had.”
- As a result of high volume success in multiple departments the CEO (Meli) assigned the project of staffing a Director of Marketing and a Content Marketing Specialist for the Corporate Headquarters in Clifton NJ. The project was also completed in May ’15.
Confidential, Lodi, NJ
Sales Manager & Recruiter
- Quickly emerged as go-to person for senior sales force and being promoted to Team Manager of 8 reps in the first month. Gained rapid success by utilizing training to consistently close 2 or more deals each week valued at $45-50K per deal.
- Repeatedly and consistently received weekly awards as top producer among 40 team members for submitting largest number of proposals to prospects.
- Earned position as most productive sales representative producing the MOST proposals sent out daily in the entire office.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customer objections through direct questioning and well-prepared rebuttals; acted as example for other representatives.
Confidential, East Rutherford, NJ
- Successfully used cold call and warm-lead follow-ups to expand client base and maximize revenues,achieved $405K in ’13 gross sales(Will provide w’2’s upon request).
- Earned significant recognition for quality performance in both sales and events in Atlanta Nightlife Industry magazine.
- Researched detailed customer information using Goldmine to identify new clients and tailor events and entertainers to specific desires, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively marketed company services in industry magazines in three cities, substantially increasing sales potential and market penetration using current trends which set the model for candidates staffed.
- Top Retail clients that I provided 25-50%% of staffing for: Dudes, Fort Lauderdale, S.Richards, Miami Fl, and Atlanta, Ga.
Confidential, Florham Park
Senior Inside National Sales Representative/Senior Sales Consultant
- Set new standard for work ethic at Confidential, completing 100+ cold calls each day and working extended hours to maximize sales and revenues; recognized as team activity leader.
- Earned recognition for accomplishing fastest-closed sale among all new hires, closing sale to Subway franchise owner by week #2.
- Consistently maintained closure rate along with daily calls and appointment requirements at 30% to 50% over quota.
- Recipient of numerous awards for exceeding quota and turning in exceptional sales performance; sold 2 units per week to secure 10% placement among 150 employees earning President’s Club status.
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
Regional Director/Senior Sales Consultant
- Established reputation for top performance, including top-10 ranking from month two through to the last month, promotion to senior-level role within two months, promoted to Regional Director of New Jersey Branch at month six.
- Built exceptional relationships with senior managers in high-end hotel accounts, including highly profitable Bridgewater Marriot and Hilton Parsippany, while closing 2-3 deals per week.
- Recognized as a top 10 representative throughout the entire company nationwide.
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
Senior Sales Consultant
- Completed required Management Training Program along with clients from wide range of industries, gaining invaluable insights into diverse management styles and techniques.
- Surpassed sales volume quota by 40%, resulting in employee award.
- Maintained exceptional levels of productivity, including up to 150 cold calls per half day while meeting with up to 5 prospects in face to face meetings daily, three units sold per week (NJ office leader).