Business Intelligence and database developer with experience designing, coding, testing and supporting database solutions in SQL Server environments. Proficient in an assortment of technologies, including MS SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, Access, Linux, VB.NET, C#, XML, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, T - SQL.
- Table, View, and Stored Procedure Creation and Maintenance
- Data Security, Backup & Recovery
- Custom ETL Scripting with SSIS
- SSRS development
- SQL Tuning in an SQL Server Environment
- UML Documentation using MS Visio
- Database Administration
Confidential, Altoona, WI
Business Intelligence / SQL Developer
- Designed and developed an enterprise data warehouse using MS SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), which dramatically improved the ability to deliver accurate and expedient business intelligence to the corporate administrative team and operational staff.
- Produced automated reports based on marketing and financial data which was used by administration and management for critical decision making
- Contributed to the planning and development of new processes and IT systems to create a more efficient flow of data to end users and reduce corporate expenditures.
- Create and maintain technical documentation relating to data architecture, schemas, and database objects.
- Provide internal training and consulting as a subject matter expert on the enterprise data warehouse.
- Work with project stakeholders to gather data requirements and produce deliverables accurately and on time.