- Confidential is a project manager and solution architect specializing in the design and quality delivery of ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, data science and Big Data Analytics solutions for Confidential 500 and Confidential clients.
- Confidential has over thirty years of IT experience in building enterprise - wide ERP systems, data warehouse and business intelligence applications for different industries.
- Over the last seventeen years, Confidential has completed numerous data warehouse, Informatica ETL, and OBIEE/Siebel Analytics and Oracle BI Application implementation projects involving application integration with multicultural teams across departments and regions in client organizations.
- He has fulfilled project roles varying from Program Manager, Project Manager, Infrastructure Manager, Technical Lead, Solution Architect, ETL Architect, Data Analyst and EPM Developer through all phases of implementation.
- Confidential has expertise in system architectural design, data modeling (OLTP and OLAP), real-time system automation, data integration, requirements gathering, business analysis, technical writing, system development, testing, performance tuning,, migration and deployment of multi-tiered ERP, e-commerce, data warehousing and business intelligence applications.
- Confidential possesses good interpersonal skills and has good English and Chinese communication skills, both verbally and written.
Business Processes: Project Management, Order to Cash, Procurement and Spend, Supply Chain and Order Management, Inventory Management, Marketing campaign/offer, Service Request Management, Loyalty Management, Enterprise Incentive Management, Financial Management. Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, Siebel Analytics, Siebel Marketing, Siebel Contact Center, Siebel Financial Services, Siebel Sales and Services, Siebel ePharma, Siebel Loyalty Analytics, Oracle Real Time Decisions.
Oracle BI: Informatica, DAC, Siebel Analytics 7.x, OBIEE 10.1.3.4 to 11g, OBI Application 7.9.x, Oracle Data Integrator.
Oracle E-Business Suite: 11.5.10, R12, Oracle POS.
Programming languages: R, Python, SQL, Java, Shell Script, HTML, VB, JSP, XML, COBOL, FORTRAN, BASIC
Database: Oracle 11g, Teradata, MS SQL Server, Confidential UDB/EEE, Access, Essbase
Operating systems: UNIX, Confidential /UX, AIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows NT, Windows Server, MS DOS, MVS TSO/JES2 CICS
Tools: and Methods: Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Confidential WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, Toad, Siebel Tools, SQL* Plus in Oracle, SQL * Loader, Enterprise Manager, SQL Developer, Query Analyzer, MS Sharepoint, VISIO, MS Project, MS Office
Cloud: Salesforce.com, Oracle SaaS, PaaS, DBaaS, BICS, AWS, S3, EMR, Azure, Google Cloud Platform API
Senior Managing Consultant
- Led BI Practice in presales, client management, project proposals and delivery management. Managed risks, grew resources and targeted Big Data analytics skills.
- As Data Architect, Confidential led the requirement gathering, design, data integration and implementation of MS SQLServer/SharePoint Web Portal on Azure Cloud for a Utility Vehicle manufacturer Call-Centre showing together legacy Customer Inventory data and Real-time vehicle GPS data.
- As Technical Manager/Integration Architect, managed application integration, testing, compliance data validation and system deployment of Security Access Badge Replacement project at Duke Energy.
- Assisted configuration and implementation of OBIEE 12c with ODI Financial Analytics for GE China.
- As Data Architect, Confidential implemented the Informatica 9.5.1 SFDC Account consolidation project with daily feed from Oracle systems on time and within budget for one of the global industrial giants (GE).
- As Project Manager, led OBIEE 11g onsite and offshore teams in EBS R12 Sales, Field Service, CRM, Financial, Lead, Quote and NEMA Analytics in Linux Production maintenance support, defect resolution and new dashboard/ETL development and delivery for a Japanese medical equipment manufacturer.
- Performed project planning and status reporting, task scheduling, defect resolution, gap analysis, requirements management, Functional and Technical Design, Informatica/DAC ETL and OBIEE dashboard/report development, testing, UAT, migration and deployment, resource and management, communications and change management.
- Managed and implemented full synchronization of Production, QA and Development Environments, Incremental Load development, testing and deployment of ETL Execution Plans using Informatica and DAC. Managed End-to-end testing and data validation of incremental verses full load for the three environments from EBS sources to Dashboard/reports.
- Managed the Requirement and Design phases of Oracle Enterprise Expense BI Dashboard Application for a security company.
- Certified Big Data HortonWorks Hadoop 2.0 Data Platform Developer.
- Certified Mulesoft - Associate Mule Developer.
- Certified Project Management Professional.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Lead Consultant, Solution Architect/Project Manager
- At Confidential, Performed ETL Tools assessment of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Informatica with respect to PowerConnect SAP ECC Adapter, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning and Essbase Adapters. Also evaluated Star Analytics, Business Objects Data Services, Oracle Hyperion Analytics Link and Extended Analytics. Presented data Integration roadmap, implementation approach and recommendations to an Oil and Gas manufacturing client.
- Led OBIEE 11g Sales and Service Analytics and Oracle Real-time Decisions presale support, requirement workshops, gap analysis, Business Requirements and Functional Design Documents, Requirement Traceability Matrix, customization assessment and project planning for a Mobile Telecom Business Transformation project.
- As Solution Architect, oversaw three clinical messaging programs for a pharmacy provider (CVS):
- Defined and documented Consumer Engagement Enterprise Opportunity Management System Solution Architecture, Web Services design specifications and refined Enterprise Logical Data Model Templates
- Third-Party Patient Opportunity Interchange campaign targeting with predictive analytics, multichannel delivery and disposition - business and functional requirements and solution architecture design
- Architectural design of Federated Web service integration with Healthcare prescribers via Surescript and Allscript for prescription option recommendations and targeted message delivery and disposition.
- Led the SAP BI/DW-OBIEE (11g) reports assessment, gap analysis, project estimates, resource and delivery planning, design and development.
- Recommended a performance benchmark using SAP Native Connection Vs XMLA resulted in significant performance improvement.
- At Confidential, Managed cross-functional teams for Business and Functional Requirement definitions, design and implementation planning of communication ps and Real-time recommendation and placement of Web Offers to Healthcare Professionals based on profile, communication p, consumption history, product sales, business rules and marketing goals. Developed Statement of Work, project/resource plans, assumptions and risk assessments, issue tracking and resolutions, business requirements, RTM Audit, functional and technical design documents, utilizing Web Services and Offshore development and test resources.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Principal Consultant, Solution Architect/Project Manager
- OBIEE 10g and Analytics Applications 18.104.22.168: Sales Order Management and Financial Analytics Application for a security equipment manufacturer:
- Responsible for Business Analysis, Project Development, Planning, Delivery, Client Communication and Change Management. Evaluated integration, business requirements and scope. Developed Statement of Work, project/resource plans, risk assessments, business and technical design documents. Presented to client for budget and approval on Build phase utilizing an Onshore/Offshore development and test process model.
- Reviewed EBS 11i implementation, legacy order management and financial reporting systems. Established OBI Application configuration and reporting documentation standards.
- Led requirement analysis, design and development of Enterprise Expense Management dashboards showing Actual, budget and forecast, in OBIEE sourced from EBS 11i. Advised client on account group setup in Chart of Account to utilize OOTB Financial Analytics Application data models with minimal customization. The Enterprise Expense Management dashboards can be drilled down along account group hierarchy and time dimension all the way to view the posted GL expense and invoice.
- Discussed strategic Enterprise Performance Management roadmap and enablement with client C-level executives.
- Designed and extended Oracle EBS R12 to Sales and Service Analytics Applications for a Medical Imaging manufacturer.
- Gathered business requirements, performed gap analysis and design for OBIEE Analytics dashboards replacing legacy Cognos Dashboards and Lotus Notes Opportunity reports based on the new EBS R12 source data.
- Delivered work products on time and within budget.
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
Principal Consultant, Business Intelligence Team Lead/Solution Architect
- OBIEE 10.1.3.4 to 11g and Analytics Applications 7.9.6.x: Successfully managed and completed 16 Oracle BI Analytics Application implementations and support including CRM, Sales, Service, Marketing, Call Center, Loyalty, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Government, ARRA reporting, Law Enforcement, eBusiness Suite 11i and R12 Financial, Procurement and Spend, Supply Chain and Order management, Peoplesoft HR and custom designed Analytics.
- Responsible for delivery of Business Analytic Solutions including Client business re-engineering/data requirements gathering, gap analysis, solution Functional and Detail design, data and System Test, UAT, environment migration and Production turn-over, user and communications, namely, for an eBusiness Suite R12 Procurement and Spend, Supply Chain and Order management implementation for the US military.
- Led an Accenture team and provided strategic guidance and best practice implementation review, issue resolutions and recommendations on installation and configuration of OBIA in system architectural components, software, database, OBIEE security integration, parameters, CSV and custom ETL Design in Informatica, DAC and PL/SQL Scripts. Developed a SQL based parameter configuration summary spreadsheet for the source Oracle EBS R12 system.
- Performed strategic analysis, project planning, communications and change management for Oracle BI Analytic Applications delivery.
- Assisted client in global sales, service and marketing analytic application phased delivery and roll-out.
- Assisted sales team in proposal development, sizing, client presentation and pre-sale demonstrations. Encouraged team work and frequent communication. Mentored staff developers to adhere to best practices, established guidelines and policies. Performed staff appraisals and performance reviews in developing required talent within the team to exceed individual established goals.
- As Solution Architect developed multi-dimensional data models resolving many-to-many relationships, defined territory and position hierarchies, aggregates and drill paths as well as enabling Marketing Loyalty Segmentation and Ad Hoc reporting. Delivered the first Oracle development and implementation of Loyalty Analytics for a retail client opening a new department store in Beijing, China, on time with great success.
- Led teams to design and develop custom dashboards with multi-period analysis, distribution and trends, drill down capabilities in geographic locations, occurrences, product types, status classifications, Unit and Organizational activities dashboards with LDAP Single-Sign-On Integrated Authentication into CRM Applets and views, guided Navigation and drill-downs.
- As Solution Architect, designed and developed seamless financial control, error reporting and account reconciliation for Peoplesoft journal postings from 12 different operational source feeds drill-able from the annual financial reports into monthly Journal summary, Account Tree Chart Fields, posting detail and then to individual source transactions.
- Developed custom Multi-lingual/multi-currency (Italian, French, Chinese) team-based security with Active Directory Windows SSO authentication; custom Dashboards access with views, guided Navigation and drill-downs.
- Extended GeoSpatial MapViewer integration to Analytical Application Dashboards for Land Management and law Enforcement.
- Performed data integration and technical detail design and development for the integrated Real Time Decision with Enterprise Call Center and SOA decision recommendation.
- Expert Services: Provided Analytics Application Health Check for OBIEE ETL, Meta-data and Dashboard/Answers Report Performance Review and Analytics Upgrade impact assessment to Siebel CRM 7.9 source system upgrade.
- Performed Informatica ETL and OBIEE Quality Assurance and defect resolutions on many projects, esp. one for an ePharma Analytics Applications navigating from CRM Applet to Analytics dashboard to BI Publisher reports for a large pharmaceutical company.
- Advised and assisted clients in system infrastructure set up with load-balancer on dual Presentation Servers, System Test, UAT, environment migration, QA, user and Production roll-out.
- Provided documentation that conformed to Client process standards and knowledge transfer to client Business Intelligence support groups.
- As instructor, delivered Oracle University courses in
- OBIEE Data Warehouse Developer Course, OBIEE Analytics Overview Course, OBIEE Using Analytics Course.
- Managed the solution delivery, design, development and implementation of Web Portals, Informatica ETL and Callidus Variable Compensation Data Mart and Analytics projects for on-time delivery and successful client acceptance.
- Managed Technical Architecture, requirements and data analysis for Peoplesoft eProcurement and external vendor punch-out for an environmental company with $6B annual spend.
- Led the Java development and delivery of an eCommerce website and framework for the largest Oracle/Sun distributor in Japan.
- Responded to RFP, project planning, contract negotiation and project management.
- Managed the requirements specification, design, development, testing, deployment and roll-out of Enterprise Data Warehouses, Data Mart and Web Portal projects, including ones for PepBoys, Marriott, Travelers, City of Washington D.C.
- Successfully project managed 13 resources and delivered the Enterprise Data Warehouse and application migration for GM in just 12 weeks, allowing client savings of over $500,000 per month with follow-on of $12 million facility management contract.
Advisory Project Manager
- Managed sales proposal response, hardware and software solution architecture and project development.
- Successfully managed each business requirement specification, SOW, client expectation, team communications, status and issue resolution, change management, project budget, resources and scope for on time project completion.
- Adhered to ISO 9001 quality project management and change management processes to deliver OLTP solutions in Facility Management (Oracle, VB), Stock Security Clearing (Visual C++), Hospital Authority Archiving, Museum Document Management and Stock Brokerage Management System (SQLServer, VB) on time and within budget. Managed DBA, System Administrators and software development teams.
- Managed IT infrastructure, network, system, software, application and Help Desk teams.
- Managed a three year $6 million Incineration Process Control system automation and integration project from initiation to commissioning on time and within budget. Developed chemical waste tracking, transportation and laboratory management systems. Managed RFP development, proposal and vendor selection, contract negotiation, IT infrastructure, 52 node network, Help Desk, System Administrators, DBA and IT (Moore DCS, Mainframe Cobol/VS, DB2, C, G2 and Oracle) application software development and testing teams.