- Seeking a challenging position as a Business Partner / Analyst, utilizing my functional experience and technical skills in continuous process improvement to contribute to Business Process optimization.
- 12 Years’ hands on configuration experience as a Business Analyst in SAP FICO
- 3 FLC implementation experience in Functional areas of SAP ECC 6.0 FICO, Procure to Pay and Order to Cash
- Real time Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Project System (FIORI), COPA, Internal Order, Treasury (Banking) configuration experience
- Business process re - engineering using Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
- IT Liaison between Business and System Development team
- Protected organization from incurring IRS tax penalties associated with federal healthcare and physician payment acts by delivering an on-time SAP solution.
- Ensured company was IRS compliant for 1099 tax withholding vendors by retroactively updating closed invoices and configuring system to mark relevant invoices and generate 1099 forms.
- Significantly streamlined the project system process by providing SAP subject matter expertise on the conversion of SAP PS requirements into FIORI PS requirements.
- Helped establish a more effective approval process for supplemental budget items by developing an IT solution that controlled additional expenditure on existing projects.
- Successfully trained 300 employees, including top level management, on the use and functionality of the new budget supplement process to ensure approval was gained before spend.
- Hands on experience in designing, building, testing deploying and writing functional specifications for SAP FICO technical RICEF solutions - Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms
- Worked in collaboration with financial institutions to setup lockbox files, electronic bank statements and other inbound interfaces and outbound interfaces for sending payment files
- Played key role in business transformation by supervising conversions, data load during project cutover and post Go - Live using LMSW
- Created Winshuttle scripts/templates for the business and to upload master data/ transactional data and provided business with enhanced reporting functionalities using SQVI/SQ00
- Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills, International exposure, willing to work under resource and time constraints
- Working on SAP HANA Finance 1709 and Business Analysis CBAP Certifications
ERP: SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 6.0 (FI/CO).
Operating Systems: Windows 7
Implementation Tools: HP Quality Center, Visio, SharePoint, Solution Manager, Excel, PowerPoint, Winshuttle, Infopak and LSMW
Support Tools: IT Service Management (ITSM) and Service Now
Confidential - Denver, CO
FICO/PS BUSINESS PARTNER
- Managed offshore resources after project Go-live
- Coordinated change deployment and implementation via change control board after Business successfully completes UAT
- Held business requirements workshops, eliciting requirements on the as - is and the to-be business process design, system analysis, integration points and data strategy in SAP PS and FIORI
- IT liaison between PS business area and systems teams, communicates project status, feasibility and issues to key stakeholders
- Responsible for configuration, training and documentation of FICO and Project Systems business processes including project templates, budget profiles, allocation structures, settlement profiles, availability control and PS status management
- Configured Intercompany AP & AR transactions, New GL, Document Splitting, Parallel Accounting and Cost of Sales Accounting
- Configured payment terms, Automatic Payment Program and Electronic Bank Statement
- Maintained cost center hierarchy, profit center hierarchy, cost centers, primary/ secondary cost elements and cost element groups.
- Created reports based on the request and requirements of external and internal auditors
- Created substitution & validation rules, GL account sets, distributions and assessments
- Configured Asset classes, Account Determination, Screen Layout Rules and project systems integration with fixed assets
- Utilized the query and reporting capabilities in SQVI / SQ00 queries in creating table joins and providing management with vital data
- Wrote and tested RICEFW solutions
- Configured the system to mark invoices of 1099 vendors as 1099 relevant and to generate 1099 forms
Confidential - Denver, CO
FI/CO / PTP BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Contributed to business transformation with the New General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Asset Accounting (AA) and Cost Center/Cost Element Accounting, Profit Center, Internal Order and Profitability Analysis (COPA) in SAP ECC 6.0 in the Americas
- Project manager for the implementation of the Medical Device Excise Tax as part of the Affordable Health Care and the Physician Payment Sunshine Act as part of federal regulatory requirements to create transparency in payments made to doctors by Medical device manufacturers
- Assisted with Intercompany AP & AR transactions and Month End Foreign Exchange Valuation
- Managed offshore development resources prior to and after go-live
- Elicited requirements from subject matter experts using requirements workshops, use cases, interviews, document analysis and business process descriptions
- Worked with business SMEs and collaborated with the development team to develop functional solutions based on business needs and requirements
- Configured Lockbox, Electronic Bank Statement, Check Lots, DME Engine, ACH Payments, Bank Account Reconciliation/ Post Processing and EDI 820 Payment advice
- Configured House banks, bank accounts, and Automatic Payment Program for outgoing payment and functional specs for electronic ACH/check payments Bank Interfaces
- Configured Asset classes, account determination, depreciation keys, depreciation areas, ordinary and unplanned depreciation runs, AUCs for Asset Accounting
- Worked in collaboration with financial institutions to set up banking interfaces and EDI 110-Vendor Invoice and EDI 820 - Customer Payment Advice
- Developed process to clean-up data from the legacy environment and designed Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) and Winshuttle process to load data into SAP
- Utilized Solution Manager and SharePoint as documentation and document repository
- Integral member of the Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms team to write functional specs and created SQVI / SQ00 queries and Winshuttle scripts
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
FI/CO FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Configured Account Payable Vendor Master Data, Payment Terms, tolerance groups for vendors, house banks, bank accounts, void reason codes for outgoing payment
- Created AR master records and reconciliation accounts for sub ledgers, customized account groups, field status groups and posting keys
- Designed and developed Lockbox Requirement and House Banks for Cash Processing
- Prepared the comprehensive documentation and testing required for all FI processes using Infopak/ HP Quality Center and also helped in end-user training