- Aspen Hysis, Aspen Plus, PROII, AutoCAD, MATLAB, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Accumulate, examine, report prerequisites and comprehend the usefulness of the application and work on expansive datasets.
- Extensively structured, created and tried perception arrangements utilizing best practices for Tableau report advancement
- Created Dashboards using Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
- Tracked various campaigns, generating customer profiling analysis and data manipulation.
- Provided R/SQL programming, with detailed direction, in the execution of data analysis that contributed to the final project deliverables. Responsible for data mining.
- Utilized Label Encoders in Python to convert non - numerical significant variables to numerical significant variables to identify their impact on pre-acquisition and post acquisitions by using 2 sample paired t test.
- Worked with ETLSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for data investigation and mapping to extract data and applied fast parsing and enhanced efficiency by 17%.
- Developed a model for predicting repayment of debt owed to small and medium enterprise (SME) businesses.
- Identified meaningful insights from chargeback data. Communicated analysis to engineers, product and stakeholders.
- Analyzed high-volume data to investigate, identify and report trends linked to fraudulent transactions
- Extracting data from different databases as per the business requirements using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Wrote SQL scrips to extract & clean data and to join from different data sources
- Done data cleaning and development of predictive model using R Studio.
- Provided and created data presentation to reduce biases and telling true story of people by pulling millions of rows of data using SQL and performed Exploratory Data Analysis.
- Migrated data from Heterogeneous Data Sources and legacy system (DB2, Access, Excel) to centralized SQL Server databases using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Involved in defining the Source To business rules, Target data mappings, and data definitions.
- Performing Data Validation / Data Reconciliation between disparate source and target systems for various projects.
- Utilized a diverse array of technologies and tools as needed, to deliver insights such as R, SAS, Matlab, Tableau and more.
- Built Regression model to understand order fulfillment time lag issue using Scikit-learn in Python.
- Utilized Spark, Hadoop, Python, a broad variety of machine learning methods including classifications, regressions, dimensionally reduction etc.
- Used T-SQL queries to pull the data from disparate systems and Data warehouse in different environments.
- Worked closely with the Data Governance Office team in assessing the source systems for project deliverables.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Update and maintain workload standards and metrics in accordance with initiative changes for Workforce Management Team
- Create interactive dashboards for multiple teams in Central Operations
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Supports different item classes and business works and guarantees the best possible investigation and information are accessible for inward clients
- Performs and effectively tries to upgrade retail estimating and item sets.
- Analyzes data to drive analytics projects.
- Participates in multiple analytics project teams.
- Provides detailed analyses to Senior Leadership of weekly and monthly financial performances.
- Effectively presents analytical findings/leads discussions with upper managers and executives.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
Data Visualization Specialist
- Designed, developed, tested, and maintained Tableau functional reports based on user requirements.
- Converted all existing excel report into Tableau visualizations.
- Hands on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards.
- Working on generating various dashboards in Tableau server using various sources such as SQL Server/Teradata/Oracle/Excel/Text data etc.
- Preparing Dashboards using calculations, parameters in Tableau.
- Involved in creating a dual-axis bar chart with multiple measures.
- Created report schedules on Tableau server.
- Developed Tableau data visualization using Heat maps, Box and Whisker charts, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Cross tabs, Histograms etc.
- Blended data from multiple databases into one report by selecting primary keys from each database for data validation. Developing Dashboards and preparing ad-hoc Reporting.
- Found ways to make graphs and tables visually exciting, and aesthetically pleasing, while at the same time maintaining the accuracy of the core information content that is being communicated.
- Developed story telling dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them on to Tableau Server, which allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand needed information.
Graduate Teacher Assistant
Confidential, Beaumont, Texas
- Performed regular data entry tasks on student project grades for 250+ students.
- Provide feedback and guidance to the students.
- Monitor the test lobby and grade the test papers.
- Helping the undergraduate students to finish their project on time.
- Provided day to day technical support while monitoring and troubleshooting operations.
- Communicate with other engineers on site to leverage knowledge on plant operations.
- Conducted HAZOP analysis of different units and recommended the necessary changes.
- Conducted Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and Incident Investigation Report (IIR).
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification