- Over 8+ years of experience as an IT professional, committed to maintain cutting edge technical skills and up - to-date industry knowledge including 7 years of experience as a Salesforce CRM Administrator, Developer and Consultant.
- Hands on experience in SFDC development using the APEX classes, Triggers, S-Controls, Components, Reports, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-in.
- Configured, Implemented administrated and maintained the salesforce.com platform.
- Pervasive experience in performing the administrative and development related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Visual Force pages, Validation Rules, Users, Custom Reports, Workflows, Email Alerts and Page Layouts.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Thorough knowledge in the security and sharing model which is used to finely control the user's access to different data.
- Effective employment of Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Data Manipulation Language for data migration and management in bulk.
- Developed and worked on different Salesforce.com environments such as sandbox and production environments.
- Responsible for deploying between the Production and Sandboxes by employing the Force.com Migration Tool and Eclipse.
- Expertise in working on APEX Web Services API, Scheduled jobs and APEX Batch jobs and executed approval processes, e-mail services and workflows via customization.
- Built lighting app on the existing salesforce1 mobile application
- Created and maintained logical entity relationship diagrams, transformed logical models into physical data models with an add-on experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming with DB2, Oracle and MySQL Server.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Work well alone and as part of a team with excellent troubleshooting mechanisms and highly adaptable to different work environments.
Confidential, Jonesboro, AR
- Gathering the business requirements from business team and users. Writing the functional specification document based on the business requirement document.
- Leading a team of six people that includes three developers off-shore.
- Conducting daily support calls and enhancement planning calls.
- Writing Apex triggers, apex classes, developing Visual force pages, batch classes, scheduled apex, and test classes.
- Highly used data loader and informtica on demand tool to integrate Salesforce with other legacy systems.
- Hands on experience in migrating the data into the application from other merged companies and facilitating the application usage for new users.
- Solely responsible for deploying the components from staging environment to production.
- Constant involvement in exploring apex change apps and using the apps wherever necessary. Used apps like Apttus, Exact target, Marketo, Dupe Catcher, Cloud Converter, Chatter un-follow rules, Field Trip, Conga Composer, AKARD, Docusign etc.,
- Highly involved in interacting with the end users directly and conducted sessions around the globe.
- Highly involved in customizing the Salesforce functionalities like workflows, approval process, setting up roles, creating profiles, security controls, data management.
- Solely designed and documented the application enhancements post go live.
- Involved in integrating Salesforce with other in house data bases using informatics cloud.
- Implemented single-sign on for the organization.
- Keeping track of all Salesforce releases throughout the year and implementing latest enhancements immediately in the application.
- Raising cases with Salesforce support team in solving the product bugs.
- Solely implemented Ideas and Case Management and Lead management for the organization using web to lead, web to case, e-mail to case, lead and case assignment rules etc.,
- Developed complex visualforce pages using standard, custom controllers and components.
- Responsible for refreshing the Full copy and sandbox environments regularly.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Custom objects, Triggers, Batch Jobs, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Data LoaderReports and Dashboards, SQL Server 2008, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Classes, Conga App Extremes and Visualforce Pages, HTML, CSS And BootStrap.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of Business and technical requirements and designed the solution.
- Developed Apex Classes for Visualforce pages.
- Developed Triggers required for the application
- Have written Batch Apex for the asynchronous data updates.
- Created E-Mail Templates for the email alerts created.
- Used analytic snapshots for bi-weekly reports.
- Used SOQL & SOSL considering the Governor Limits for data manipulation using the apex code.
- Created case escalation rules to escalate cases automatically if they are not resolved within a certain period of time, also worked on app-exchange tools for tracking orders.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Customized standard Salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, case management and solutions.
- Developed Test classes for all the Apex classes and Triggers with minimum 95% code coverage for triggers and classes
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Exported data from legacy system and imported into SFDC through Apex data loader for data migration. Environment: Saleforce.com, Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Apex Classes, Visual Force(Pages & Components), Workflows, Rules, Eclipse, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Patient portal - This a lightning application that allows customers to view, refill, track prescriptions. I worked on web services for prescription tracking, integration with Hadoop for shipping time estimates, Drug and prescription DB for getting medicine schedules. I also did ServiceMax integration for home infusion services for setting appointment with medical providers.
- Benefits integration - I built integration with TriZetto Facets where benefits and claim data is maintained. I worked on integration code interfacing with TIBCO middleware and built UI to display this information in the customer portal.
- Marketo Implementation - I implemented Marketo and integrated with Salesforce Lead,
- Accounts, Contacts, implemented Marketo Lead fields and lead conversion mapping and setup Salesforce sync in Marketo.
- Involved in business requirements gathering and translating them into system requirements.
- Writing code, test cases, review code, checkin to source control, fix issues and enhancement, write technical and functional documentation.
- Migrating the code to the deployment instance after testing and provide support for post production.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Worked as Senior Salesforce Developer includes monitoring the team activities and experience in offshore nsite model.
- Involved in Administration, Development and Deployment of Salesforce.com
- Worked on Apex Data Loader for doing various bulk activities.
- Worked on Configuration like creation Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Process.
- Involved in creating Custom Settings.
- Responsible for writing Visual Force Pages for building the wizard.
- Involved in writing Apex Triggers.
- Worked on migrating Metadata from one Sandbox to another sandbox by using Change Sets and Force.com IDE tool.
- Worked on Data.com to get the correct data for Lead by using REST API.
- Worked on Geo Coding for getting Latitude and Longitude of a given address by using REST API.
- Worked on Schedule Apex and Batch Apex.
- Involved in Salesforce1 mobile Administration.
- Worked on generating PDF Files by using AppExchange applications.
- Worked on Custom Settings, Field Sets.
- Implemented advanced search functionality by using VF pages.
- Worked on writing Test Classes for Triggers and Controller Classes.
- Worked on Dupe Blocker Application to restrict the duplicates.
- Worked in View Account Hierarchy and Account Look up functionality for restricting the duplicates.
- Involvement in SFDC release management including Sandbox management, change set tracking, and requirement collaboration with architecture & quality team
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Data Loader, Apex Classes, Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards, REST API, Geocoding, AppExchange, Custom Settings, Field Sets, Schedule Apex, Batch Apex
- Developed Front-end using HTML and performed validations using Java Script.
- Used Struts Framework for configuration of action mappings and presentation logic in JSPs.
- Implemented the struts authentication and Authorization for Process.
- Created SQL Queries for data manipulation using JDBC.
- Used Apache Web Server for deployment.
- Used Confidential for Source Control and Version Management.
- Implemented ANT as the build system.
- Developed application code using Core Java and J2EE (Servlets, XML) in Eclipse tool.
- Used JNDI realms to authenticate users in a web application.
- Solely responsible for Writing the Automation Tool in java for manipulating the dates.
- Used JSTL in struts based JSPs.
- Worked with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Involved in Writing Unit Test Scripts to check the functionality of the Middle Tier and aid in Debugging Phases.
- Worked on XML conversions and validations.
Environment: - XML, J2EE, WebSphere, EJB, ANT, Eclipse, JUnit, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, Struts.Java, JRun Application server, Apache Web Server, UML, TogetherJ, Visual Caf, Web Logic, Apache-SOAP.