Certified Salesforce Administrator helping a non - profit community development corporation to clean and manage data, consolidate redundant objects, and research technical issues and design concepts.
- Data Entry
- Data Management
- Data Export
- Data Loader
Salesforce Administration Intern
- Salesforce Administration in Lightning to support the Director of Systems and Data Management.
- Data management, contact creation, merging of duplicates. Updated tab settings in profiles.
- Created reports and dashboards. Modified forms, editing custom fields, data entry of campaigns.
- Modified flow for intake form, corrected email templates in HTML, modified tablet page layout.
- Merging of objects to consolidate redundant record types, export and import of data.
Lead Application Development Analyst
Confidential, Westborough, MA
- Support and development of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) for three Distribution Centers and other integrated applications for Yard Management, Reporting and Transportation.
- Data communications and systems integration using Enterprise Integration Systems. Managed infrastructure projects, interfaced with cross-functional teams, Systems, Network, Security, DBAs.
- Implemented application upgrades adhering to SDLC standards, design from proof of concept, conversion strategy, preparation of tests and development environments, version control, QA and UAT testing.
- Database conversions, data extracts and imports, reporting, and troubleshooting SQL and Oracle.
- Managed service tickets, tracked issues and stabilization activities, lead continuous improvement initiatives, reported incident metrics. Change Advisory Board member to assess change risks and conflicts.