Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. IAM Business Analyst
- Gathered requirements and developed processes to on - board 200+ business applications into SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Maintain and update the onboarding application Questionnaire by getting inputs from the internal customers, application owners and application SME's
- Coordinate the end to end onboarding of an application through the different phases of SDLC
- Created different artifacts such as BRD, FRD, Questionnaire document, project plan and PPT slides
- Frame set up for enterprise level Role mining, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), Single Sign on (SSO), PAM (Privileged Account Management), Entitlement Management and Identity Management
- Established standards, designs and implementation of appropriate identity and access management processes and controls which help improve operations and lower risk
- Collaborate with client in implementation of the planning, training and operating of automated systems
- Provisioning and access governance experience with and understanding of security on systems such as Active Directory, LDAP/Unix, DBMS Oracle and manual provisioned applications
- Create design documents and functional specifications for development and enhancement work efforts
- Gather requirements by conducting meetings and brainstorming sessions with SMEs and senior management
- Involve in conducting JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions with the entire team to come up with the possible solutions for the business problems
- Responsible to create AS IS and TO BE Business Process Flow diagrams in MS Visio
- Assist Project Manager to identify risks and create mitigation plans
- Understanding of directories (AD/LDAP) and group structures, policies etc.
- Responsible for design and implementation of SailPoint's IdentityIQ
- Excellent knowledge and experience in implementing user provisioning credential management, workflows, forms, application integration, connectors, reports and roles
- Performed data analytics to ensure data is accurate prior to staging and activating certifications
- Served as liaison between platform, technical and business teams for end to end business process
- Direct provisioning using direct connectors for integration of target applications
- Performed Integration with multiple applications such as AD, Exchange, RDBMS, Flat File & LDAP
- Prepared business process models; used Visio to create use case diagrams
- Experience working with project management methodologies- agile development methodology, Implemented Agile (Scrum) Methodology that includes daily scrum with team
- Strong MS excel and access skills with knowledge on business analytic tools such as Qlikview
- Have excellent technical leadership, analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently
- Clarified QA team issues and reviewed test plans and test scripts developed by QA team to make sure that all requirements will be covered in scripts and tested properly
- Worked extensively with Microsoft Excel (Macros, VLOOKUPS, and Pivot Tables). Proficient Microsoft Word, Power Point, Access and Lotus Notes
- Used Quality Center/Test Director for requirement management, test planning, scheduling, executing test cases, managing and tracking defects
Environment: SailPoint 6.3, Confidential Quality Center, MS Access, MS Visio, LDAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, CISS, UNIX, OIM
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Business Analyst
- Conducted project kick off meeting with team members to explain roles, responsibilities, deliverables, timelines, assignments and status reporting as well as setting expectations from various teams
- Performed Requirement Gathering, Analysis & Management by actively discussing and exploring customer requirements and prepared the Business Case Document using MS Word
- Prepared the future state as well as current state screen shots presentation slides in PowerPoint, AS IS/TO BE document prepared
- Developed the project plan with the PM assistance and included provisions for project scope changes and issues and initiated efforts to make enhancements, created work process flows and work break down structures
- Created current state flow diagrams and also depicting the future state flow diagrams in MS Visio by interviewing various SMEs and feedback from IT solution architects
- Prepared artifacts such as BRDs, FRDs, Use Cases & UML diagrams using MS Visio
- Provided the best practices for OIM functionalities and implementation
- Participate in and/or User Acceptance Testing and bug-related reengineering efforts
- Ensure requirements gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented follow out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible
- Participate in and/or User Acceptance Testing and bug-related reengineering efforts
- Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities, as necessary
- Gathered requirement to perform integration with multiple applications such as AD, Exchange, RDBMS, Flat File & LDAP
- Analyze daily OIM daily access requests in order to ensure proper provisioning has been completed and verify Active Directory, RACF (Mainframe), ITIM LDAP roles have been successfully created
- Analyze and verify the onboarding, off boarding reports to ensure the Workday feed is properly correlated. Directly work with HR/Workday team on any failed new onboarding, off boarding requests
- Work with key business leaders, stakeholder and project teams to integrate their applications into IAM solution
- Stage yearly Certifications in order to comply with audit and compliance department policies and regulations. Directly work with audit and compliance to ensure users have proper access to Applications, Systems, and Databases. Provide Company Wide training for yearly Certifications
- Have daily, weekly meetings with Business, Developers, and Vendors in order to drive the implementation of security best practices and standards
- On boarded various types of applications including Active Directory, LDAP, RACF and multiple JDBC applications
- Defined and configured SOD policies for roles based on training
- Gathered requirements from application teams regarding user aggregation for access reviews and user provisioning using the access request process
- Managed projects for design and implementation of OIM, including coordinating with vendor leadership, technical services leadership, and end user customers
- Generated various reports within IIQ to monitor access requests and provisioning status
- Analyzed the received data VS existing data within IIQ to identify discrepancies within the system
- Worked on the orphan/ service accounts in IIQ to identify the right owner
- Strategized project scoping and specifications documents, to clearly communicate the project roadmap
- Coordinated system integration testing, bug fixes and user acceptance testing
Environment: OIM, LDAP, Active Directory, Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word, MS Visio, Windows, CyberArc, Service Now
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Work directly with business users to define and prototype Qlikview Applications. Worked with senior management to plan, define and clarify dashboard goals, objectives and requirement.
- Gathered, Analyzed, and transformed business requirements of the Client into logical and physical BI solutions.
- Facilitated Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with SME’s in understanding the Requirements.
- Extracted the Business Requirements from the end users keeping in mind their need for the application and prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
- Created and managed Project Templates, Use Case Project Templates, Requirement Types and Traceability Relationships in RequisitePro.
- Conducted Functional Walkthroughs, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and supervised the development of User Manuals for customers.
- Used SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies like Agile and Waterfall methodology .
- Prepared Test Plans for each release, written Test Cases and executed them as part of Functional Testing.
- Prepared Test Reports and Deliverables and submitted for version releases.
- Experience in error handling and debugging of Qlikview reports. Expert in handling production issues like report failures, missing counts in reports, resolving synthetic keys, Loops.
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Worked with Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading. Metadata architecture was also provided, for the purposes of query enhancement and clarification of data relationships.
- Performed analysis on enterprise data/report integration & provided functional specification to development team to build Enterprise Reporting Systems.
- Guided development team in the Oracle 9i based database.
- Assisted in presenting reports and analysis to help guide the management.
Environment: Qlikview, Rational Suite (Rose, Requisite Pro), Agile, MS-Project, MS Visio, MS Office Suite,AWS, Azure AD, Active Directory, Service Now, Unix