- Have 3+ years of experience as Full Stack Web Developer and Software Engineer in Java and Python, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java/ J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, XML, and SQL server.
- Working my knowledgable skills in acquiring perception about data science language in R - Programming for protein spectra from AWS cloud.
- Designed a web application using .NET, Visual C# as front end and MYSQL as the backend with the concept of data mining in one project.
- Gained experience in machine learning algorithms, data structures, and OOP’s concepts.
- Inclusive knowledge of Waterfall, SDLC, Agile scrum methodologies through participating in some meetings of a scrum, implementing and testing in some projects.
- Cognitive skill in publishing web services through RESTful API and hosting them.
- Extensive experience with Jenkins and Maven scripts and GIT version control.
- Working experience with Databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Proficient in programming by using the IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, and also learning new web technologies.
- Had an experience also with the front end of the customer care.
- Extensive experience with Web logic, Web Sphere application server, Apache Tomcat.
Languages: C, C++, .NET, Visual C#, Java, R, Python
Frameworks: ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3 & 4.x
Database Administration: Oracle, RDBMS, MS Access, PL/SQL, IBM DB2
Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Eclipse, IntelliJIDE, Sublime, Text Wrangler, GIT, Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, Routing and Switching protocols
Operating System: Windows, MAC OS, Linux
Utilities: Microsoft Office/ Excel/ WordPad, Adobe
Others: Software Development Lifecycle, Clinical Trial Lifecycle
- Developed a web application in R-Programming using R-Dashboard and AWS cloud to retrieve and store the protein data spectra for Public, Web-accessible and searchable database of protein spectra and developed an user-friendly layout for our client.
- Gathered business requirements and converted them into functional requirements using business process models and provided functional and technical expertise for business process development.
- Gained hands-on learning machine learning algorithms to implement the main goal of the application.
- Prepared technical documentation including test reports and analytical test procedures. Maintained a good working relationship with Research department and often communicated with them and provided technical support throughout the product development.
- Implemented with machine learning algorithm to perform matching between the selected bacteria spectra and raw dataset.
- Tested and validated the data and increased the performance with 80 percent while performing the average functions in the processing of identifying and classifying the bacteria and this process of classifying is known as MALDI-TOF.
- Deployed successfully into R-Shiny server and saved the results generating naming conventions with unique Id into the cloud.
Software Developer Internship
- Gathered requirements for the entailed development projects from the clients. Encrypted and decrypted using TCP/ IP socket interface for a simple server-client application.
- Tested UI designs for usability, resulting in software enhancements that improved user productivity.
- Developed the framework using Servlets, JSP and the user interface using HTML, CSS for my project and JDBC for the backend database access.
- Designed a web application using .NET, Visual C# as front end and MYSQL as the backend with the concept of data mining.
- Troubleshoot the issues for the JDBC and developed test cases for the bugs detected.
- Optimized and configured the components of the web through web logic application server.
- Designed software for Secret Intelligence Agencies using JSP Servlets in the front end, Apache Tomcat6.0 for the web server and NetBeans IDE and IBM DB2 as the database. Have had leadership experience managing a team of five members.
- We developed software Nymble - Blocking Misbehaving Users in Anonymizing Networks using JAVA, RMI, Java Foundation Class (JFC - Swing) for the front end and used MS Access as the back end.
- Gathered requirements for the entailed development projects from the clients on different concepts of programming languages. Assisted in preparing technical documentation including test reports, analytical test procedures, and change controls.
- Worked in Agile methodology, participated in daily stand-ups, retrospectives and provided status updates as required.
- Maintained a good working relationship with departments such as, Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory departments and often communicated with them and provided technical support throughout the product development.
- Designed new queries and utilized existing query models to draw relevant customer information for the development of financial reports utilized in forecasting, trending, and results in analysis.
- Hosted regular workshops and presentations with client stakeholders for system and process demonstrations.
- Proposed a dynamic routing algorithm that could randomize delivery paths for data transmission with popular routing protocols, such as the RIP and in wireless networks, without introducing extra control messages.
- Implemented a simple website for the unique ID management using Client-Server model with socket programming in Java and drifted successfully with ML algorithms.
- Supported the team in completing the project ahead of deadline resulting in 100% client satisfaction.
- Roles include gathering requirements from clients, development of the product and deploying the product following the Software Development Life Cycle methodology.
- Maintained expertise through, maximizing contributions through self-educating in Java, CSS, HTML editing and SQL queries as well as various website interfaces.
- Trained in Gathering requirements for the projects from the clients with the co-employees.
- Required programming languages for the front-end development were taught by well-versed programmers in the organization.
- Completed from IBM DB2 9 DATABASE and APPLICATION FUNDAMENTALS. in TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES for the NEON programme in the year .
- On the bench, learned how to work in the teams by being assisted during meetings with the clients and updating them with the progress of the projects.
- Got a chance to attend TED-X meetings held around the place to gain more knowledge about the technologies now and then.
- Being a trainee and also new to the work environment, it gave a chance to learn both balancing work and personal ambiance.
- It is one of my first s to secure a job in my campus during my under graduation and definitely the starting step for my success.