- Over 6 years of professional experience in Software Development with strong technical skills including 4 years of extensive experience in Salesforce.com and Force.com platform both as a Lightning Developer and an administrator.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Experience in working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud , Marketing Cloud and Chatter Applications .
- Experienced using Salesforce Lightning UI. Created Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System , Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features .
- Upgraded Visualforce pages from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction.
- Enabled Aura Framework , by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Expertise in implementation and integration using standard and custom objects, Triggers, workflows, Lightning components , Approvals, visual force pages, Apex controller classes and web services with HTTP/SOAP message communication.
- Exposure to Web Based Application, Client Server based Application with 2 years of Java/J2EE development experience.
- Experience in working with custom objects and fields, page layouts, workflows and approval processes, validation rules, Formula Fields, Record Types, Roles and Profiles .
- Extensive experience in creating Profiles, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Visual Force Pages and Approval Workflow.
- Experience in creating Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, and time dependent actions.
- Generated various Reports, Dashboards and Approval Processes . Experience in Implementing and executing System Logs and Debug Logs.
- Extensive experience on Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes,Standard Controllers within Governor Limits.
- Rich experience in Administration, Development and Maintenance of Salesforce Orgs and Custom User Interface using Force.com, Visual Force, Custom Controllers, CSS, Java Script, AJAX and APEX to fulfill the functional needs .
- Knowledge in designing Salesforce Administration, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Leads , Accounts, Contacts, Org - Wide default, Sharing Rules, Approval Workflow, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Knowledge in customization, Junction Objects, Master-Detail relationship and Lookup relationship .
- Good exposure to Restful Web Services .
- Experience in data migration and integration using Apex Data Loader, Jitterbit Data Loader and Lexiloader.
- Used SOQL and SOSL Queries within Governor Limits for data fetching and manipulation needs of the application.
- Created Web Services for handling requests and API based applications using REST or SOAP -based web services (SOA)
- Experience in source version control system ( SVN, GIT ).
- Hands on experience in using Ant, TestNG and Junit.
- Used Jenkins/GIT as continuous integration tool.
- Good working Knowledge of MVC, MVP and MVVM design patterns.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
Salesforce.com: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex, Visual Force Pages, Email Templates, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Data Security, App-Exchange, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, workbench
Languages: C, C++, Java, APEX, UML, SQL, and PL/SQL, VB, Ruby, shell script
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows, MacOs
Database: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL & PL/SQL
Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC, Play, Restful, Lego
Other Tools: Data Loader, Workbench, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Lightning Developer in the organization.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales
- Performance and lead generation statistics.
- Implemented SalesforceLightning Components for small set of users within the organization - developed Lightning components and server side controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Developed web apps for desktop using Salesforce Lightning Component UI framework.
- Created Lightning components and apps combining Lightning Design system, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Developed web apps for desktop using Salesforce Lightning Component UI framework.
- Implemented Nightly Batch Processes to handle bulk records and scheduled daily jobs using apex scheduler.
- Uploaded about close to a million records using the Data loader and experienced in cleansing and De-duplicating bulk loads.
- Created custom Visual force components and attributes to override the look and feel of standard Visual force components.
- Involved in Data validations and Data migration from its legacy systems by mapping the company information using the backed database SQL Server.
- Used Community Cloud to build deeper relationship with customers to provide better service and assist them through online.
- Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug to develop the classes and triggers
- Proficient in dealing with functionalities related to sales cloud & service cloud, Community Cloud.
- Creating community templates to build self-service communities that give customers the same visual and functional experience on tablets, mobile devices, or desktops.
- Worked on the Service Cloud especially on Email to Case, Case Management, Knowledge Articles, Queues, Escalation rules, Case teams, Service Console, Lightning Service console etc.,
- Planned community rollout framework as four step-cyclic process (Establish, Manage, Engage and measure).
- Built custom login pages for external users to login to the communities.
- Wrote test class for classes related to the project, helped other teams in writing it and always maintained more than 85% of code coverage and made a safe deployment for every bi weekly releases and major releases.
- Experienced in consuming rest API’s.
- Integrated the existing system with force.com platform using Cast Iron.
- Used eclipse, change sets and Ant scripts to deploy changes between environments
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.
Confidential, AlisoViejo, CA
- Worked on Salesforce.com CRM Sales, Service, and Marketing clouds.
- Worked business requirements with the guidance of the department Managers to make sure all the requirements are covered.
- Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to Internal business users Salesforce Technology enhancement and initiatives.
- Convert business requirements into technical requirements and build business processes using Visio.
- Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Experience in working with the standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Cases and products.
- Developed SOAP and REST Web services which is based on XML and JSON format also by creating parsers.
- Configuring the AppExchange third party Apps for stakeholders.
- As a System Administrator, gave access to stakeholders, data security, adding new users, Org wide settings, email alerts, tasks, setting the profiles and role hierarchies.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs and components to meet the business requirements.
- Worked with stakeholders and Business Users by building business processes according to their business needs.
- Created APEX Triggers, Workflows, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, custom fields, pick list fields, formula fields.
- Used Out of box configuration like Process builder, validation rules, workflow rules to build the functionality
- Solving the Service Failure, Data related and Enhancement requests by various Business Users or Stakeholders.
- Developed Business Process for Lead Assignment by implementing automation process.
- Experience in working with different sandboxes.Experience with Organization wide settings.
- Worked with permission sets, change sets and profiles.Experience in Data upload, data migration, change sets.
- Supported with issues during the Go Live.Run reports and Dashboards accordingly for the analytical purpose.
- Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Assisted in designing and created of material and conducted internal sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities.
- Created Record types for standard and custom objects and assigned them to the respective profiles.
- Gave solutions to solve the admin level and technical level issues.
- Experience in building Visual force pages.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with the development team to actively involve them during the requirements stage level analysis.
- Experience in writing test cases or scenarios for Users to test the business process build.
- Designed various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
- Designed different custom dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
- Served as a liaison between customers and team developers to overcome applications issues and maintain established business relationships.
- Worked with end users and management to document, design, test, and deploy complex processes
- Monitored new Salesforce released features and functionality to provide recommendations for process.
- Outlined the organization hierarchy and created profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; worked on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
- Assisted with project implementation and control monitoring process related to quality assurance (QA) and user assisted testing (UAT).
- Acted as a Subject Matter Expert for daily activities by the business users.
- Used Data Loader for inserts, upsert, update, export and import records to Salesforce platform.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading and Force.com IDE Plug-in Eclipse.
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Involved in Salesforce.com application declarative activities like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission set, Sharing rules, Field-level security and Page Layouts.
- Written Apex controller classes, Triggers and Utility classes which are commonly used across multiple apex classes.
- Implemented best practices, design patterns and coding standards in building apex classes and Visualforce pages.
- Created Force.com Sites for the organization and developed visualforce page with good look and feel to the users.
- Developed Apex Batch, Scheduled classes by implementing Batchable, Schedulable interfaces.
- Generated apex stub classes from WSDL file to call external application using web service from salesforce.
- Created workflow rules, approval process for business automation.Used Force.com IDE extensively for development, customization of salesforce components.
- Implemented customer portal, partner portal and chatter in the organization.
- Involved in developing customized Reports and Dashboards for the business users.
- Used Data Loader for migrating data from external system to salesforce and worked with ETL team automating migration of data in helping object and field mapping.
- Used Force.com ant migration tool for deploying salesforce components from sandbox to other sandbox and Production instances. Involved in SFDC application support for end users.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
Environment: Force.com platform, Apex Class, Visual Force Pages, Trigger, Controllers, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, Java Script, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows Vista.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Customized Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Cases, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve business functionality.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects. Profile based permissions on fields and objects are enforced.
- Involved in customization and integration of mobile optimized VF Pages of Salesforce1 application.
- Managed the data using the Apex Data Loader and used GitHub for code versioning.
- Experience in working on different deployment tools including Change sets, Eclipse etc.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships of the objects.
- Created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Create Wave datasets from using internal Salesforce data and external data sources.
- Used the Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with third party applications.
- Work with user groups to provide, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Scheduled one-on-one meeting with the Product Owner to understand the changes, potential impacts of the changes and to review unit test cases and results.
- Performed full product review for impacts to assigned product.
- Engaged in incidents and problems associated with stability and availability of product. Reviewed each release for a list of product enhancements is being changed and determined integration testing needs for the product assigned.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Apex Triggers, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with Spring MVC architecture.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection feature for Bean wiring.
- Coded frontend interface with Bootstrap, Angular JS, CSS and HTML5.
- Worked in Agile environment on the project.
- Designed and developed dynamic web pages using JSP and JSTL tags.
- Integrated Spring framework with Hibernate using Hibernate DAO template.
- Developed server side services using java, Spring, Web Services (RESTful with JAX-RS).
- Used SOAP based Web Services to develop interfaces to integrate between front end and back end systems.
- Worked on basic Unix commands to log into servers for log files.
- Wrote basic SQL queries using Joins.
- Developed unit test cases for the classes using Junit.
- Maven was used as build management tool to manage dependencies in the application.
- Used Eclipse as IDE, and deployed the application using IBM Websphere.