- TIBCO professional with almost 6 years of IT experience across all major phase of Software Development Lifecycle.
- I've been working on Service Oriented Architecture for Application to Application and Business to Business Integration using the TIBCO suite of products ranging from Designing, Messaging, Administration and Management, across Banking, Healthcare domains.
- Extensive experience in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) design and implementation using TIBCO suite of products.
- Experience in working in all areas of project development from requirements gathering to project deployment and post production support.
- Expert level skills in TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS), TIBCO Business Connect & EDI, TIBCO Designer, TIBCO Adapter™ for file, Active Database and SAP R3 adapter, TIBCO Process monitor, TIBCO Hawk.
- Planned & handled the upgradation process for TIBCO suite of products.
- Experience in reconstructing codebases built in TIBCO BW 5.x to TIBCO BW 6.x & IBM Cast Iron to TIBCO BW.
- Excellent hands on implementation for integrating Web Services using SOAP, REST, WSDL and Schemas XSD along with strong skills in understanding and implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Profound understanding of SOA, Web services, deployment in load - balancing and fault tolerant environment.
- Increased performance of TIBCO BW integration interfaces.
- Developed API integration solutions for various business flows.
- Knowledgeable in writing Database Queries using Oracle.
- Achieved successful integrations with ERP systems like SAP, JDE; CRM systems like Salesforce; Financial management systems like Oracle Hyperion.
- Experience in Water flow model delivery and Agile(Scrum) developments methods.
- Work experience in working directly at client location.
- Excellent interpersonal- and communication skills.
- A member of Confidential Consultancy Services’s TIBCO CoE team.
- Experience in providing mentorship on various occasions to new joiners and different teams.
- Extremely passionate about learning new Integration methodologies using TIBCO/Mulesoft, AWS, TIBCO Container Edition with Docker, Kubernetes, Open source cloud native frameworks etc.
OS/Environment: Windows, Ubuntu (UNIX)
Languages/Skills: XML, XPATH, JAVA, Oracle PL/SQL, Python
Versioning Tool: SVN, RTC, GIT
Tool: SOAP UI, GEMS, HPQC, Putty, IBM MQ Messaging, NASTEL, JENKINS
Database: Oracle 9I/10g/11g, Oracle 12C, SQL Server 2000
TIBCO Products: TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 5.x along with REST, JSON, MQ and Business Connect Plugins,TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.x, TIBCO Enterprise Messaging, TIBCO Process Monitor, TIBCO Adapter (File, ADB, SAP R3), TIBCO Hawk, TIBCO CLE
Confidential, Irving, Texas
IT Analyst/TIBCO Developer
- Collaborating with third party vendors, business analysts, Program Managers for requirement analysis, designing and developing integration solutions for ESB middleware.
- Involved in requirement analysis for refactoring existing Web Services to newer APIs and microservices.
- Planning and executing unit test plans, code reviews.
- Involved in improving performance of the existing services in order to deliver more efficient and faster services for client.
- Creating and maintaining high level design docs for project teams.
- Involved in developing POCs using AWS to support client’s roadmap with respect to using cloud-based solutions.
- Co-ordinate and manage the team to complete development and deployment of the modules across dev and prod environments.
- Co-ordinate with team members to ensure that guidelines set by client are met while developing an application.
- Involved in determining Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for several application issues.
- Involved in upgrading TIBCO suite of products for existing applications.
- SPOC for all TIBCO related production issues.
- Migration of apps running on Google Cloud Messaging Platform to Firebase Cloud messaging platform for push notifications functionality.
- Migration of messaging layer from TIBCO EMS to SOLACE Messaging with TIBCO BW 5.13 version.
- B2B Integration with third party vendor systems for Email Communications to Citi’s customers.
- B2B Integration with third party vendor systems for credit scoring services to determine credit scores.
- Upgradation of IBM WebSphere MQ server and Client for TIBCO applications.
- Upgradation of TIBCO EMS stack from 6.3 version to 8.4 version.
- Upgradation of TIBCO BW stack from 5.9 to 5.12 version.
Confidential, Warsaw Indiana
- Successfully handled:
- Designing & Development of the Interfaces & their Testing
- Monitoring of Applications
- Common Logging Error(CLE) implementation
- Deployment of interfaces in DEV and SIT and Provided support to boundary team in testing.
- Documentation of Apps for internal and external quality audits within the team.
- Configuring and Integrating Tibco BW with disparate systems using Tibco File, ADB adapters.
- Built resubmission utility to resubmit failed batch records and Purchase Orders.
- Provided Prod Support for Apps running with TIBCO SAP R3 adapters.
- Creating Hawk rulebases and pattern files for monitoring EMS, Hawk Agent, TIBCO BW Apps, TIBCO Process monitor and TIBCO Administrator.
- B2B Integration with trading partners using TIBCO BC and TIBCO BW over EDI.
- Consolidation of critical Global Sales records in Hyperion Databases using TIBCO BW and TIBCO Adapters (File, ADB and SAP R3).
- B2B Integration with third party event management applications.
- Migrating and refactoring apps built using IBM Cast Iron to TIBCO BW.