- An energetic, self - motivated Salesforce Developer with 5 years of experience in designing, modeling, analysis, maintenance of Salesforce.com CRM Platform.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, Developer, Platform App Builder and Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Strong IT work experience in Application Software Designing, Development and implementation.
- Strong experience working with Apex classes, Visual force pages, Triggers, Controllers and Controller Extensions, Components, Test Method, Application Design and Development on Force.com platform.
- Experienced in creating new Lightning components and optimizing existing lightning components for re-usability.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating and customizing Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks, and Events.
- Expert in dealing with the functionalities related to the Sales Cloud, Call center, Chatter and App-exchange applications.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Controller/dependent picklist Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Proficient in Setting Advanced Security Model, Security Settings and controls, Creating Profiles, Roles, Email Services, designing and creating complex relationships, Page Layouts.
- Excellent understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote and Forecasting.
- Experienced in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementation and support experience with Salesforce.com platform
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility, Apex Data Loader
- Experienced in handling GIT repositories and creating new GIT branches for every sprint work
- Experienced in advanced CI/CD process like Jenkins for code and components migration from one environment to other.
- Experience in using Force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users using REST and SOAP.
- Understanding and writing users stories for implementing of visual forces, SOSL, SOQL, WSDL, partner WSDL and enterprise WSDL, visual force (page, component and controllers) and custom user interfaces using HTML.
- Experience in developing web interfaces for clients both through force.com’s Sites and standard web technologies including but not limited to HTML, CSS, XML and Java Script.
- Strong knowledge database and data manipulation skills using SQL. Worked in Oracle, SQL Server and Salesforce database structure.
- Experienced working in Cross-functional teams, identifying business requirements and supporting sales/marketing efforts.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem-solving skills in the technology arena.
Force.com: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components & Controllers), S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Force.com, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
XML Technologies: XML 1.0, HTML, SOAP 1.2, XML.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server.
Business Process: Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and Proposals, Order Management, Campaign Management, Case Management, Contract Management, Pricing, Approval, Partner Deal Registration, Data Cleansing and De-duplication, Agreements and Entitlements
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
Tools: Data Loader, Workbench, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Salesforce BA/Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Created users, roles, profiles and permission sets as per the requirement of the business.
- Created visual force pages using standard controllers, custom controllers and extension controllers.
- Created validation rules, formula fields, objects, custom visual force page layouts by using apex depending on the user requirements.
- Created different lightning applications by using lightning app builder.
- Developed custom lightning components which are reusable and have better UI experiences.
- Developed code, custom objects, reports, dashboards, workflows and assignment rules.
- Involved in deployment of lightning components and lightning applications.
- Maintained user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, and Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects, tabs, Components and Custom links.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for Work Order and products/assets management.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Experience with customer portal, case management, customer communities and service account management
- Worked on Salesforce Community cloud to engage with employees, customers and partners.
- Hands on experience on configuration experience with Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Configured Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Customized the standard objects according to the business requirements by using Visual force components.
- Involved in code optimization and code clean up to reduce Codescan issues.
- Migrated all the components from Work.com and created custom lightning applications.
- Wrote SOSL and SOQL quarries in apex classes to get the site visit info.
- Worked on REST/SOAP Web service to integrate sales force with third party systems
- Supported data migration activities for migrating data from various business centers and business center users with the support of Saleforce.com.
- Defined documentation review cycles for the project, assign review tasks to the project team and communicating project status, escalate issues to management.
- Hands on experience on GIT branching techniques and Jenkins setup for CI/CD process.
- Hands on experience on Work.com data model
- Experienced in migration of data from standard objects to custom models.
- Experienced in agile methodology and day to day scrum activities and Participated in agile .
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, MS Visio, MS project, Standard and Custom Objects, Validation rules, Workflow & Approvals, Salesforce Communities, Record types, Reports, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Conga Composer, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, Custom Tabs, Access and Security Controls, Code Migration, Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Jenkins, Codescan, GIT.
Confidential, Noblesville, IN
Salesforce BA/Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Followed agile methodology and Participated in Sprint planning meetings with business users and prioritizing user stories for project development.
- Involved in Discussions with Business Analyst and Project Managers to provide best solutions possible in Salesforce for the requirements collected.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, formula fields. Used Visual force components like Page Block, Command Buttons, Action support, and Action Function.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, and Record Types and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Created Visualforce Email Templates, Mail Merges, and automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Involved in integrating salesforce with external master data using SOAP & REST API and integrated web services by generating WSDL files to extract data from external systems to display in force.com
- Involved in installing and configuring Managed and Unmanaged Packages.
- Experienced in different data sharing security models like public model and private model.
- Created Visual Force Pages using Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Extension Controllers
- Implemented Real - time/ batch data integration and huge data migration between various objects in Salesforce.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Triggers, and packages for various functional needs in the application. Implemented Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some events.
- Implemented Batch Classes, Scheduled Classes as part of the Business Requirement
- Hands on experience on Sales force Communities and Customer Portals.
- Involved in providing Salesforce data access to customers on Salesforce community cloud.
- Involve in the use case documentation and release notes preparation.
- Coordinate with testing team for writing and executing the system testing
- Resolve defects within the planned window time
- Involved from requirements gathering till go live and support.
- Managing status calls with client every day on incident &problem tickets.
- Deployment of components to Dev and Test environments within each Sprint using change sets.
- Deployed the application using Jenkins continuous integration build.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and deployment
- Creation of the test strategy document, test design document.
- Strictly Implemented Agile (Scrum) Methodology that includes daily scrum with team, weekly meeting with business analysts and monthly sprint review with clients
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, Salesforce Communities, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse, Force.com IDE, MS office Suite.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Salesforce BA/Salesforce Developer
- Designed and implemented visual force pages for different needs in the function.
- Created different forms of reports to better utilize Salesforce.
- Worked on creating lead forms, custom tabs, managing work flow and assigning tasks based on the user requirements.
- Experienced on working with apex on force.com and creating triggers and apex classes.
- Developed visual force pages using standard controllers, custom controllers and extension controllers.
- Created lead foams, campaigns to lead foams, assigning task and managing work flows.
- Developed triggers and apex classes using apex test classes with minimum code coverage.
- Responsible for dealing with user issues like resetting or modifying the data.
- Implemented user profiles and security setting.
- Worked on data migration using data loader from excel sheets.
- Responsible for querying Salesforce tables using SOQL and SOSL.
- Created different templates in visual force and HTML.
- Implemented different levels of security to hide the important information from the users.
- Agile Development Methodology was followed for the implementation
- Created Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Salesforce Communities, Java Script, Eclipse, Force.com IDE, MS office Suite.