Data Scientist and Python Back - End Developer 6 years experience of technical roles on different levels. Coming from Startup Domain, I possess Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Real time streaming solutions.
- Build Data Pipelines to Transform and Aggregate data from various sources.
- Producing and Consuming Event-Driven Data.
- Build production grade models on large-scale datasets to optimize marketing performance by utilizing advanced statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining techniques.
- Leverage models to address key growth challenges such as cross-channel spend allocation, response modeling, advertising partner quality measurement, customized content.
- Conceptualize, design and build data-fueled insights to help Aegis improve analytics for prospects and customers.
- Data discovery, cleaning, model selection, validation, and deployment; designing and building of machine learning pipelines (data extraction, feature engineering from structured and unstructured data).
- Developing Functions, Models and Complex Algorithms to provide unique insight into data.
- Build complex functions that answers questions for business.
- Model Data at Rest and enable powerful data analysis.
- R&D Algorithms and Machine Learning Models in Anomaly Detection.
- Production Code Deployment in Python.
- Full Product Ownership.
- Data Mining in Jupyter Notebook.
- Azure Cloud Infrastructure for Machine Learning on Real Time Streams.
- Advocating for Best Practices and Continuous Learning.
- Collaborate with Data Engineering Team for Hosting Machine Learning Cloud Solutions.
- Apply Machine Learning Algorithms for Anomaly Detection and Time Series Analysis in Transactional Streaming Data.
- Report weekly continuous progress to Management in Technical Demoes and presentations.
- Solved complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches with a unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
- Time Series Analysis Recurrent Neural Networks TensorFlow Keras for Medical Health data for adaptive outlier detection in Python.
- Deployed system on Microsoft Azure.
- Developed Chatbot for Ordering SIM cards from Confidential with Python.
- Managed SQL database for coverage data across US.
- Built BI dashboard on Tableau for potential target clients.
Confidential, Manassas, VA
AI ALGORITHM DEVELOPER
- Ability to apply artificial intelligence techniques to achieve concrete business goals; ability to work with the business to understand available resources and constraints around data (sources, integrity, and definitions), processing platforms, and security; Provide assistance and resolve problems, using solid problem-solving skills with strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Utilized AWS Code Pipeline and Code Commit for Development and Deployment.
- Python NLP Integrated Google Cognitive API in Java.
- Pthon NLP LDA Topic categorization from Chat logs.
- Python NLP multimodal Sentiment Analysis in Deep Neural Network.
- Python NLP Named Entity Recognition in Chat logs.
- Python NLP Speech to word recognition.
- Architected Python AI Academic Advising Decision Modeling System on AWS Lambdas, SQL and Alexa.
- Used Tableau for Operations Monitoring.
- Processed SQL stored datasets for client data.
- Developed Deployment Pipelines in Python into AWS Lambdas.
- Developed Python Testing Code for Staging and Quality Assurance.
- Built Python Code Development, Staging and Production Pipeline AWS Lambda.
- Version Control of Code on AWS GitCommit.
- Research, Innovation and Prototyping of Deep Learning AI Units in Python.
- Built and Managed a team of talented data scientists to deliver impact.
- Worked independently with minimum supervision and as a team member.
- Code Pipeline Management and Version Control on BitBucket.
- Installed Integration Pipelines applying CD/CI protocols.
- Deployed Tableau Workbooks on AWS Cloud Linux.
- Monitred Operation of Servers and Created Cost Alerts.
- Deployed Tableau Workbooks within Product Front End.
- Installed and Managed Data Storage Pipelines on AWS Dynamo DB.
- Installed Integration units between Front End Tableau workbooks and AWS SQL.
- Created Environments and Launched Servers for Data Capturing.
- Captured and Wrangled Data in Python, R and Tableau.
- Developed Code with Python and Selenium to automatically capture client specified data sources.
- Developed with Python a continous scanning unit for any data changes in it’s main source.
- Developed Python Code within Tableau Package Tabpy for SQL Injection and Selenium Web Driving.
- Designed and Operated Front End GUI in Tableau.
- Designed Mobile Version of the App on Smart Phones.
- Investigated multiple solutions for Geo-Web Apps ArcGIS, Python Geo-Packages, Tableau, Cartao.
- Negotiated with Tableau on Free AWS Cloud Credits for Startups.
- Developed Business Case on Product Worth for potential investors.
Confidential, WASHINGTON, DC
- lead team of five data scientists, engineers and other data & analytics professionals.
- Github Code Version Control.
- Setup Environment Operations for Python, R and Tableau Packages.
- Archived Data Sources Catalouge in SQL.
- Wrangled/Cleaned and Merged Data with Excel, SQL and Tableau.
- Stored Data into Relational SQL Databases using SQL Injections with Python.
- Ran Machine Learning Experiment with Pruning Trees on AWS.
- Developed GeoCoding Python unit for identifying the Lat/Lon of Addresses.
- I was given limited accesss to the $150K Traffic data and also data on Metro Riders population.
- Predict the number of Metro Riders in the coming year in R.
OPERATIONS RESEARCH ANALYST
- Produced the Confidential with over 85 contraints using Python integer programming optimization.
OPERATIONS RESEARCH ANALYST
- Webscraped geo-location (lat/lon) of every Confidential store across.
- Coded and solved Integer Programming models in Python and Gurobi optimization engine.
- Joined into project for re-architeting technical solutions used in my unit.
- Simulated operation of multiple proposed system architectures on Matlab Simulink.
- Used Bleeding Edge research tool of Quantum Wise in integration with Python to simulate modified structures of Multi-Layer Graphene.
- Develop C# solutions to automate some manually drivern operations.