- Over 11 years of IT experience in various stages of Administration and Software Development which includes Experience as Salesforce CRM Administrator as well as Developer which involves Administration, Development, Integration, communities and lightning like classic to lightning migration and lightning component development. 4Years of experience on Java.
- Expertise in SFDC Administrative tools like, managing users, Data Management, Domain Management, Generating Reports, Dashboards, Communication Templates, Tasks and Events.
- In - depth understanding of CRM business processes and management of Lead, Order, Account, Case and Campaign.
- Proficient in creating custom objects, custom Tabs, custom fields, pick list values, Role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Workflow Rules and Approvals, Validation Rules, Custom reports and Report extractions to various formats.
- Created relationships between objects like Master-Detail, Lookup, Entity relationship, Data model etc.
- Experience with Outlook Integration, Single Sign On, and Salesforce to Salesforce functionalities.
- Experience evaluating and integrating Salesforce AppExchange solutions within overall implementation.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming,
- Proven track record in preparing BRD (Business Requirement Document), SRS (System Requirement Specifications), Design Specifications and defining Project plan.
- Skilled in interpersonal communication and client negotiation, utilized while conducting JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions for requirement analysis, adaptability and feasibility studies to identify critical high-risk areas of the project.
- Involved in using Lightning, Process Builder and Workflows. Worked on customization of visual force to have Lightning Experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Experienced in Sandbox Management (Like Refreshing Sandbox, Creating New Sandbox, Migrating code from one sandbox to the other).
- Strong experience in working with Security framework, Dashboards, and reporting modules and designing, creating and implementing profiles, roles, record types, page layouts, assignment and work flow rules, escalation rules, communication templates, approval processes and reports, and configuring security settings.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex.
- Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Support and provide recommendations to the COO, CTO, VP of Sales, and VP of Services by tailoring Salesforce.com to meet agile business needs.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Experience working with Deployment Tools like Force.com IDE, Change Sets, and ANT based Migration Tools and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, accustomed to work in both large and small team environments. A team player with strong ethic, a positive attitude and worked in Agile environment to make the best use of individual resources.
- Have good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL and SOSL queries under Force.com Explorer.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Lightning Experience, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, Visual force Pages/ Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, App Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
Salesforce tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), and Sand box testing.
Languages: Apex, Java, J2EE, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net beans and Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, DocuSign
Web Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Applet, Java Script, XML, XML Schema, HTML, Shell Scripts and Web service
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/10, Linux, Macintosh, Unix
Confidential, New York
Salesforce Admin/BA/Lightning Developer
- Responsible for requirements gathering from business users and prepare technical requirement specification document Implemented Agile Methodologies in developing SDLC.Extensive experience with focus on business analysis, Data Analysis, requirement gathering, technical documentation, Database development and software validation.Knowledge of Agile Methodology and Waterfall Methodology.
- Created functional specification document which includes Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams that provide the developers a view of the requirements for the system development.
- Created Impressive designs with custom styling to bring dynamic versions of the components when setting up in Lightning App builder.
- Through tight integration, with Cisco Connectors, contact centers were improved and call management enabled to full computer-telephony-integration (CTI) functions using the Salesforce user interface, including agent login, desktop phone controls, caller identification, and screen pop. In facilitating the integration with the Salesforce application, a CRM adapter was loaded on the agent desktop.
- According to the business user's requirement, creating Reports and Dashboards.Workflow rules, Validation rules, Assignment rules, Email alerts and Templates .
- Working with Administration activities like Users, Profiles, Permission Set Role, OWD settings and Sharing Rules. Designed and Developed Service Cloud and Integration.
- Developed integration between salesforce and DocuSign for signing ceremony, viewing signed documents and update salesforce data based on user actions.
- Interface designing using Visual force page and their supportive Controller Classes. Automate the functionality by writing Triggers and Apex Classes.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Using Data Loader and Import Wizard for Data Export, Updates and Backup for the organization.
- Created workflows for automated Lead Routing, Lead Escalation, and Alerts & Custom Coaching Plans.
- Implemented Single Sign-On with SAML on force.com, created Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles, Users & Security Settings based on role hierarchy. Involved in Data Migration from three Legacy Systems to Salesforce.
- Experienced in designing UI using Visual Force Pages. Wrote Test Scripts for various scenarios.
- Migrating Metadata from one sandbox to another sandbox using GearSet tool.
- Performed Unit, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com I was involved in estimation and analysis for migration from classic to lightning.
- Responsible for understanding the business needs and analyse the existing system for determining the information gaps and deficiencies, as well as evolving information needs.
- Customized page layouts for Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity, Contacts, Cases and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed robust, secure and scalable the solution Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex.
- Designed and deployed the custom objects, custom tabs, validation rules, workflow rules, auto-response rules to suit the needs of the application.
- Worked on preparing Technical Design Document.
- Written Apex Triggers on Account, contact and opportunity to automate business process.Worked on standard salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Dashboards and Reports. Implemented complex approval processes to ensure proper authorization.
- Writing relationship SOQl queries according to the business requirement.
- Developed Visualforce pages using standard controller, Custom controller and extension controller.
- Worked on Process builder for automating the actions such as creating and updating the custom object records. Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also created junction objects to establish many-many connectivity among objects.
- Worked on Visual flow for achieving the user triggered actions for displaying customer information on the screens.
- Using Metadata API to retrieve, deploy, create, update or delete customization information, such as custom object definitions and page layouts, for your organization.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex data loader, import wizard to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application support activities and customizing the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
Environment: Jira, Visual force, Apex Classes, SOQL, Lightning Components, Apex triggers, Pages, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex, SOAP, REST, Workflows and Approvals, Data Warehousing, Automation, Sandbox testing.SalesForce.com Platform, Salesforce.com Custom Objects, HTML, Java Script, Workflows, Reports, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox. MS SQLServer2000, MS Access, Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, Import & Export Data, Windows 2000 Server, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SQL.
Jr Salesforce Admin/Developer
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs for Online Job platform.
- Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- Involved in developing and deploying Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages.
- Created page layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created various Custom Reports and Dashboards for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete detail overview of Opportunity pipeline.
- Created profiles, roles and implemented Object level, field-level, record-level security and sharing rules.
- Actively involved in the implementation of Data.com and Chatter.
- Used the full copy sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instances.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce, triggers, test method, workflow, validation rules, SOSL, SOQL, AppExchange, data loader, report, dashboard, Force.com IDE.
- Involved in various stages of Enhancements in the Smartphone Tracking Application by doing the required analysis, design, development and testing.
- Involved in the creation of Use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams for analysis and design of Retail Management application.
- Developed web-based user interfaces using Servlets, JSP, HTML and XML based client and server application.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Followed agile methodology for the software development.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring performance, diagnosing problems and tuning queries and databases.
- Created SQL queries and stored procedures for CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations on database.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures to access the asset information and rates from database.
- Used JDBC to communicate with database.
- Involved in Testing and fixing bugs and documented the application step-by-step process.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Wrote and customized several Java Programs for different apps like bulk sms, bulk email, invoice printing, check printing and label printing, Accounting and Payroll manager.
- Web Tier was developed by using Struts Frame Work.
- Involved in Application development with IDE Tool Eclipse and web server Tomcat.
- JavaBeans were developed for using them among various modules of the application.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and table level and system level triggers for handling database processing and for generating analysis reports from MS SQL Server.
- Involved in writing XML parser handlers for parsing XML files and filling JavaBean Objects.
- Used SVN for Source Control and Version Management.
- Involved in Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit.
Environment: Java/J2EE, J2SE, Struts 1.1, XML, DOM, SOAP, Eclipse, SVN, WebLogic 8.1, Tomcat,MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, JUnit.