- Customer Relationship Management, Call Center and Omni Channel Customer Experience Transformation.
- Business Consulting, Digital and Cloud Strategy. Innovative Leader; Engagement Director and Program Manager.
- Develop, implement and innovate CX vision across global organizations.
- Proven track record of delivering and leading complex and varied functional and technology efforts with a practical and scalable approach.
- Experience implementing best practices for program and project governance; Strategic acumen coupled with tactical excellence, best practices and change management
- Salesforce.com Cloud Offerings: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Communities and Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics.
- Oracle On - Demand; Service Now, MS Dynamics, SaaS, Waterfall, SAFe Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Jira.
- Business Process Management, Multichannel Marketing, Branding, Loyalty and Retention, 1:1 (b2b and b2c), behavioral targeting, web analytics, risk mitigation.
- Expertise in Financial, Retail, Healthcare, Travel and Hospitality verticals.
- Over 22 successful CRM | CX Transformations, migrations and end to end implementations.
- Practical implementation of CX theory, applied innovations in digital, analytics and cloud.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
- Lead digital transformation leveraging Salesforce Service, Sales, Marketing (loyalty, retention and digital) Commerce and Communities to deliver best-in-class digital experiences to all users though a single global instance and consolidated Contact Center.
- Develop Voice of Customer team to define and analyze customer journeys, metrics, objectives, key results and optimize KPI’s value streams and process excellence strategy. Journey mapping, Business Process Improvement driving measureable results and Increased NPS.
- Migration from disparate data siloes and multiple legacy systems to a 360 degree view of a customer through all channels elevating productivity and satisfaction.
- Provide visionary leadership by creating and executing strategy to drive store sales growth, retention, and meaningful efficiency gains through the customer journey.
- Leverage people, process and technology to deliver “concierge” level customer experience through coaching, mentoring and to retail sales and distribution center service teams. Insure adoption through an effective change management plan and best practices.
- Manage 800 Seat Customer Contact Center, offshore teams and augment career paths.
Confidential, Ft Myers, Florida
Principal, Delivery Partner
- Trusted Advisor to “C” level executives on strategic and tactical business decisions and recommendations; subject matter expert managing multiple, concurrent high impact CRM projects, create vision and digital roadmap to increase effectiveness and influence stakeholders
- Expertise developing and growing multi-channel sales on a global level, CRM/CX Assessments, Discovery, Requirements, Vendor Selection, project risk, proposal development, project startup, quality assurance, KPI’s, benchmarking and metrics. Coordinating and orchestrating the delivery teams to ensure we act as one cohesive unit/team to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Forecasting and managing overall work breakdown and resource assignment; effectively anticipating, identifying, and driving resolution and continual process improvement initiatives. Identifying and sharing work stream best practices, retention, profitable growth and deal acceleration
- Dissect and Execute customer experience initiatives (Journey maps, Voice of the Customer, NPS, and CSAT).
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction while driving new business developments and revenue generation aligned with strategic initiatives. Drive and Manage adoption and induce integrated, reusable standardized processes
- Liaise and align with Marketing, Sales, Field and Service teams to analyze, develop and integrate holistic customer centric data driven repository accessible via all channels.
- Provide solutions to Increase loyalty, Customer Lifetime Value, brand building.
- Foster trusting relationships with clients to ascertain business objectives, requirements. Develop on-boarding and day-to-day activities for clients including managing and coordinating cross-functional resources to deliver against Statement of Work, Contract Negotiations, and PMO Collaboration.
- Build, Train, Coach and mentor on/offshore teams, augment career paths Lead Contact Center integration, social, self-service, chat and knowledge leveraging Salesforce development platform.
- Increased book of business through brand building and increasing business developments by 15 million.
Confidential, Ft Myers, Florida
- Manage and Deliver scalable, CRM, Contact Center, Digital and CX transformations. Trusted Advisor and Partner to senior resources in planning and delivering strategic business / technology innovation and change programs, focus on customer experience and related organizational enablers and technologies. Lead a cross-functional team to assess CRM vendors, tools and migration; develop the strategic CRM roadmap while aligning business processes with customer strategies that build customer engagement and loyalty, including operationalizing customer segmentation and propensity scores, implementing and optimizing customer journeys, enabling sale, marketing and customer service.
- Analyze Call Center and Business Architecture, Approach Strategy, Working deliverables, conducted interviews for Discovery, Process Decomposition. Participated in T&M Studies, including site visits, interviews, and agent call monitoring sessions.
- Supervise teams responsible for the development and execution of CRM capabilities and programs across all channels to ensure consistent customer experience.
- Work in collaboration with analytics team to measure and report performance of CRM/CX propositions; building out test and learn plans to improve KPIs, Build and manage Change Management Strategy.
- Provide business insight regarding customer data, partnering with BI on customer data availability and deliver on Single View of Customer 360 Degree Omni- channel.
- Lead Customer Satisfaction measurement efforts, such as NPS, involving key business stakeholders and communicating results. Champion CRM/CX concepts and capabilities to senior leaders and drive adoption across the enterprise
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Project Manager, Customer Experience| Call Center Consultant
- Project Manager for CRM and Call Center Transformation Initiatives. Project Scoping and Estimation.
- CRM Project Analysis of global call center metrics via CRM Tools, KPI’s and SLA’s. Establish, upgrade and implement Contact Center optimization. Coaching and mentoring project teams on project delivery techniques. Perform root cause analysis and customer centric research to aid in establishing best-in-class customer engagement strategies. Leverage data and technology to improve KPIs through performance management and automation
- Use data/research and partner with marketing and product development to create al and proactive communication to our customers through social media and Omni channels.
- Accountable for project success. Develop project plan, schedule and resource assignments for multiple clients.
- Tracking and reporting overall project status. Mitigate risk, manage business and stakeholder expectations.
- CRM Solutions Developed the Assessment and Approach deliverables and SOW for CRM Proposals, vendor selection. Developed organizational change management, recruit personnel for key management roles.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Manager, Information Technology Support Center
- Manage the North America Customer Care Organization, responsible for providing leadership, direction and guidance to a Call Center Team, Supervisors and Managers driving of contractual business objectives.
- Lead the call center in support of productivity goals. Achieved and exceeded growth objective, increased annual revenue, improved customer satisfaction by 89%.
- Develop a best-in-class customer experience organization that supports growth, coach and mentor teams
- Architect the customer experience organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue target, right balance for the services and support offered to distinct customer segments.
- Develop and execute the strategy, customer experience framework, end to end processes, and policies