- 9 years of experience in Software Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance of Data Warehousing and Database applications using Business Intelligence Data Analytical tools like Business Objects, Crystal reports, Crystal Xcelsius for full SDLC process and Tableau Desktop & server
- 4 years of extensive Tableau Experience using Tableau 7.0, 8.0, 8.1 and 8.2, 9.1,10.3, 2018 as a Developer and Analyst
- In - depth knowledge on Tableau Desktop, Tableau Reader, Tableau Server, Tableau Online & Tableau Public
- Connecting to different database, building dashboards/Visualizations using Tableau Desktop 7.0 /8.0/8.1/9.1/9.2 , 10.3,2018.2 and publish to Tableau Server
- Involved in Administration support, Installation support, Creating Tableau Repository, adding Users and Groups, Assigning Password Security, Assigning Privileges
- 1+ year of Experience in Business Objects various versions 4.0, R3.1/3.0/R2including full client Universe Designer, Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence, Import Wizard, Central Management Console, Central Configuration Manager, Info View, Voyager, Performance Manager, Dashboard Manager, OLAP Intelligence, Supervisor, Broadcast Agent
- Working Experience on creating Dashboards using Crystal Xcelsius 2008/4.5 by importing data files to create the visualization utilizing QAAWS and Live Office
- Good working knowledge in creating dashboards using Spotfire 4.0/5.0.
- Worked on Creating Qlik sense visualizations using Qlik sense desktop 3.0
- Worked on Power BI Desktop creating Reports and Visualizations and published on BI Server.
- Experience in Oracle 11g/10g, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Teradata, SAS., MS Access2000/97/7.0 and MS Excel. Experience working with SQL, PL/SQL scripts, views, indexes, stored procedures and other components of database applications.
- Good Knowledge in analyzing, designing and modeling data warehouses, SDLC and star schema data marts for various business verticals like Financial, Electronics, retails.
- Experience in validating and Analyzing data in worksheets using sorting, filtering,v-lookup,H-lookup, creating PIVOT tables and PIVOT charts, Index, what if techniques.
- 2 year of Experience in creating and executing test plans and test scripts for INT, UAT and Regression testing
- Good Experience with the Design and Development of Tableau Visualization solutions and Tableau desktop Installation.
- Experience working with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills)
- Experience in working with business users, IT leads and developers & QA team in analyzing business requirements and translate end user reporting requirements into an optimal design to meet company’s BI needs
- Good Working Experience with Health care, Accountings (AR), Collections, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Credit, Risk, Fraud, Billings and Dispute Management and Media.
- A Good team player with excellent technical, communication and interpersonal skills and capable of taking up responsibilities independently. Motivated and determined to deliver productive high quality, complete deliverables within deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong Desire to learn things quickly and give Good performance within the environment.
BI Reporting Tools: Business Objects XIR3/R2/R1 & Crystal Reports XI/10/9, Crystal Xcelsius, Central Management Console (CMC), Central Configuration Manager (CCM), Import Wizard, Performance Management, Desktop Intelligence, Designer, Web intelligence, voyager, Qlik Sense, Cognos, Spotfire, Microsoft Power BI Desktop, Power BI Server.
Tableau / Power BI: Tableau Desktop, Tableau server, Tableau Publisher, Tableau reader, Tableau Public, Tableau Online, Power BI Desktop, Power BI server
Databases: MSSQL Server 2008/2005, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, Teradata, DB2, MS Access.
ETL Tools: Informatica 7.0 (Power Mart & Power Center), SSIS, Alteryx
Database Tools: SQL Server Reporting Service 2005 (SSRS), SSAS, Toad for data analyst, SQL developer, SQL assistant
Testing Tools: QTP 11.0, HP Quality center 9.2, Microsoft test manager (MTM), TFS (Team Foundation Server),ATS ( Automatic tracking System ),SOAPUI 4.0
Operating System: Windows 2000/NT/XP/2003/10 Enterprise, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Office Tools: Live Office, MS Office Suite (2008/2003/2000/98/95 ), Notepad ++
SAP Modules: SAP Logon GUI ERP (Financial Supply Chain Management System) front end Application SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Module/MM (material management) Module, SAP BW 7.0/3.5
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Responsible for interaction with business stakeholders, gathering requirements, Involved Complete SDLC.
- Worked Collaboratively with Project manager, ETL Team, QA team on Different projects to understand the scope of the Projects for each release.
- Worked in Agile Environment, conducted daily scrum meeting and followed agile methodologies.
- Installed & Used Tableau desktop 2018, 10.3/10.1/9.1/9.0/8.1 application software, Created Rich dashboards using Tableau Dashboard and prepared user stories.
- Retrieving data by writing SQL and Creating Data Extracts from multiple databases and saving data source to repository using data blending & Data Integration feature.
- Worked in Clearlight and Amazon Web service Platform, Migrated all the COPA Dashboards to AWS Environment.
- Migrated all the DHS Dashboards from SQL Database to Oracle Database.
- Edited connected Databases SQL in XML while moving dashboards from SQL to ORACLE.
- Used Excel and csv Files as Data sources, created .tds files & published to the server.
- Created Advance connections, join new tables, custom SQL, create & manage Extract and Monitor Queries.
- Created Tableau workbooks, dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, Donut Charts, geographical maps, Tree Maps, Packed bubble, Heatmaps, Dual Combination Charts, KPI’s and Many more.
- Worked with Dimensions, Measures, tooltips, Advance calculations, LOD expressions, Table calculations, formatting, and color shadings to make the look and feel of the dashboard attractive.
- Good experience in using URLs, Hyperlinks, Filters, Grouping, Parameter’s, Actions for developing Complex navigating dashboards.
- Created maximize & minimize button on each visualization and used Shapes for KPI indicators & complex calculations.
- Publish, scheduled the dashboards and workbooks on to the tableau server, setup row level security to the workbooks.
- Used page shelf, Color shelf, Mark shelf, quick filters, Parameters in every detailed workbook & dashboard.
- Used Tableau Extensions to integrate data with other applications.
- Monitor the performance of report’s daily, Monitor the Background Tasks for Extracts, tuning the reports as necessary, resolve report & data issues.
- Develop New Dashboard and Make Changes to Existing Dashboards as per Client need.
- Responsible for developing & migrating the reports from Tableau 9.0 to 10.3 & fixing the reports Issue’s.
- Migrating tableau Dashboards from SQL database to Oracle Database
- Completely Involved in Monthly DHS Reports Maintenance, CHC, COPA Refreshing the Extracts manually, Production Support.
- Lead the Maintenance Change Request task, Prioritizes the Issue’s, monitor Progress & Involved in supporting Production Release.
- Developed few Qlik Sense Visualization reports using Qlik Sense desktop
- Involved in Cognos 10.2 to 11 upgrade migration of existing Reports for CAPS (child Adult Processing System) Project.
- Involved in developing Power BI Visualizations & Reports, Published to server.
- Combined views and dashboard to Create into interactive stories to Present Business Users, in specific format to embed in web mashups.
- Involved in Integration testing, Unit testing (UAT) and fixing issues in the Reports during validation and before approving the reports to Production Environment.
Tech Environment: Tableau 8.0 /9.0/9.1/9.2 , 10.1/10.3,10.5,2018.2, Tableau server, Tableau publisher, Qlik Sense Desktop, Alteryx, Clear light platform, Amazon web service(AWS), Cognos 11, Microsoft Excel 2007,MS Access, Windows 2007 server, Micro Soft Power BI, java 1.5 platform, SQL 2008, SQL developer, SSRS, Oracle 10g Microsoft office 2007.
Confidential, Timonium, MD
- Created and managed the BPD-Business Process Document, GUR-General User Requirement, and DFR-Detail Functional Requirement.
- Involved in gathering requirements, data analyzing, converting data over to tableau using SQL/SAS/Excel/oracle.
- Involved in installation of Tableau desktop 7.0.
- Involved in creating ad hoc analysis and reporting requests in a timely manner for BML Credit, Sales and Fraud for daily, weekly monthly and yearly by using relative date function.
- Created various reports like Master/Detail reports, Cross Tab reports, Graphical Charts reports on high Credit, Deductions, Open Account receivables, Policy report’s Using Free hand SQL and Stored Procedures
- Also Extensively Created settlement, Finance and Budget break even analysis Dashboards and Visualizations.
- Worked on motion chart, Bubble chart, Drill down analysis using tableau desktop for BML eBay & Confidential .
- Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics, and Log Axes. Groups, hierarchies, sets to create detail level summary report and Dashboard.
- Used Formatting Techniques like sorting, ranking, grouping etc. Features.
- Good Experience with Tab Cmd to ingle sign in table server, generating PDF and Sent Email messages.
- Created organized reports, customized analysis and visualized projects and dashboards to present to Senior Level Executives using spotfire and tableau.
- Good SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries highly
- Expertise in creating various SSRS Reports like Charts, Filters, Sub-Reports, Scorecards, Drill Down and Drill-Through reports that involved conditional formatting
- Deep experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions.
- Participated in defect review meetings with the team members.
- Implemented whole life cycle of QA Methodologies starting from Planning, Capturing, Creating, and Executing, Reporting, and Tracking the defects
Tech Environment: Tableau Desktop 7.0, Tableau server / Administrator, SQL 2008, SSRS, Microsoft Excel 2007,MS Access, Windows 2007 server, java 1.5 platform, Tab cmd, Teradata, TOAD, SSRS,SSIS Microsoft office 2007.
BI Tableau Developer
- As a N-segment team Member worked with business end users gathered information, translate business requirements and business questions into report requirements and visualize them into dashboards Prepared and validated different documents for management review on daily basis and major releases.
- Creating New Schedule’s and checking the task’s daily on the server
- Maintaining server activities, user activity, and customized views on Server Analysis.
- Create Data Extracts connecting to Teradata database, writing Free hand Sql Using SQL assistant.
- Created Complex workbooks and Dashboards by connecting to multiple data source (Teradata views) using data blending.
- Extensively worked on Tableau Desktop 7.0, by creating Sears & Kmart Complex reports & Dashboards.
- Good Experience in publishing reports and dashboards to Tableau server
- Published Reports, workbooks & data source to server and exporting the reports in different Formats.
- Developed unlinked, on-demand sub reports and linked sub reports using shared variables and complex reports like crosstab, drill down and hierarchical reports
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frame and division using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Responsible for testing the dashboards before publishing, also involved in migrating reports.
- Validated the reports before publishing reports to Tableau server, troubleshoot Tableau reports, dashboards, etc
- Worked in Agile environment and involved in Conducting scrum meetings.
Tech Environment: Tableau desktop 7.0, Tableau server, SQL 2008,SSRS, Teradata, SQL assistant, Microsoft Excel 2007,Tableau, Windows 2003 server, java 1.5 platform, Toad for data analyst.
Confidential, Providence, RI
CFS Report Developer
- As a CFS team member Interacted with Functional/End-user’s to gather Requirement for Core reporting system by understanding Exceptional features, User Expecting with reporting system by designing Business requirement package (BRP’s) to successfully implement Business logic.
- Worked in Tableau environment to Create dashboards like weekly, monthly, daily reports using tableau desktop & publish them to server
- Resolved the loops using Contexts and checked the Integrity of the Universes.
- Exported the Universes to Repository for making it available to users
- Applied Multi-dimensional analysis such as slice and dice, drill functions at report level for BO webi Reports.
- Created small Workbooks and dashboards for analyzing statistical billing data using Tableau 7.0
- Create complex reports like Detail level Transaction report, monthly Aging, YTD cash goal reports, Quarterly reports by creating multiple queries, subqueries, and merged dimensions, ranking features in single report
- Created Complex workbook to visualize Wal-Mart & Target sales using scatter plots, bar charts by tableau desktop
- Identify risks associated with the testing strategy, then document and communicate such risk to stakeholders
- Involved resolving Error’s in the reports like context error, Syntax errors, Multivalve Error, Timeout errors, Issue’s with java configuration, ERR-WIS Errors.
- Created Crystal Reports using Crystal reports Formulas, Grouping, Parameters and Static/Dynamic Cascading Prompts to handle the customer’s requests from Tables, Stored Procedures and Views.
- Created reports containing all the information regarding the publishers, distributors and retailers using SSRS.
- Created and modified the Crystal Reports for various financial groups using the Universe as a main data provider
- Tested classes and objects in the universe to use them In BO reporting, doing gap analysis and documenting them textually or within models using Pivot tables, Pivot charts and Vlookup, Hlookup, Sorting and Filtering the data
- Extensively involved in analyzing & validating the BO reports From SAP Core R/3 ERP and ERT in Both the environments
- Developed source to target data mapping document containing all the Business required fields along with the business rules, database and table names
- Developed and maintained accurate system Documentation by adding Word, Excel and PDF documents to ECM Livelink Workspace to support subsystems.
Tech Environment: Business Objects XI R2/ 3.1, Rich Client, Info-View Web Intelligence, CCM,CMC,Designer, Crystal Reports XI, Crystal Xcelsius 2008, SQL 2008, SSRS, Oracle 10g, SAP LOGON GUI 7.10(FSCM ERP R/3),ECM Livelink Workspace, Import Wizard, Microsoft Excel 2007,Tableau 7.0, Windows 2003 server, java 1.5 platform, Informatica power center, Oracle 11g, Toad for data analyst.