- An experienced Services and Operations professional who has worked with and led diverse teams of professionals in a variety of highly competitive industries, cutting - edge markets, and fast-paced environments. I am a creative problem solver that is passionate about helping companies and users adopt technologies to transform their businesses processes.
- Strong technical and business qualifications with more than 12 years of hands-on experience in strategic planning, business unit development, project and product management, and application engineering strategies.
- Skilled at designing and configuring Salesforce.com and other applications to streamline and automate sales, marketing, and customer services business processes.
- Experience in full product lifecycle including conceptualization, requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation with emphasis upon business objectives and user adoption.
- Knowledge of SaaS, Cloud Computing technology, and marketplace strategies.
- Ability to communicate effectively at the executive, sales and technical levels.
- Ability to transform business ideas into technology.
- A strong Customer Advocate with a focus on meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
COO & Co-Founder
Confidential, Livermore, CA
- Market Place positioning of product; including life cycle, evaluation, competitive comparison and differentiation.
- Project Management Organization & Automation
- SAAS offering
- Learning Management System (LMS) & Course Management System (CMS)
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Implemented and customized Salesforce.com and Marketo for sales, marketing and customer support.
- Daily Salesforce.com activities included creation and configuration of custom objects and fields, record-types, dashboards and reports, apex triggers, process workflows, lightning experience (i.e., html, css, ajax, jquery), data migration using the SFDC data-loader, and appexchange app implementations.
- Advised Director of Technical Operations
- Data Center: Install, configure, and maintain network hardware, servers, and application software.
- Server and desktop virtualization setup, configuration and maintenance (Xen virtualization)
- Cyber Security lab course research, design, authoring, and function checking.
Salesforce.com Business Consultant
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Delivered Salesforce.com technical and end-user training for a variety of industries.
- Daily activities included project management activity plans and status reports, quality assurance testing, resolving technical issues, leading client meetings, inter-team communications, and customer support.
Operations, Business Development, & Professional Services Management:
- Negotiated contracts with customers, vendors, and alliance partners.
- Developed and actively engaged with alliance partner sales forces and nurtured strategic relationships.
- Automated Business Processes by developing custom software solutions for clients.
- Engaged clients in requirements gathering and creative thinking in providing an integrated business solution customized to the client’s business needs.
- Designed, developed, documented, and tested integrations between Salesforce.com and source systems.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Managed customer relationships, conducted client meetings, provided Project Management, Business Process Analysis, Software Implementation (Portal & Desktop), and End-User training.
- Supported, documented, maintained, migrated, upgraded, and troubleshot deployed applications.
- Served as a Technical liaison for partners such as Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, and Confidential .
- Trained and mentored other Professional Services and Support employees.