Senior Data Architect with over 10 years of experience guiding the design and implementation of ETL solutions to integrate data from various data sources. Effective at leading teams in defining project and technical priorities. Able to recognize and address inefficiencies to maximize team performance. Proven ability to guide projects from concept to launch, and work with diverse stakeholders to drive results. Passionate about solving challenges and delivering solutions that contribute to technical innovation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
TECHNOLOGIES: SQL Server, Oracle, SAS, SSIS, SSAS, Informatica
REPORTING PLATFORMS: Tableau, SSRS, Microstrategy, Power BI
LANGUAGES: SQL, C#, .NET, Python
Senior Data Architect
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Manage the master set of ETLs to extract data from Confidential Enterprise authorized data sources to build the Current Position as well as Actuals.
- Work with forecast analysts to design and build automated controls to ensure the accuracy and overall completeness of data used in the forecasts.
- Experience in designing and developing automated ETL systems to improve the daily and monthly processes in order to reduce unnecessary manual intervention and improve the overall quality and performance.
- Broad knowledge of consumer and commercial financial products including deposit accounts, credit cards, investment securities, loans, and debt issuance.
- Actively work with analysts to explain and understand changes to the month - over-month balance sheet position.
- Over 12 years of extensive experience, designing, developing, and deploying data processing solutions using SQL Server, SQL Server Data Tools, and Visual Studio.
- Extensive experience in adapting to meet the needs of a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent at multitasking; able to efficiently plan and prioritize projects.
Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Extensive experience working with SQL Server, SQL Server Development Tools, and Visual Studio to develop data processing and automated solutions.
- Extensive experience in processing members, claims, and authorizations from end to end.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience modeling and developing databases including tables, views, triggers, functions, complex queries, and procedures, including dynamic procedures.
- Led the migration of the data warehouse from SQL Server 2005 as well as .
- Oversaw the overnight processing of the data warehouse ETL cycle.
- Experience in both the waterfall and Agile methodology, with added experience as the scrum master.
- Experienced in working with offshore service providers to accomplish project goals and meet daily SLAs.
- Strong technical and business management skills with the ability to breakdown complex issues.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, developing, and deploying Business Intelligence solutions using the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS).
SQL Server Developer
Confidential, Oldsmar, FL
- Over 5 years as a SQL Server 2005/2008 Developer.
- Over 3 years of experience in utilizing ETL tools including SSIS and ETL package design.
- Innovative business intelligence developer, using key performance indicators, for executive level dashboards.
- Experienced in working with highly analytical information with the ability to develop visualizations that quickly mine for unique occurrences and reveals data.
- Coordinated and communicated with clients the ongoing efforts and successes of projects.
- Standardized the development and release of reporting and analytic solutions.