A broadly accomplished early career professional possessing tremendous cognitive elasticity, goal oriented drive and team focused mentality. Currently seeking an opportunity to grow and be challenged in a dynamic, customer focused, high - growth company. Exceptional communicator, problem solver and facilitator, operating with an optimistic, hands on approach. Exceptional track-record in delivering results with concentration on process / continuous improvement, on time delivery (OTD) to commit and profitability.
Business Tools: Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Access, Programming in VBA, Agile, WebEx, MRP/ERP WMS Manhattan, SAP, Powercerv, Oracle, Factory Master
Confidential, Portland, OR
Global Sourcing, Senior Buyer
- Developing and monitoring KPI data capture and reporting for development of business strategy and supplier management.
- Overhauled purchase processes and material documentation in a concerted effort to achieve greater efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Collaborating with commercial, engineering, logistics and operations teams to execute business strategies for supply localization, inventory carrying cost reduction and improved communication to customers.
- Reduced cost of procurement on a single component by $126,000 annually through alternative sourcing activity.
- Eliminating net terms payment variance by resolving legacy invoice holds and developing standardized PO format and processes for non-inventory, service or 3PL POs.
- Used newly developed system reporting to remove waste data and improve overall data integrity by 18.2%.
- Blueprinting and testing role processes in SAP ahead of MRP transition into SAP from Factory Master.
Confidential, Tualatin, OR
- Directly accountable for managing material status on as many as 200+ projects at one time, contributing to an overall team on time delivery to commits of >95%.
- Direct responsibility for all operational customer facing activities including coordination of new product phase gate releases, communicating material status and potential risk / improvement.
- Designed & programmed shortage allocation tool in VBA to automate custom report generation & formatting, saving an average labor cost of $15,000.00 per user, annually.
- Advanced 14 project series as part of the NPI team through initial design to full production readiness, marking a $495,216.00+ projected annual profit increase.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Manage key suppliers with excess of 1200 open purchase order lines. Completed formal request for quotation with critical focus on cost, quality, and delivery lead-times.
- Directly accountable for key performance indicators including purchase price variance (PPV), supplier delivery (JIT) and cancellations.
- Improved management of purchasing workbench, including action against open purchase orders, expedites and reschedules by refining and documenting processes for maximized efficiency.
- Reduced excess material spend as a result of ECO and MRP changes by more than $250,000.00 quarterly through tracking and executing cancellations as a priority KPI.
- Pioneered special projects and programs as a creative process expert to include redefining floor stock management, resulting in 92% decreased floor stock material shortages.
Confidential, Appleton, WI
Assistant Section Leader
- Delegated daily tasks to team members and organized workload for maximum priority based throughput on more than 10 lines of production moving 500+ pallets of mixed product daily.
- Responsible for writing and administering team member's bi-annual performance reviews, teamwork building activities, resolving conflicts and developing new team members.
- Investigated inventory discrepancies and developed action plan for continuous process improvement in a concerted effort to maximize efficiency and accuracy.
- Implemented new initiatives for furthering supply chain capacity and throughput, meeting the increased demand of 5 new store openings generating 17.2% additional capacity.
- Reduced employee injuries and sick time used by working closely with senior management in developing team member health and wellness programs to include fitness goal s.