- Plan and conduct all academic, management, training and administrative activities of the school.
- Conduct O level and A level academic curriculums under Confidential system very efficiently.
- Plan, Organize and Conduct co - curricular activities for the students.
- Monitor Students data, progress report.
Commanding Officer (Chief Executive)
- Look after education, administration, training and discipline of the Institute.
- Plan and conduct several Junior & Command Courses for Bangladeshi and International military Student-officers.
- Conduct all promotion examinations of Confidential officers.
- Plan and conduct several Junior Command and Staff Courses for air force officers.
- Plan and conduct self-study courses for air force officers based on distant learning system.
- Monitor students record and progress data.
- Plan, organize and liaise all national and international ceremonies related to Confidential . Responsibilities were:
- Perform all national and international protocol jobs related to Confidential .
- Issue several directives for welfare of Confidential personnel.
- Administrate the biggest monetary fund of Confidential .
- Prepare guidelines and program for the Directing Staffs and students to conduct academic courses
- Plan visits to different civil and military installations.
- Monitor and assess student officers on qualities like Command Ability, Instructional Ability, Staff Duties Ability, leadership etc.
- Plan academic curriculum, exercises, seminars and interaction session.
- Maintain students’ data and progress records.
- Plan and organize academic entrance examination for Staff College military officers.
- Plan Basic, Professional and Intermediate Courses for Confidential personnel.
- Draft new and review old instructions, guidelines and policies related to academic curricula.
- Monitor implementation of academic curriculum of different Schools and Colleges under Confidential .
- Prepare several Development Project Proposals (DPP) including comprehensive planning, Goal and Objective, Project Infrastructure, Financial details, Implementation Schedule, Monitoring Chain and Benefits.
- Plan, implement and monitor all educational training activities of the Academy.
- Formulate policies for educational training.
- Ensure qualitative academic training for obtaining Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Arts degrees under University for newly Commissioned Officers. conduct Human Resource Management courses.
- Supervise the maintenance of different laboratories and its equipment.
- Monitor teachers and students progress data.
General Staff Officer
- plan, coordinate, and implement different types of training activities for the student officers of National Defense Course and Armed Forces War Course.
- Arrange various types of visits both home and abroad for the College.
- Organize several seminars and interaction sessions for the College on strategic and military issues with different private and government organizations of Bangladesh including Chambers, Ministries, Educational Institutions, Business Organizations etc.
- Extend protocol supports for the College in dealing VIPs.
General Staff Officer
- Coordinate with civil bureaucrats for security and protocol of VIP and VVIP persons.
- Approve and monitor all sorts of civil-military activities in Confidential 's Office.
- I arranged very successfully the visit of Ex US President Confidential and many other VVIPs in Bangladesh in terms of planning, security, coordination, and protocol jobs between military and civil bureaucrats.
- Plan, organize and implement the training programs of the flight cadets of the Academy.
- Advise Commanding Officer for smooth implementation of weekly and yearly training programs.
- Take academic classes on chemistry, leadership, administration and management
- Assess flight cadets on academic, military and leadership training aspects. look after the discipline, Command and Control and Welfare of personnel placed under command.
- Maintain students records, results and progress data.
- Assist Base Commander on academic, administrative, legal and operational activities of the Base.
- Coordinate and plan all civil-military related activities of the Base.
- Look after disciplinary, protocol and security aspects of the Base.
- Conduct Base Educational Program.
- Issue Base Routine Order (BRO) on behalf of Base Commander for detailing Officer and Airmen for various duties.
- Organize Base Military Exercises.
- I also performed the duties of Base Education Officer and implemented several academic activities in the Base.
UN Contingent Movement Control & Liaison Officer
- Act as a bridge between Contingent and Confidential Headquarters for conducting different types of peacekeeping operations in Haiti.
- Maintain liaison with different departments of Confidential Headquarters in solving logistics and administrative problems.
- Give everyday update to UN Special representative to Secretary General, Force Commander and other official on operational, logistic and administrative activities through power point presentation.
- Plan the movement of contingent personnel for leave and rotation.
- I also conducted humanitarian operations (like distribution of relief) to local distressed people.
- Plan, implement and monitor the total training activities of Confidential Academy.
- Evaluate progress and constraints of training.
- Draft different training policies, instructions and orders.
- Compile all types of assessment and results of the trainees of the Academy.
Adjutant and Instructor
- Solve different administrative problems
- Ensure compliance of rules and regulations for the trainees.
- Assess and monitor performances of trainees.
- Update study materials of the Institution.