With over 15 years of experience in Operations Management, serve as a catalyst to help companies achieve greater success by implementing improvements that positively affect financial bottom line. Using targeted process improvements, strategic restructuring and implementation of critical business initiatives that eliminate re - work and redundancies in processes, partner with organizations to implement solutions that integrate technology which maximizes productivity and profitability.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- FDA & EMA Compliance Strategies
- Business Advisory Services
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- RFP & Bid Defense
- Organizational Change Management
- UX Research and Design
- Institutional Review Boards
- Process Re-Engineering/Workflow Design
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Modeling
- Software Quality Assurance
- Title 21 CFR Part 11
- Root Cause & Cost Benefit Analysis
- Agile Software Development
- Clinical Monitoring
- Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement
- Technical Content Developer
- As a consultant, I have provided interim support to businesses across the healthcare spectrum.
- My focus for my clients has been on assisting them with developing solutions that support them in maximizing efficiency by identifying problems, developing solutions, and increasing business performance.
- I have been instrumental in developing standards within organizations by providing a number of targeted services including but not limited to: internal audit & compliance review, gap analysis, business process mapping, development of programs, large scale implementations, and creation of clinical data management standards for organizations.
Manager Clinical Data Management - Biometrics
- Increased efficiency of data management group by over 50% through yearly targeted process improvement initiatives.
- Worked as an IT business partner managing DM aspects of large-scale technology solutions.
- Reduced operating costs by 35% saving over $250,000.00 annually through reorganization and implementation of data analysis tools.’
Manager of Implementation and Development
- Directed the programming, implementation, and client integration efforts in the Pharmacy Benefit Management Division by managing the customer experience following the initial sale and pairing strategic solutions unique to the needs of key accounts.
- Portfolio management of all net new and repeat client implementations, while fulfilling executive sponsorship functions for 35% of the implementation portfolio, focused on large accounts - Best Month: successfully executed nine go-lives for total revenue of $30M.
- Responsible for implementing Agile as an iterative development transformation strategy utilizing Agile framework (Scrum, accelerated development (Sprints) and Kanban) with the goal of organizing programming work flow and the management of numerous portfolios. Achieved a reduction in programming re-work of over 35%.
- Utilized knowledge of business systems in support of complex enterprise wide implementation(s), providing interim operations management for healthcare organizations.
- Developed solutions for regulatory, industry and client custom enhancements by defining user workflow and business logic.
- Partnered with healthcare organizations to improve operational efficiencies through organizational analysis.
- Created a customer support play-book outlining standard operating procedures, process workflows and as a guide for managing client interactions.
- Directed over 200 customer migrations, creating a ‘train the trainer’ system integrating a scalable process for onboarding new clients while managing delegation of tasks, customer escalations and the transference of knowledge.
Senior Manager Clinical Data Management
- Directed global operations throughout three regions: North America, Europe and Asia while serving as the change agent, steering operations through the transition and adoption of improvements and managing change resistance through effective communication and guidance.
- Managed multiple concurrent clinical studies with budgets exceeding $500,000.00.
- Successfully managed the remote offices in 3-regions including: Europe, Asia and Latin America
- Reduced operating costs by 35% saving over $250,000.00 annually through the implementation of predictive analytical tools.
Manager - EMR & EHR Implementation
- Developed Product Rollout Plans: Collaborated with Finance, Regional Product teams, Sales and Marketing to assist in the development of pricing, distribution and marketing/communications, product roll out plans and materials.
- Developed Metrics: Applied appropriate measurements to track product successes, feedback data and lessons learned into the product development and enhancement processes that resulted in clear roadmaps, forecasts and strategies.
- Provided business analysis for regulatory changes for industry claims requirements such as NPI, NDC, CHC and PQRI and wrote technical specifications to develop the new regulations.