Results - driven technology management professional with proven software development and implementation experience. Focused on consistent delivery of new software projects, products, programs, and implementations that have a wide range of web development and database technologies.
- Project Management Software as a Service (SaaS) Process Reengineering
- IT Program Management Online Payment Technologies Software Implementation
- Business Analysis Salesforce CRM SDLC/Agile/Waterfall Product Management Resolution Management Custom Software
- MS Dynamics MS Power BI MS Visual Studio
- UI/UX JIRA SharePoint
- SQL/JAVA/.NET Storyboards/Wireframes NetSuite
Director of Operations
- Analyzed internal operations and identified areas of process enhancement.
- Developed actionable business strategies and plans that ensured alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO.
- Directly oversaw operations and accounting and partnered with the CEO on sales management to budget for enough investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term.
- Monitored performance with tracking and established corrective measures as needed, and prepared detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Built and maintained trusted relationships with customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Achieved quality objectives while maintaining a hands-on role in the day-to-day monitoring of activities.
- Developed long-range operational goals and objectives to support overall company business strategy and initiatives.
- Established and implemented programs for standardization of processes, cost reduction, and continuous improvement.
- Assured the regular collection and analysis of costs at appropriate organizational levels.
- Participated in company-level budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Worked closely and proactively with leaders of other functional teams to ensure resource allocations were in line with current operational priorities and organization goals.
- Recommended and implemented capital projects aligned with business goals and strategic plan
- Helped develop organizational capacity and build future leaders for the organization.
Client Support Manager/ Project Manager
- Delivered all software application defects, change requests, and enhancements to our existing healthcare benefits enrollment software, which were tracked and managed via MS Visual Studio.
- Managed a team of onshore and offshore Developers and QA resources responsible for the production environments for all existing Colibrium clients.
- Maintained a thorough knowledge of market trends and industry standards for in corporation into our Production Support processes and best practices.
- Tracked and implemented improvements to all our environments using MS Power BI analytics and led the UAT efforts on several concurrently running projects and product updates.
- Managed several small to medium enhancement/migration projects from inception to deployment.
- CCB Owner responsible for the review and approval of all release management plans for all projects and product updates.
Senior Program Manager
- Built and managed a team of 20+ onshore and offshore Business Analysts and QA resources.
- Oversaw the delivery of software application customizations and new custom payroll and integration files.
- Responsible for capacity planning, work forecasting, backlog management and associate development with the goal of providing high-quality integration solutions to a fast-growing base of customers using our healthcare benefits enrollment software.
IT Consultant (Program/Project Manager/ BA)
- Acted as the liaison between business and technical teams to implement a robust newsfeed portal on their existing StreetSmart Edge trading software platform.
- Worked directly with the CIO to establish and implement process improvements and product enhancement strategies for their existing IT infrastructure.
- Led a team of six junior level BAs and reviewed their user stories and requirements for quality, completeness and consistency of content, resulting in several major feature enhancements to a core line of business application.
- Product Owner responsible for leading JAD sessions, documenting business rules, and developing functional requirements. I was responsible for all activities of a new case weighting feature on an existing line of business application.
- Reengineered existing core features of a new global customer portal design built on the SharePoint CMS platform.
- Defined the product roadmap for the eFiling for Courts solution, which is a CMM Level 3 electronic filing project for the State of Texas resulting in the largest electronic filing solution deployment to date.
- Defined overall business requirements, direction, redesign, and product strategy/roadmap for an electronic payment transition application, resulting in the most significant performance, stability, accessibility, and usability improvements since the inception of the electronic payment solution.
- Product Owner of two FileNet-based product lines designed to drive enterprise-wide business process transformation in Confidential ’s state and local government space.
- Researched market trends and conducted competitive analysis resulting in appropriate product strategies and plans to develop product enhancement roadmaps, BRDs and SRSs documents for expanding existing product lines to fully align our business requirements with our strategic objectives.
- Maintained a thorough knowledge of competitive solutions, industry standards, and client and prospective client needs for in corporation in the system design and development.
Project Manager/ BA
- Managed the requirements definition, analysis, design, development, and deployment of custom cloud-based applications for clients throughout the country to design collaborative solutions for complex shared case/care management systems.