- Hands on development and architecture experience in building high frequency gateways, trading settlement platform, payments platform, core banking and systems for Asset / Mortgaged Backed Securities
- ITSM Certified Professional , Scrum Master internal training.
- Expertise lies in Tibco CE, TIBCO BW, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO Designer TIBCO EMS, Active Matrix, TIBCO HAWK and TIBCO Business Event (BE), Active Space .
- Exposure to PCF ( pivotal cloud foundry ), Spring boot1.5 , Microservices , HAProxy
- Worked on ORACLE Fusion Middleware : - BPEL , Business Rule Engine .
- Good understanding and experience using web services using JAX-RPC and JAXWS .
- Experience on J2EE technologies, including Servlets, JSP, JDBC and JMS.
- Exposure to monitoring tools like Splunk, tleaf. Wily, APPDynamics (APPD), ExtraHop, Grafana
- Involved in discussion on Business continuity planning and Disaster recovery planning
- Experience in various RDBMS including Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL .
- Experience in Bitbucket , SVN , CVS , Perforce , iCART Deployment, Ticket logging tool - Remedy , JIRA
- Worked extensively in Offshore-Onsite model.
- Worked in Production support in 24*7 support and handle Problem Management team from offshore.
- Worked extensively in Waterfall, Agile Methodology, Scrum and Kanban, DevOps
- Involved in maintaining SOX/PCI compliance, SIX SIGMA, CMMI processes improvement for large environment.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Logical Thinking and Problem-Solving and analytical skills.
Development (Tibco product stack and Java/J2EE), IT Operational Support (Release & Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management & Alert/Monitoring), Release Management (Scheduling, Planning, Execution, Deployment Strategy, Post Production Retrospection), Project Management( Feasibility study, Planning, execution), Six Sigma, CMMI, process/performance improvement, Business Analysis, Gap Analysis, Use cases, Requirement gathering, SDLC using agile development.
EAI Technologies: TIBCO BW ( TIBCO Business works), Tibco CE (TIBCO Container Edition), TIBCO EMS ( Tibco Enterprise Messaging services), TIBCO Admin Active Matrix , TIBCO BE (Tibco Business Events), TIBCO HAWK ORACLE Fusion Middleware (Oracle middleware product)
Cloud Exposure: PCF (pivotal cloud foundry ), Spring boot1.5, Microservices
Language: JAVA, J2EE, XML, XSL, HTML, SQL, PLSQL
Web Technologies: Servlets, SOA, Web Services (SOAP & RESTful), JAX/WS
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB and JDBC.
Application Servers: Web Sphere, WebLogic, and Apache tomcat.
Database: Oracle 11g, MS SQL, My SQL, Mango DB
Operating System: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX, Linux.
IDE: NetBeans, JDeveloper and Eclipse.
Version Control tool: VSS, CVS, SVN, Perforce, BitBucket cloud
Content Management Tools: Interwoven, Fatwire, Oracle UCM ( universal content Management)
Load Balancer: Apix layer, A10, F5 device, HAProxy
Monitoring Tool: Wily, AppD, Splunk, tleaf, hawk, RT view, gems, Grafana, Icinga
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Involved in end-to-end migration and planning activity to migrate existing Tibco BW legacy code to cloud in the form of Microservices using Tibco CE.
- Developed Rules, Concepts, and Events to configure trailer related data in TIBCO Business Events.
- Developed SOAP and Restful web services using TIBCO BW.
- Developed BW services which used HTTP interface for receiving the file from the partner (wholesale) and created various JMS process orchestration within the process flow for file processing, file dispatching, file parsing, file storage, archiving etc.
- Created Tibco BW scheduler jobs which gets file from billing system, Orchestrate and submit to PAYMENTTECH to process Future dated payment
- Implemented complex transformation logics using Business Works XPATH functionality.
- Generated various XML schemas as per the mapping involved in the process flows from the integration perspective.
- Implemented error handling using a centralized error handler process.
- Managed and architected end-to-end Tibco BW Silo consolidation program in production - Idea was to consolidate multiple Tibco BW silos running into production across 4 different domain into 2 domain (Primary/Secondary) and one Silos each side.
- Defining explicit and implicit requirements using a toolbox which includes UML, Current state analysis, Process modelling, data modelling, Paper prototyping, Gap Analysis, and UI Prototypes.
- Leaded Tools Automation team responsible for implementation of various monitoring tools/dashboard tools.
- Reviewed Test procedures, Test Cases and Test scripts and execute them against the business requirement. Architecture Finalization and Major component selection of the automation tool
- Develop applications/scripts/SQL queries to enhance monitoring and avoid any production issue.
- Development of support tools required for automation using Remedy, QMF repository, and automated tools like Impact Analysis and Inventory Analysis.
- Development of features i.e. EDM Business solutions, Migration to feasible fulfillment systems and upgrades of the existing systems.
- Played Devops role in the project, Involve in various morning meeting with exiting development team and business stake holder to identify gap between client’s requirement and critical business process flow in production. This includes to identify dependency among various applications in production environment.
- Strategies and planning preparation for product and promotions launch like Thanks Giving and Father’s Day.
- Involved in discussion with Confidential leadership on production support process enhancement.
Environment: Tibco CE, TIBCO BW 5.11, TIBCO EMS 7.0, TIBCO HAWK,, TIBCO Business Events, Active Spaces, Tibco BE, web service, Java/J2EE, Oracle, PCF (pivotal cloud foundry ), Spring boot1.5, Microservices,
Tool: used: Wily, AppD, Splunk, tleaf, hawk, RT view, gems, Grafana, Icinga
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Facilitated daily standup. Co-ordinated Team to maintain their burndown chart.
- Setup regular sprint session, Sprint reviews and retrospective.
- Participated in Defect tracking meeting among various agile team on daily basis to bring it up to zero defects before application GO-Live.
- Participate in Functionality design discussion in PI.
- Responsible for understanding requirements with a direct conversation from client and business analyst.
- Responsible for creating Low level Design according to proposed architecture.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and deployments as well.
- Responsible for Deployment related issues.
- Identified processes to migrate Securities Vending Application repository from Clear case to SVN finally drive it to an end.
- Responsible for creating project plan and providing time estimation to the client.
- Facilitated to setup KEDB document for L1 & L2 Support team.
- Participated in Defect tracking meeting among other agile team on daily basis to bring defect count to zero before application GO-Live.
- Drafted preparedness plan before Application GO-LIVE
- Code Reviewed - BW process developed by other developer in the team.
- Prepared and Reviewed COODocs( Concept of Operation Document) for L2 support team.
- Designed and developed end-to-end Job Notification process in Tibco BW for the vending application to notify various consumers against real time data load by different jobs as well as utilities.
- Design and Implemented Logging framework in Tibco BW Process.
- Design and Implemented Publish Service framework to vend the data to intended consumers.
- Implemented dynamic query framework to load the SQL statement from XML file based on incoming Trigger and list of intended consumer to get Vending data.
- Implemented web service in Tibco BW to vend the data synchronously to the Consumers.
- Participated in high level technical discussion and resolved “performance issues while fetching huge data” using Tibco BW process from Oracle DB.
- Actively involved in DB query optimization from Tibco BW processes.
- Implemented externalization of Global variable in Tibco BW to help to update Global variable during runtime avoiding multiple deployment.
- Primary activities used in development of job notification process were Timer, JMS queue Sender, JMS Topic, JDBC activity.
- Responsible for setting up of Development environment for Securities Vending Application and co-ordinate with infrastructure team in setting up of Queues and Topics in EMS server.
- Help in setting up HWAK rules
- Co-ordinate with Deployment team to setup deployment process for Securities Vending Application in iCART.
- Actively participated and identified process to migrate Securities Vending Application repository from Clear case to SVN
Environment: TIBCO BW 5.11, TIBCO EMS 7.0, TIBCO HAWK, web service, Java/J2EE, Oracle
Tool: used: GEMS, SOAPUI, Tibco CLE, SVN, iCART, Remedy
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Responsible for Managing Production Operations for Symantec's Cloud Platform across multiple data centers
- Responsible for global Production Engineering team (24 x 7 x 365) supporting operations of - OpenStack based cloud setup, Hybrid cloud, Containers & Analytics as a Service platforms hosting Symantec's Enterprise Security Products.
- Responsible for managing infrastructure for all Symantec'c Consumer Security eCommerce applications ( online store, payments engine, auto billing system, wallet etc)
- Leaded operations team responsible for supporting all environments ( Prod & Non Prod ) across multiple datacenters - Role included support & maintenance of Infrastructure (Compute, Storage, Networks, Applications) across multiple data centers
- Responsible for planning for compute, storage, network capacity.
- Responsible for new environment setup /scale for existing and new platforms
- Support for end to end PCI compliance for 3 years leaded the following teams - Infrastructure L1 support, DBAs Team, middleware support, Deployment, DevOps, (continuous Integration/Delivery, Application setup, Automation ) for the overall e-commerce platform.
- Experience includes hiring and setup of the team.
- Experience in implementing SOA concepts by designing and developing Web Services/WSDL, SOAP using TIBCO Business Works - both SOAP/HTTP and SOAP/JMS.
- Experience in Developing common services and utility services for reusability.
- Interacting and managing with offshore team on daily basis and distributing the work.
- High level code reviews for the code done by the team and guiding them to follow all code standards.
- Fixing defects, creating and implementing CR’s encountered during testing
- Implemented solution to capture the metrics of the service invocations by partner wide.
- Maintaining effective communication with business team to understand their business issues and communicating it back to the technical team to resolve the issue.
Environment: TIBCO BW, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO BE, TIBCO HAWK, Active Space, web service, Java/J2EE, Oracle
- Worked in Agile software development framework that promotes foreseen interactions throughout the development cycle.
- Analysis of design documents received from client and also developing some design documents.
- TIBCO BW process Implementation for Audit View Functionality.
- Extensively used TIBCO Designer to develop and design the business process diagrams as per the business logic required.
- Configured SOAP/HTTP and SOAP/JMS Web Services using TIBCO BW.
- Created Queues, Topics required for this application in TIBCO EMS.
- Created Unit test cases document and performed unit tests in the local box.
- Used Standard TIBCO design templates, Error handling and alerting processes for logging exceptions.
- Used TIBCO Administrator GUI to upload, configure and deploy applications.
- Responsible for deploying the .ear file through TIBCO administrator
- Performance analysis of various components as per Non-Functional Requirements from client.
- Complete Gap Analysis website and Plan Creation for Team.
- To manage track, a team of 4 Associates and 1 UI Developer.
- To create different Component in Team site using POJO, Spring framework.
- To create various skins using xsl and xml the component.
- To create DCR and DCT and Static and Dynamic .pages on TeamSite (Interwoven).
- To Migrate Data for all the website using Talend, XSL, XML and Core JAVA
Environment: Interwoven Team site, Java, xsl, xml, Oracle 10g, Sql Server 2005, Talend (ETL tool), and SOLR.