- 8.5 years of experience in Development, Implementation & maintenance of EDI solutions using B2B & secure Gateway applications.
- Currently performing role of Development Lead & Solution designer for MFT & EDI projects.
- Worked on Gentran & Axway Gateway Interchange installation, upgrade & maintenance.
- Good experience in developing standard EDI, XML Idoc & custom maps in Gentran Server 5.2 & Sterling Integrator 5.0 & 5.2
- Extensive experience in complete set up of new partner profiles in Sterling Integrator 5.2.4, SIA Framework, Axway Cyclone (5.8 & 5.4) and Gentran 5.2.
- Good knowledge on EDIFACT & X12 standards.
- Good experience in administration of the Application Infrastructure like monitoring, patching, performance tuning, housekeeping, troubleshooting and fixing the issues in Sterling Integrator, Gentran & Axway Cyclone applications.
- Fair understanding of enterprise Infrastructure like load balancers, firewall, Network connections, database hardware, etc.
- Good experience in UNIX and Windows servers.
- Thorough experience in troubleshooting and fixing the transmission/ translation errors & optimization of Cyclone (5.8 & 5.4) and Gentran 5.2/Sterling Integrator 5.0 tools.
- Fair understanding of Supply Chain & VMI concepts being worked for leading Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & FMCG clients.
- Mostly did a client facing role in getting their requirements and proposing EDI solutions.
- ITIL (V3) Certified & thorough knowledge in Incident, Problem, Change and Release management.
- Experience in working with multiple vendors and leading geographically distributed teams.
KEY DOMAIN AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
Domain: Manufacturing, FMCG, Pharmaceutical
Technical: Enterprise Application Integration, B2B, Managed File Transfer
Tools: IBM Sterling Integrator 5.x, Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Secure Proxy, SEAS, IBM Control Center, Axway Gateway Interchange, Gentran Server for Windows, Connect Direct Windows, Liaison Athena, Nagios XI, DOS scripting, Azure Devops
OS: UNIX, Windows Server
TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
EDI/MFT Solution Designer & Development Lead
- Currently leading a team of 5 to develop EDI and MFT solutions for internal facilities & external partners. This role involves gathering initial requirements from business, preparation of ROM estimate, Solution design, Proposal, gathering detailed requirements, Resourcing, providing technical assistance to the developers, Production cutover planning & coordination, implementation, etc.
- Lead a team of 8 to investigate, report and fix Business Process Halts & translation errors in SI; answer business & EDI queries from application teams and from customers.
- Manage Application Administration activities like patching, property file changes, performance tuning, monitoring, housekeeping & troubleshooting.
- Setup EDI connections with new partners in SI & SIA frameworks on different connection protocols like SFTP, AS2, VAN, etc.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting to client on Development & support works like demand status, Resource utilization, etc.
- Identify recurring issues in daily support activities and providing solutions for permanent fix.
- Scheduling internal team meetings, planning knowledge transitions, providing technical guidance, etc.
- Design and Implementation of internal automation tools to reduce manual effort.
EDI Development & Support Lead
- Gathered Integration requirements from client, Estimated, Designed and Developed business process & data transformation maps.
- Lead a five members support team to manage the EDI support functions in a 24x7 model for the AAR region.
- Extensively performed Trading partner setups, Integration flow design & mapping in Gentran and Axway Gateway Interchange products.
- Thorough knowledge in Gentran Windows & Axway Gateway interchange.
- Worked on Connect Direct for Windows.
- Developed EDI maps in various formats like UN/EDIFACT, ANSI X12, XML & other formats.
- Performed Integration testing & Production implementation.
- Performed the role of Problem coordinator & Incident manager.
- Performed patching & upgrade activities for Gentran & Axway Gateway Interchange applications.
- Co - ordinated with the Infrastructure teams in case of Application unavailability and was accountable to get them back into work.