- Dynamic Vice President of Global Services with more than 25 years of high profile corporate experience.
- Demonstrated expertise developing and distributing technology solutions for Confidential 500 and startup enterprises.
- Proven experience as CFO managing budgets up to $1.5 billion and work forces of 2,500 professionals.
- Skilled at providing service and support for manufacturing, product and parts distribution, call centers and technical support.
- Strong expertise as Vice President and Director of Finance Operations guiding post acquisition transition of Global ERP systems across 40 countries.
- Global Services Account / Territory Management Cost Accounting Expense Control General Ledger
- Audits Budgeting Cost / Benefit Analysis Financial Analysis Internal Controls M&A Reporting
- Change Management AP / AR Strategic Planning Team Leadership / Motivation Process Improvement
- International Business Start Ups / Turnarounds Deployment / Migrations Inventory Management P&L
- Restructuring QA / Testing Market Analysis Sales Forecasting Distribution Logistics Outsourcing
- Finance Operations Global Accounts Field Services Manufacturing Client Relations Product Distribution
- Call Centers Customer Service Technical Support Business Development Communication
Confidential, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Transformed Brazil Operations to align job roles with business objectives.
- Streamlined operations eliminating six positions and saving $200,000 annually.
- Improved cash collection cycle and reduced risk by suspending service to client not meeting financial contract obligations.
- Merged staffs for European Operations including common objectives and metrics eliminating 20 staff positions and saving $2 million annually.
Confidential, Raleigh, North CarolinaGeneral Manager
- Lead 40 member financial team providing accounting reporting, budgeting, and cost and expense control.
- Built global organization recruiting and hiring managers and staff to support operations across 40 countries. E stablished dashboard tracking and analysis to manage financial operations and identify gaps and prepare corrective actions.
- Developed client level revenue tracking and reporting to review client contract changes, scope and pricing, and market trends impacting new business development and renewals.
- Managed staffing level resources and vendors / partner contracts to reduce cost and lower expenses.
- Stabilized operations to control expenses saving $75 million over four years.
- Implemented Oracle Global ERP solution managing a three year $100 million project.
- Moved company from legacy pre - acquisition systems to a new integrated ERP solution saving $15 million in operating cost annually.
Confidential, New York, New York
Managing Director and CFO
- Prepared fund market, valuation and business case analytics for external investors.
- Performed due diligence on target companies and prepared executive presentations.
- Developed comprehensive plan for managing $200 million of Morgan Stanley Equity funds.
Confidential, Armonk, New York
- Directed Global Product development with a $50 million expense budget.
- Managed product development performing market research, client needs assessment, and industry analysis to design new storage solutions.
- Developed products increasing market share by 1.5% and $45 million in revenue.
Confidential, Marlborough, New York
Vice President Business Development
- Merged sales operations of four business units to grow revenues, leverage sales and maximize marketing resources.
- Integrated sales of four business groups to meet client needs and expand sales by $130 million.
Confidential, San Jose, California
Vice President Wireless Business
- Provided merger and integration for 20 service organizations over a 5 year period.
- Expanded repair capabilities to three US locations repairing five million devices and producing $200 million in revenue.