- I am a well - rounded consultant with international, multi-industry experience and a passion for marketing and innovation.
- I have balanced people and technical skills, creative practice, natural curiosity, and strategic “peripheral vision” developed over 10+ years of executive collaboration and owning cross-functional projects at leading companies and advertising agencies.
- My ability to think big while acting small and discern stakeholders’ deeper needs produces richer, actionable insight and bridges the gap between what brands want to say and what customers wants to hear, delivering solutions that add value, promote synergy, and boost brand awareness, sentiment, and sales.
- Strategic Communication Planning (B2B+B2C)
- KPI Definition, Analysis, Dashboard Building
- Branding, Equity Building, and Localization
- SEM, e-Commerce, Social Media Optimization
- Bus. Dev., Opportunity Sizing, and Forecasting
- Qual/Quan Mkt. Research & Segmentation
- Product, Account, and Vendor Management
- User-experience(UX) Analysis & Architecture
- Quantitative and qualitative data and statistical analysis, including Experimental Design, A/B testing, Channel Attribution, Process Control, Performance Benchmarking, and Linear/Multiple Regression
- Project management experience: Led multifunctional teams among Design, Development, and Sales departments for the creation and enhancement of several campaign microsites and a major e - commerce site
Business Software Tools: Google Analytics, AdWords, Ad Planner, Tableau, SiteCatalyst, SPSS, System Architect
Confidential Software: Windows 10 and earlier, Advanced Excel, Pivots & Power BI, Access, Office suite, Exchange, SQL Server, Visio, Project, Front Page
Programming Technologies: SQL, R Studio, C++, Visual Basic, .NET, XML, HTML, COBOL
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Business Analysis and Planning Consultant
- Managing rhythm-of-business (ROB) operational analytics and volume projection products for Confidential US + international markets.
- Responsibilities include performance reporting and metrics creation, insight generation and trendspotting, user engagement and marketing initiatives assessment, seasonality, browser, entry point, and gap analysis, and building tracking and high-accuracy forecasting models, achieving a projections vs actual results variance of less than one percent and improving cross-org budgeting.
Head of Strategic Planning
- Spearheaded pitch and campaign planning to acquire and grow business by setting strategic and tactical goals, project scope, and success factors, then fully analyzing the business, category, and target audience to outline messaging and media solutions and inspire creative designs.
- Created, refreshed, and managed brands. Turning products into brands involved defining the value proposition, brand positioning, persona, and architecture, along with brand health monitoring.
- Utilize linear modeling and behavioral & touchpoint analysis for campaign planning & evaluation.
- Administer quantitative & qualitative market research and procurement for insight generation.
- Created planning tools, processes, and documents for knowledge building across network.
- Governed brands alongside client senior management by establishing brand architecture and positioning, developing ATL/BTL campaigns, localization, and outlining communication strategy.
- Managed primary and secondary qualitative/quantitative research and channel attribution to extract market insight and improve product offering, market share, and customer satisfaction.
- Used market insight to develop creative briefs and inspire ideation. I directed briefings and set communication framework by defining problems, audience, stimulus/messaging, and tone of voice.
- Advised on new business pitches and market intelligence to grow agency’s client base and spend, resulting in 40% revenue growth Confidential and exceeding forecast by 25% in the first year
Senior Business Analyst & Digital Planner
- Turned client briefs and business problems into digital solutions and media recommendations based on market and customer knowledge. Managed projects varying in type, scale, and complexity.
- Defined KPIs, created scorecards & dashboards, extracted data (SQL&Access), analyzed performance (Google Analytics & SiteCatalyst)), and managed standard & ad-hoc reporting
- Created a scientific social media “Listening” methodology to measure awareness and sentiment for brands, rank products, facilitate issue resolution, optimize SEM (Google AdWords), and produce actionable, numeric insight. It led to a 50% lift in positive sentiment within six months.
- Managed requirement workshops, led UX analysis and e-commerce website auditing, and built wireframes and IA documents to drive traffic, engagement, conversion, and retention.
Sales Analyst & Account Manager
- Defined client operational problems and identified IT sales opportunities and resolution techniques.
- Demonstrated effective consultative solution selling skills to different levels of management while managing client/company relationship, achieving 200% revenue growth Confidential with some clients.
- Benchmarked solutions, facilitated resourcing and partnerships, and managed RFPs.
Advertising and Business Analyst
- Provided consultation in areas of B2C and B2B digital advertising, marketing, and business analysis to small and mid-sized IT, e-commerce, and organizations, both existing and startups.
- Administered brand equity and promotional campaigns, achieving 300% lift in awareness.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Spearheaded the analysis and segmentation of 3000+ top clients across verticals, taxonomies and platforms to report performance, identify trends and gaps, and drive value by providing actionable insight to stakeholders and program managers and presenting it in monthly business reviews (MBR). Analysis involved heavy usage of MS Excel pivots and functions.
- Voluntary effort: Built algorithmic “Decision Tree” models which consolidate data from multiple sources to spot, quantify, and rank engagement and Keyword opportunities, and flag anomalies. This raised efficiency, cut redundancy by 80%, and drove cross-organization action.
- Created a KPI-based, interactive “Health index” tool, offering Sales teams deeper insight into clients’ performance vs. competition, instant cost/benefit analysis, and recommendations to improve ROI.
- Secured, normalized, and analyzed internal and 3rd-party data, and specified requirements for research providers to spot market trends and areas of opportunity and relay insight to different groups.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Market Research Intern
- Defined market segments, business models, and requirements using data-mining and research.
- Directed clients & SME focus groups to define ps, value & propensity to purchase.
- Improved efficiency through creation of a decision-support software tool that cross-tabulated data tables, utilized SPSS, and presented statistical findings per various user-defined client parameters.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Translated business needs into system requirements and functioned as primary liaison, communicating with the business side in business terms, and with developers on a technical level.
- Performed Gap Analysis and designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and OODs (Object-Oriented Designs) using System Architect.
- Assessed scope and impact of change controls and identified concerned departments and personnel thru administering Requirement Gathering Sessions (RGS).
- Assisted with user acceptance testing of systems (UAT) and developing and maintaining quality procedures, and ensured that appropriate documentation was in place.