- Results - oriented strategic management professional with a strong background in human resources, logistics, organizational management, and Acquisition.
- Experience in managing teams of over 20+ employees, creating a strong pipeline through data-driven recruitment and building a strong rapport with leaders.
- Expert at assessing problems, identifying alternatives, and making decisions to allocate resources to meet objectives serves as a trusted advisor to senior leadership.
- Formidable reputation for efficient multitasking, creative thinking, and process improvement as well as sound budget planning/development and fiscal control.
- Strong knowledge of contracting principles, laws and procedures.
- Advanced level of experience with Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Data Management Systems
- Proven leadership/influencing skills, able to influence-highest levels of organizations and shape business outcomes.
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and oral and written communications skills.
- Strong ability to conduct personnel, budget, financial analyses of organizational operations
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Operations Management, Program Management, Strategic Planning, Management Consulting, Acquisition, Life Cycle Management, Purchasing, Procurement Strategic Planning, Logistics Management, Procurement, Contract Administration, Financial & Reporting Analysis
Salesforce, Maximo, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, HTML/XHTML, MS Visio, CMMS, WMMS, CRM, POS Systems, CAD Design, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and novice in MS Access Confidential ; Air Force LeaveWeb;, Logistics Module System (LOGMOD); DEERS/RAPIDS system; AF Case Management System (CMS); Defense, Jump Management System (DJMS); Personnel Tempo (PERSTEMPO) Database; and the Defense Travel System (DTS)
SENIOR FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
- Provides personnel HR support and functions to encompass classifying, assigning, promoting, reenlisting and separating military personnel and civilian employees; Confidential management; controlling, administering, and interpreting personnel products and instructions regarding career/records management; processing officer performance reports and enlisted performance reports; monitoring quality control programs
- Provides competencies in developing and maintaining various organizational structures, manpower standards; analysis of methods, procedures, manpower authorizations, manpower usage; contingency management, benchmarking, and using various Air Force data systems
- Analyzes statistical data and conducts comparative studies of personnel offices and programs to ascertain relative levels of efficiency, quality of customer services and most efficient and effective ways of performing military personnel business
- Surveys reporting procedures to evaluate general reporting structures, recommends consolidation, elimination, revision or improving systems considering data available in other forms
- Determines degree to which reports are justified in terms of contribution of information, man-hours, and cost in preparing reports and effectiveness of procedures
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
- Oversees, manages and directs the day-to-day administrative functions of an organization to meet program goals in the areas related to human resources, payroll, and administration.
- Manages strategic planning, and enhanced performance accountability to improve business procedures and practices.
- Manages and executed office support functions including purchasing, inventory control, contracting, space management, information technology support, records maintenance, and human capital.
- Researches, compiles and analyzes information to generate technical and management reports on a variety of topics.
- Develops and delivers oral and written presentations and making recommendations on management issues in concise and convincing language.
- Composed, designed, edited and prepared various correspondence, documents, and reports for the department including spreadsheets, graphs, and charts. Identified computer applications to perform required duties in the most effective manner
- Prioritized and coordinated projects and followed through on any issues in a timely manner.
- Completed, compiled, and tracked employee reimbursements for travel and al expenses for entire division.
- Maintains and updates personnel files.
- Retrieves online applications, set up, conducted interviews, performed background checks and drug tests. Reporting to Corporate HR Advisor for final recommendation on all future new hires. Trained all new hires on corporate policies, guidelines and union rules.
- Performs full-cycle recruitment duties by reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens, interviewing candidates, extending job offers, etc. Oversaw the new hire process by sending out hire packets and offer letters, terminations, pre-employment screening paperwork, and orientation instructions; coordinated with other departments for new hire set-up.
- Performs routine monthly general ledger closing functions through preparation of journal entries, monthly financial statements and preparation of reports. Prepares financial analysis, reconciliations, accounting records, research transactions and create financial reports.
- Research’s and collects data to be used in support of transactions recorded in the G/L. Perform accurate and timely reconciliations of G/L accounts, bank statements, corporate credit card transactions monthly, and retaining backup documentation for audit trail.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Oversaw all aspects of human resources management and issue resolution for the organization with up to 4000 employees.
- Advised leadership of HR policy and procedure, offered guidance on the resolution of issues, communicated and enforced policy and procedure and oversaw recognition, performance evaluations, and disciplinary actions. Developed staffing plans, ensured compliance with HR laws and managed Confidential programs.
- Performed management level human resources support in the following areas: Career Planning, Performance Management, Coaching, Data Analysis, Compensation and Rewards, Confidential, Learning and Development, Recognition Programs, and Strategic Development.
- Participates in evaluations and assessments designed to identify and define issues, review and analyze data, and evaluate/document best practices.
- Managed all HR aspects for the team wrote and delivered annual performance evaluations, provided counseling and discipline, oversaw promotions and commendations and mentored and coached a team.
- Conducted trend analysis of statistical performance, defined the root cause of issues and identified trends or inefficiencies; recommended procedural changes that optimized performance and resources.
- Planned and managed events that promoted employee morale and built team cohesion including recognition, appreciation, and diversity awareness events.
- Created reporting metrics, dashboards, and analytics to monitor, analyze progress, and effectively deliver assessment and results to stakeholders.
- Oversaw weekly, and monthly reports that consisted manpower analysis, staffing and attrition.
- Sent reports to leadership and presented facts and findings regarding HR functions.
- Investigated employee complaints such as EEO and sexual harassment.
- Prepared report of findings and made recommendations for resolution and prevention of issues.
- Maintained all Human Resources and Personnel Policies and developed Manuals/Guidelines and Employee Handbooks.
- Continuously develops and enhance recruiting services to include, policies, and best practices. Manages full lifecycle recruiting for various departments. Partners with hiring managers to identify requirements and understand business needs as well as build strong relationships with hiring teams.
- Coordinated and implemented local and national recruiting efforts at 1-2 events annually, resulting in 6 referrals and the recruitment of 2 qualified candidates.