An innovative information technology leader who designs functional solutions that support the client’s vision and strategy to achieve their business goals. Over 25 years experience in software delivery enterprise solutions. Comprehensive expertise in program management, business/systems analysis, integration, data, and business process engineering/improvement. Big picture to data element.
PROFESSIONAL AND INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Washington, DCSalesforce Developer
- Manage and deliver solutions during client engagement. Responsibilities include managing teams during the identification of business vision, strategy, success criteria, process design (including scenario design, workflow mapping), functional and technical requirements, functional design, prototyping, testing, training, and support readiness.
- Manage day - to-day interactions and communications.
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Develop strategic Salesforce Road Map for the enterprise including CRM Vision, Strategy, Goals, etc…
- Implemented Salesforce Center of Excellence
- Consolidation of multiple Salesforce orgs into one enterprise instance
- Supported Sales, Marketing and Service Desk (ITIL) teams
- Diagnose current projects, plan and execute corrective action
- Initiate new projects using proven methodologies
- Resource and budget planning, and progress reporting
- Daily administration of Salesforce and Remedyforce for User Access, Bug/Fix & Enhancements executing declarative changes & collaborating with developers
- Security & Sharing (Profiles & Roles)
- Created new objects, workflows, approval rules, page layouts, custom fields, etc…
- Created Reports & Dashboards
- Maintain vendor relationships and build new vendor relationships
- Created training materials and trained employees