- Total 19 years of work experience in IT focused on creating strategic solutions, Big Data Architect , IOT Projects, Project Management, Data Science and leading key customer engagements.
- Around 6 Years’ of experience in BIG DATA Architect, Hadoop ecosystem, NoSQL IOT space and Data Science.
- Strong experience of building Big data, Data Science and Data transformation implementations in Telecom, Banking and Utilities industries.
- Architected numerous Big Data, Data Analytics, Data Architecting, IOT Data, and Data Visualization solutions for the top fortune 500 customers .
- Excellent exposure in implementing Big Data solution for different product development clients using Lambda Architecture and Real Time analytic systems.
- Significant expertise in architecting real - time Big Data systems using technology like Spark streaming, Cassandra and Hadoop batch layer technology, MapReduce programming, NoSQL HBASE, HIVE, PIG, NiFi, Kafka, SQOOP, Flume, Data warehousing, ETL development, integration and implementation of systems.
- Strong experience in Cloudera Hadoop, Horton Works Hadoop, Cassandra, No SQL, Amazon Web Services Big Data Tools and Microsoft Azure.
- Hands on experience on how to derive customer requirement into MapReduce Paradigm and then using R, Mahout and Azure ML to find actionable insight from the Data lakes.
- R, Revolution Analytics, Python and SparkML
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, SVM, forecasting, Artificial neural network, Naive Bayes
- K-means clustering and Recommendation Engine
- Topic Modeling using LDA method and Open NLP
- Rich Data warehouse ETL experience in using several distributed computing solutions
- Understanding of End to End BI/DW Development and Operations Life Cycle.
- Team player with strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Architected, designed, developed and deployed Machine learning models for better execute marketing plan optimize network operations and predicts churn through VIVA and also this allows re-package our content to save cost for the business with 750k investment able to get $4M content savings additional revenue growth.
- Proposed and built an analytical solution for sales and marketing programs which helps to track Organizational big 5 goals. Improved user experience by page speed from 14 secs to 8 secs. Improved churn from 1.1% to 0.89%.
- Significant expertise in architecting real-time Big Data systems using technology like Spark streaming, Cassandra and Hadoop batch layer technology, MapReduce programming, NoSQL HBASE, HIVE, PIG, SQOOP, Flume, Data warehousing, ETL development, integration and implementation of systems.
- Implemented data analytics on datasets ranging 1TB - 1 PB.
Distributions: Cloudera, Hortonworks and MapR
Cluster Monitoring Tools: Cloudera Manager, Ambari, Cloudera Navigator, Qubole, Ganglia, Zookeeper and Hue, etc.
Data Ingestion Tools: Sqoop, Kafka, NiFi, Spark and Flume
Streaming Tools: Spark and Kafka
Scripting: PIG, Shell Scripting, PowerShell
Programming Languages: JAVA,VB,.Net
W eb Framework: Flask, Bottle, Django
ETL Tools: Pentaho and Talend
Machine Learning Tool: Python, R, Azure ML Studio and SparkML
Data warehouse Database: Oracle Ware house DB, MS SQL DB
No SQL Databases: Hbase, Mongo DB, Cassandra DB
Workflow: Oozie and Airflow
Data Visualization: Pentaho, Qlikview
Security Tools: Apache KNOX, Kerberos, Sentry
Architecture Landscape: Lamda Architecture and KAPPA architecture
Defect Tool: JIRAGraph DB
Cloud: Amazon Cloud, GCP and Azure Cloud
RDBMS/Software Tools: Oracle 8.x/8i/9i/10g/11g/12c
ER: Win / ERX 3. 5. 2, Rational Rose 2000
Tuning Tools: SQL Explorer 6.2 / TOAD / SQL Analyser
Data Science: Supervised and unsupervised
Algos Used: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, SVM, forecasting, Artificial neural network, Naive Bayes, K-means,ARIMA and K-medoids.
Big Data Solution Architect
Hadoop Ecosystems: HDFS, Spark, Hive, Impala and Talend
Big Data Solution Architect
Hadoop Ecosystems: HDFS, Apache NiFi, Spark, Spark ML, Spark Streaming, Hive and Impala NO SQL: MongoDB
Programming Language: .Net, HTML 5, Python Programming
- Design the platform architecture. This is covering the platform utilities, patterns for deploying new services and new applications
- Provide guidance to operations group to understand the impact of architectural changes on daily data flow and operational effort.
- Played various roles such as developer, technology lead and Big Data Architect
- Define the reference architecture to achieve central operations capabilities, advanced analytics, and Smiths Central Administration.
- Define connectivity requirements for a client cloud deployment.
- Define and architect the platform utilities.
- Define and architect platform portal core services
- Design and architect Analytics module, starting with data ingestion and storage
- Develop an initial working version of Smiths Central administration that includes integration with Flexera, updates management, and the platform security.
Lead Data Scientist.
Analytic Tools: PySpark, Spark ML, Python and Web Focus.
- Predefined reports that combine customer, product and store location data.
- Highly flexible through modular structure and user selectable attributes, KPIs, segmentations, product groups.
- Fact based answers to key retail challenges that will help you make better commercial decisions.