- Overall 5+ years of IT experiences in Development, Administration and implementing technology solutions and around 5 years of experience in SFDC (Salesforce.com) CRM platform using Visualforce, Java and Apex Technologies as Developer and Administrator.
- Well acquainted with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Experience in salesforce.com Development using Force.com, Visual Force, and APEX.
- Complete understanding of the Salesforce.com CRM business process and its phases for translation of business requirements into systems design.
- Experience in implementing Apex Classes, Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes, Visual force pages, Web Service APIs etc. to achieve complex business functionalities.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Configuration in creating the Custom Objects, Custom fields, Page layouts, User Profiles, and Validating Rules.
- Experience in creating Workflow Rules, Approval Processes to automate a business process.
- Expertise in using tools like Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, Eclipse IDE.
- Good knowledge on SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Experience in Data migration and cleansing using Import Wizard, Apex Data Loader and demand tools.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at an object, field, and record level for different users at various levels of the organization.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, and Workflows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Good understanding of the Business logic, programs and systems that could lead the effort for planning, developing and implementing changes in the design and code pattern.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming like Java and C++.
- Experience in wide range of languages and technologies such as HTML, CSS, JSP/JSF, AJAX, and Spring MVC Framework.
- Valuable experience in working on Eclipse IDE for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Used Force.com REST API Web services and outbound messaging for implementing web services to integrate External systems and websites.
- Administered Salesforce.com setup, which involves modifying roles and profiles, creating/modifying dashboards/reports and managing users.
- Ability to independently perform implementation, documentation, testing and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com business requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Extensive knowledge on Web service such as SOAP and REST API’s.
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and MS Access.
- Capability of learning modern technologies and implementing them in the project successfully.
- Team player with good Interpersonal skills, strong understanding of the fundamental business process, excellent communication and problem - solving skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, APEX Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (Pages, Components and Controllers), APEX Data Loader, Lightning Component, S-Controls, APEX Web Services, AJAX, Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool
Custom Integration: Outbound messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom objects, Custom settings, Custom labels & tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security controls, APEX Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
Programming Languages: Java J2EE
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , PL/SQL, RDBMS, MS Access, MySQL, DB2, TOAD
MS Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS: 9/10
Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, MVC, SDLC
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, My Eclipse, Data loader, MS Visio, Force.com IDE
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Worked in Agile world which incorporates client stories grooming and Task assignments with Project managers and development of undertakings.
- Worked with various business teams to accumulate Business requirements.
- Worked on the platform stabilization projects like Trigger consolidations.
- Design and Developed Apex sharing using Future and batch Apex.
- Created Complex visualforce pages utilizing custom controllers for internal clients.
- Designed and developed custom applications to grab client contribution as a major aspect of the s in an organization utilizing Visualforce pages and segments.
- Worked extensively on publisher actions to provide single view for Agents in console.
- Worked extensively on the Custom Controllers to support some complex Visualforce pages.
- Worked on Test classes performance there by decreasing the deployment time in production.
- Composed and created different Integrations with the third party to share information among various frameworks in the association.
- Customized the Approval process for the end customers as standard of Portal.
- Experienced on both Customer portal and Partner Portal.
- Experience in Integrating with third party systems using SOAP and REST API.
- Utilized Force.com web benefit API for executing WSDL in the application in order to access the information from external frameworks and websites.
- Developed Lightning components to provide access to customers for creating accounts via Customer portal.
- Used Lightning Design System to develop community landing page with Lightning look and feel.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Visual force (pages, components and controllers), SOQL, Change Set, Data Loader, Force.com, Work Flows-approval, Custom objects, Custom tabs, Email service, Html, Web service, Sharing Rules
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts to perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and to design the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Worked with Business Analyst's in composing the FSD and TDD.
- Created Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Worked on Trigger Consolidation as part of Cleanup activities to minimize the Governor Limits.
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage.
- Developed Visual force page using the extension controller according to the clients' requirement.
- Created visualforce pages to show real-time data to the users.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for customers and clients.
- Created Custom Controllers to make external web service callouts, validate and insert data.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Worked in moving the Legacy application from Different framework like SIEBEL into Salesforce.
- Worked broadly on SOAP and REST based integrations with frameworks like TIBCO and Informatica.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
Environment: Salesforce .com Platform, PRM Portal, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Pivotal Tracker, PL/SQL, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Salesforce Admin | Developer
- Performed the roles of salesforce.com Developer and administrator in the organization.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Implement Service Cloud Customer Portal for One-step application to cut down the service cost.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visual force and controlled the content in these templates using Components and controller class.
- Designed and developed Service cloud and integration.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Worked on Batch and Future Asynchronous jobs to provide sharing and multi-user access in an organization.
- Developed complex visualforce pages to display live data using REST based integrations.
- Integrated Apptus CPQ and CLM applications and automating processes on Salesforce platform.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Involved in setup and configuration of Sales, Marketing and Case Management application.
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions (workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code) in response to business needs.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Apex classes and Apex Triggers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Web Services, Salesforce Lightning, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Email Service, Force.com Explorer.
Java & Salesforce Developer
- Created custom objects, tabs, fields, page layout as per business requirements.
- Created Profiles and Roles and performed security and sharing settings to them.
- Developed Triggers, Visual force pages/controllers, Workflows, Validation rules and Formulas.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Custom VF pages and Apex classes, also written various visual force email templates and Implemented Bootstrap Frame work for Custom VF Pages for Optimization
- Used Salesforce WSDL to integrate with other applications and used Rest API to make inbound and outbound calls.
- Implemented SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Migrated existing data from legacy systems in and outbound using Data Loader and Web Services.
- Creation of Java Classes and Interfaces to implement the system.
- Created Client requests and Server responses using Servlets.
- Developed the application using the Struts framework which is followed by MVC pattern
- Identified the pages which are participating and the navigation paths between the pages.
- Developed the form and action classes based on the Struts which is used to handle the pages.
- Used Apache Tomcat server for this application to build server pages.
- Worked with third party java tools to integrate with salesforce for processing the data into salesforce database.
Environment: Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Triggers, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, SOQL, SOSL, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Apex language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce1, Java Script, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.