- 20 years ERP/ network application and technical architecture. Project team management/ delivery and production support.
- On - premise and cloud network, system and application migration.
- Derive, apply and support the best possible technical solutions for the project, business and end user community in a timely and cost effect way.
- Assist the management, project stakeholders, functional teams and business groups in defining budgets, time lines and options for new and existing projects and define the short and long-term issues behind technical decisions.
- Build and manage technical/ functional/ security teams for production and project support
Managing Director lead technical architect
- Lead technical architect with Confidential Consulting on the BP/L48 Geneses SAP implementation
- Architect, deliver and support Azure cloud-based ERP/PRA solution.
- Design on-premise SUN Sparc production clone landscape to support near zero downtime migration
- Architect the process and timing schedule to support multiple data migrations from production to production clone to cloud infrastructure.
- Technical, security and development team lead
- Architect business continuity landscape and processes.
- Technical manager C&J Energy Services during SAP S/4 on Hana implementation
- Technical lead and SAP Basis/ HANA SME
- Drive deliverable completion
- Prep production system for go-live
- Primary SAP/ HEC interface and project support
- SAP Landscape/ Network/ Process evaluation for G/I Medtronic acquisition project
- SAP ECC 6.0 & BI on HANA technical gap analysis
- Process and landscape evaluation
- Define technical and application architecture for WIMed surgical support application
- Develop application and project architecture. Develop scenarios surrounding new and existing products and tools.
- Project and business management, development; manage internal technical operations.
- Deliverables include project delivery lead business migration options, process control implementation.
- Technical architect project and production support for CARBO Ceramics, SUN Micro Systems, Textron, Alpha Natural Resources, Anadarko Petroleum, Department of Defense and The City of San Antonio.
- “Green field” and migration architecture for SAP and non-SAP product data inter-connections and testing support models, production and non-production landscapes.
- Define, develop, document, test and implement business continuity and disaster recovery methods, processes and control structures.
- Guided large scale ERP go-lives with technical/ Basis support. Diagnose load performance issues and recommend corrective measures.
- Technical landscape (OS, DB, Hardware, Data Center and Networking) recommendations based on budget requirements, immediate project needs and long-term production support.
- Introduced the concept of the EMS (Emergency Management System) during an EHP implementation or migration effort.
Manager SI/ Consulting
- Design and support the landscape supporting the SAP Business Suite, Solution Manager, BI/BW data warehousing, PI/XI, EP and PRA implementations; focusing on large data structures, new and evolving technologies like HANA, virtualization, cloud based SAS applications interdependencies and simultaneous projects development.
- Recruited and developed IT production and project support teams, document process control methodologies, issue tracking, resolution and root cause analysis.
- Developed skills and experiences in the technical team membership. Set goals and leadership objectives for team members to help them grow and broaden their skill sets.
- Directed a diverse team to diagnose the underlining issues behind critical production performance issues.
- Communicated the issues and corrective measures to senior management showing cause and effect of any proposed action.
- Developed landscape and process controls to implement and support change management programs
- Defined and evaluated performance issues driving budget overruns, go-live delays and overall performance issues.
- Document findings and present those and all recommendations to client steering committees.
- Developed functional testing, business, end user acceptance testing, “run to break” and stress testing as part of an overall production support and project delivery strategy.
- Development and implementation of all SAP products and Change and Request Management processes and methodologies to address production support and project delivery schedules and budgets.
- Work with technical team on HANA based landscape, migration and support tools
SI Consultant/ SAP Basis SME
- Discovery, blue print, delivery and production support as an SAP Basis SME.
- Implemented and supported multiple SAP landscapes under UNIX, NT, AS400, Oracle and SQL
- Lead Basis SME position with the Texaco and MGM Studios BW implementation projects.
- Guided project management and staff, managed transports and change management request.
- Led OS and SAP upgrade migration on all instances.
- Led implementation of multiple ECC, HCM & BW instances for development, Q/A testing and production in a variety of industries.
Technical Architect/ Novell CNE
- Technical Architect Novell network SME.
- Delivered IT infrastructure campus wide architecture conversion project consisting of over 200 server nodes and 2000+ workstations, data closets and networking infrastructure.
- Delivered UNIX server platform evaluation project, specific focus on SUN Microsystems.
- ERP/ SAP evaluation project, specific focus on SAP, SUN & Oracle.
- Managed all IT technical operations, budgets, purchasing, vendor and client relations.
- Designed and implemented all client networks, trained and supported client staff.
- Developed remote support operations, asynchronies server operations, bar code inventory control systems and DR management systems and processes.