To provide the highest quality of work, ethics and professionalism that exceeds industry standards and allows me to be part of a winning organization.
- Highly motivated entrepreneurial, forward - thinking leadership providing vision, strategy, and innovation that drives profitable, sustainable business growth, operational excellence, and financial discipline.
- Demonstrated broad-based strengths and accomplishments
- Strategic Relationship Building Ability to learn Team Building & Leadership
- Customer Experience Business Development & Sales
- Project Management Team Player Independent Thinking
- Customer Retention
- Lead Generation
- Event Planning
- Conflict Resolution
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications
- Understands the Value of Customer Service and Creating a Great Customer Experience
Confidential, Yonkers, NY
Business Development & Advisor
- Facilitating general business operations
- Lead Generation
- Client relation management and negotiations
- Event planning
- Organizing and Operating employees schedule
- Staffing administrative personnel
- Generating creative solutions
- Oversight of clientele development and maintenance
- Creative director for subsidiary projects
- Executing proven marketing strategies to build the sales volume of the Secondary Confidential Building customer relationships in order to gain loyalty so the Take - out Specialist becomes the go to person for the Secondary Confidential
- Resolving customer issues by doing the right thing; diagnosing the root cause of the issue and executing the appropriate solution
- Ensuring the Secondary Confidential is properly staffed and well trained in order to provide a quality experience to every Chipotle customer
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing fax/online/mobile/catering orders
- Responsible for opening & closing procedures.
- Building business/customer relationships to create repeated business.
- Must upsell, must keep average above certain dollar amount.
- Responsible for building a following on social media.
- Money handling.
- Responsible for training new associates.
- Creating pricing & sku numbers in Zalon
- Increased foot traffic and overall sales by 20%
- Tracked expenses and completed several ventures below budget
- Earned promotion from entry level to form of management within three months
- Resolved multifarious client dilemmas efficiently, often gaining praise and repeated clientele