- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) with 12+ years of overall experience in finance industry delivering as a Tableau lead, Business analyst, Finance Rep Analyst, Data scientist and Team lead with a proven track record of summarizing, standardizing management information, Visualization, predictive analytics, project management, offshoring and business analysis.
- Greenbelt certified.
- Excellent with Business Objects, Tableau and Micro - strategy dashboards/analytics.
- Excellent lead at CTB/RTB projects and business analysis.
- Have considerable work experience on SPSS Modeler.
- Identifying and building new ways of reporting/analytics.
MIT certified Data Scientist, MS- Office, VBA, R, SQL Server, SAP Business Objects (web(infoview) & desktop)), Qlikview, SPSS Modeler, Tableau, Microstrategy Agile/Scrum
Confidential, Franklin, TN
Team Manager (Associate Director)
- Responsible for managing Americas client IB reporting and analytic services team. Set performance goals and targets for the team. Coach, develop and empower the team to achieve them successfully.
- 6 Years of progressive experience in Tableau (currently using 10.3) for Business Analysis, Reporting and Dash-boarding for enterprise applications.
- Leading a team of 8 to work on my latest initiative to migrate 200 pdf reports (turns into more than1400 instances per month) into tableau interactive dashboards.
- Developed highly polished executive level dashboard prototype for the sales and trading which provides business intelligence for various products and business area to make informed management decisions and restructuring.
- Designed dashboards on the concept of Dynamic availability where in a variety of worksheets / views were connected by actions and provided an interactive reporting environment of the Revenue Impact Analysis, Client profitability, Income Opportunity Analysis, Markets Overview, Interactions, etc., in the developed dashboards.
- Created various charts/maps for EQ and FRC management, illustrating the potential revenue change, revenues generated from various geographic markets, time-series statistics for interactions and revenue, data quality, heat maps for product, interactions and revenue across business units.
- Developing, Designing and supporting interactive self-service Tableau Dashboard reports. Story telling through various sheets, dashboards on client profitability. Making it interactive through various filters like dashboard action filters, data source filters, quick filters, context filters, sharing filters and user access filters.
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server. Creating New Schedules and checking the tasks daily on the server.
- Train end-users, clients on Tableau Desktop by providing step-by-step guidance from basics to advanced functions including working with calculations, parameters and date functions. Train and Lead team to build next generation reporting. Build intuitive and interactive dashboards, visualizations and analytics to provide seamless support and promote self-service on reporting/analysis using Business Objects, tableau and Microstrategy.
- Responsible for Preparing the Report Design specifications based on the User's requirement.
- Extensive experience on building Interactive dashboards using Tableau, SAP business Objects in Finance/banking industry.
- Established Best Practices for Enterprise Tableau Environment and application intake and development processes.
- Quick learner and good performer both in team and independent job environments.
- Strong positive communications and working relationships at all business levels. A fast learner able to grasp latest technical & concept oriented skills
- Create streams and models using SPSS modeler for predictive analytics on client trading behavior.
- Provide subject matter expertise on all business reporting and analytical data needs.
- Work closely with Business management, Information Technology and product controllers to identify needs/requirements within reporting environment.
- Oversee month-end close processes for accurate reporting
- Identify, Initiate and lead strategic and tactical solutions resulting in streamlining processes and providing advanced analytics to the stakeholders.
- Always strive to improve and maintain quality, value add and delivery of reporting and analytic services and processes.
Senior Specialist (Authorized Officer) /Team Lead
- Lead a team of 4 members supporting Americas, APAC and EMEA EQ reporting and analytics.
- Preparing KPIs and year-end performance reviews.
- SLA (Service level Agreement - Policies, Procedures and Standards) preparations.
- Work extensively on Client Revenue Reporting, Internal and External meeting packs, McLagan, Interactions reporting and ad-hoc reports on various datasets within CMT.
- Develop new reports and undertake improvements on existing reports to build efficiencies.
- Analyze and implement better reporting skills and advanced options to simplify and automate the process wherever possible either through VBA coder or through auto scheduling.
- Help peers in UBS PSC on writing VBA codes, simplifying the reports and sharing skills acquired.
Associate and Senior Associate
- Preparing, analyzing and verifying daily, weekly, bi weekly, monthly and Ad-hoc financial reports for business meetings.
- Preparing presentations client revenues for business operational meetings.
- Preparing FTE utilization factors.
- Data Verification, Updating Financial Information and Approval. Amortization of Expenses, Schedule of Payments & Terms.
- Interest Rate Calculations, Program Matrix, and Feed Back.
- Handling the Payoff Notes with Insurance Calculations, Annual Payment Plan (APP) and ACH.
- Ensure Compliance of Agreements between the Dealer/Client and Finance Office.
- Preparation of Calculations and Proceeds.
- To check the consistency of manually drafted retail notes i.e., Credit application form with that of Approval from the Financial Officer of the Company.