Skilled professional with over 30 years of managerial, logistical, and technical experience. Proven performer in logistics support, site operations and sustainment, system installation and upgrades, testing, modification, and repair activities. Demonstrated leader with the earned trust and respect of the program team, customer program office, and end user. Effective public speaker; I am a trained communicator with 10+ years of classroom experience in verbal and written communications techniques.
Director of Acquisitions
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Provide operational input and auditing of future technology plans
- Support upgrade implementation. Deployment packages, Methods of Procedure
- Vendor management. Bug scrubs, product roadmaps, sourcing, escalations, maintenance/license agreements
- Perform detailed failure and escalation analysis and reports
- Identify needs and secure for operations groups
- Role towards Video Support Center
- Generate operations playbook
- Gain operations support acceptance
- Train operations teams on new and existing solutions, monitoring, and tools
- Tier IV support and vendor escalation
- Provide Failure Analysis and metrics for tracking systems and groups performance
- Role towards PMO
- Manage Video Ops intake process and support organizational intake processes
- Create BOMs and budget plans for new solutions
- Interface with providers and vendors to meet customer and company needs
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Responsible for cost, schedule, technical performance of the Confidential.
- Manager of FSE team, responsible for all technical and material resolutions of a 24/7 early missile - warning mission, to include customer fulfillment of maintenance and material requests for a globally dispersed customer.
- Evaluate and facilitate military and commercial material returns to determine problems and oversee test and inspection as required and route for appropriate disposition or replacement.
- Perform disposition activities using internal or Defense Logistics Agency processes and procedures as appropriate.
- Perform vendor and supplier sourcing to fulfill material and service needs.
- Familiar with SAP and Teamcenter.
- Participate in contract development, contract changes and coordinate the preparation of proposals and business plans
- Prepare contractor statements of work, subcontractor statements of work, sole source justifications, operating budgets, and contractual terms/conditions.
- Coordinate support requirements between FSE and Engineering during upgrade activities to ensure CLS interests are addressed and that expertise is available during all phases.
- Brief quarterly Program Management Review (PMR) to the Confidential Program Office (JPO) on cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Conduct customer on requisition, material management, and disposition processes.
- Responsible for maintaining Support Facility compliance with AS9100C standards. Trained in import/export processes (ITAR, EAR), Commodity Jurisdiction Requests and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) assignment.
- Function as the Control Account Manager (CAM) for the Confidential team and the Confidential Depot.
- Responsible for Level of Effort Earned Value Management System (EVMS) reporting on approximately $4.3M annually, comprised of 11 individual Work Breakdown Structures/ Task Orders.
- Successfully managed the initial Information Assurance (IA), Mission Assurance Category II (MAC II) accreditation of the Confidential Support Facility (JSF) and subsequent re-accreditations in accordance with the Confidential ’s 8000 Series Directives and DIACAP.
- Created a new IA staff position at the JSF to provide a system-qualified individual to address upgrades and changes and ensure continuing compliance with Confidential IA directives and regulations.
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Determine and perfrom system design to fulfill customer requirements.
- Perform system integration and testing, equipment modification, design analysis, and deficiency resolution.
- Prepare material requests, product evaluation, cost analysis, and inventory management.
Crew Chief and Manager
- Supervised 25 individuals responsible for systems installation, operation, maintenance, and modification.
- Acted in Crew Chief role leading teams in all aspects of day-to-day maintenance and operation of ground station equipment.
- Performed extensive hands-on maintenance in support of maintenance effort and problem resolution.
- Accomplished system program and acquisition functions such as spare provisioning, technical data verification, and design review.
- Established performance standards and work methods and set requirements and standards of proficiency.
- Revamped system and maintenance scheduling procedures: reduced system offline time by 67% per month.
- Provided emergency repair and support services on an on-call and on-site basis.
- Prepared reports related to installation, repair, maintenance, and evaluation of Confidential equipment.
- Performed trend analysis, developed and implemented an online maintenance troubleshooting and database