- Over 7 years of Experience in Designing, Administration, Analysis, Management in the Business Intelligence Data warehousing, Client Server Technologies, Web - based Applications and Databases and Experience in industries such as Retail, Financial, Accounting, Distribution, Logistics, Inventory, Manufacturing, Marketing, Services, Networking and Engineering.
- Experience in all the Latest BI Tools Tableau, Qlikview Dashboard Design, and Spotfire.
- Experience in complex BI Reports, Dashboards, Project Management, Change/Incident Management, Maintenance, upgrade, Fix pack/Service pack installations, and Root cause analysis, Resolution Methods Time/ Cost/Budget Management.
- Designed, developed and supported BI solutions, Involved in Debugging and monitoring, and troubleshooting issues/tickets. Implemented advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geo coding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Transformed Tableau into a managed service offering for consumption across Corporate Treasury and Corporate Investments.
- Experience in Developing Performance Dashboards, Score cards, Metrics, What if analysis, Prompts, Drills, Search (using Add-ons),Reports/Dashboards for all the functional areas including Finance, Change Management, Order Management, Pricing, Purchasing, HR, Demand Planning, Discrete Manufacturing, Quality, Inventory Warehouse Management, Supply Chain, and Transportation, Sales/Marketing, Variable Objects with formulas.
Tableau Desktop 7/8 1/8 2 Tableau Server 7/8 Tableau Reader Tableau Public MS SQL Server 2012/2008 R 2/2008/2005/2000 T SQL SQL Server Management Studio Business Intelligence Development Studio BIDS SQL Server Agent Data Transformation Services DTS Vertica Hadoop Oracle SQL Server Integration Services SSIS SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS SQL Server Analysis Services SSAS Erwin Data Modeler MS Visio SQL Profiler Bulk Insert BCP Visual Source Safe Code management tools 6 0 C VB Net HTML XML UNIX Windows Server 2008/2003 MS Access
- Created Rich dashboards using Tableau Dashboard and prepared user stories to create compelling dashboards to deliver actionable insights.
- Responsible for interaction with business stake holders, gathering requirements and managing the delivery.
- Connected Tableau server to publish dashboard to a central location for portal integration.
- Connected Tableau server with share - point portal and setup auto refresh feature.
- Created visualization for logistics calculation and department spend analysis.
- Generate KPI for customer satisfaction survey results and disease management.
- Maintained Test log and Wrote test Evaluation, Summary Reports.
- Extensively involved in doing user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Generated Test Cases for each specification in Requirement Specification Document corresponding to each module.
- Generated the test plan specifying an overview of testing approach, testing strategy, roles, responsibilities and its scope.
- Created Test Scripts, Test hierarchy to represent the features and functionality that need to be test in the application.
- Analyzed user and business requirements attended periodic meetings for changes in the application requirements and documents.
- Performed Parallel Testing or Production Testing, which ensures that the new system will perform correctly in a production environment and interface correctly with other production systems.
- Participated in the User Acceptance Warranty Testing. Involved in doing security and negative testing of the application.
- Creation of metrics, attributes, filters, reports, and dashboards created advanced chart types, visualizations and complex calculations to manipulate the data.
- Transformed TABLEAU into a managed service offering for consumption across Corporate Treasury and Corporate Investments.
- Act as a Point of Contact/Administrator in Data Interoperability, Analytics and Business Intelligence and Production Support issue resolution.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Designed, developed and supported BI solutions, Involved in Debugging and monitoring, and troubleshooting issues.
- Implemented advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geo coding to build spatial visualizations of non - geographic data.
- Work directly with management, vendors, and third parties to ensure that Web-site s financial transactions and database management applications operate at peak efficiency.
- Purchasing, Setting up, and configuring a Tableau Server and MS-SQL 2008 R2 server for Data warehouse purpose.
- Consolidate multiple data silos that exist on campus to one location.
- Scheduled data extracts on a daily basis.
- Sophisticated stored procedures and triggers to provide complete technical solutions.
- Worked with all levels of development from analysis through implementation and support. Participated in test planning and test script definition.