- Currently, enhancing data skills thru formal training in Data Science technologies, data analytics, data visualization, Business Intelligence, and programming / web skills in R and Python.
- I am an IT professional with years of banking industry experience having skills in banking applications (front and back office solutions and Tier 2 support), and Data Governance. My experience ranges from hands - on Data Quality implementation (Basel 239 concepts) and knowledge of IT banking products and processes including compliance issues, change management, job scheduling, ETL, and audit remediation. I have participated as branch IT lead on complex banking application upgrades with a global team completed within schedule. My track record exhibits proven ability to work with various teams including audit, compliance, software and infrastructure IT teams, enterprise data management, data stewards and support groups to achieve banking objectives.
R programming: / Python
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server
Report development: OBI / Crystal Reports
Scripting: Unix & MS-DOS shells SharePoint Design
Java knowledge: Loan IQ Client Interface
ACBS: ( Advanced Commercial Banking System ) Basel 239 concepts and application
ETL Tools (e.g. SSIS, DTS ):
Power BI: Microsoft Office (Access, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Completed E20-007 EMCDSA Certification for Data Science and Big Data Analytics Course curriculum includes Advance Analytics for Big Data and Data Analytics Lifecycle, Predictive analysis.
- Completed 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL Microsoft Certification: Course topics include SQL built-in functions, stored procedures, table expressions, aggregation among others.
- Completed EMCDS (EMC Advanced Analytics Specialist) course:
Confidential, New York, NYConsultant
- Analyzed and traced data lineage of KDEs (Key Data Elements) for Fixed Income applications being consumed for Fed Reserve reporting. Analysis covered data from upstream data capture to downstream financial reporting resulting in enhanced regulatory monitoring on data integrity.
- Constructed the work flow and control evidence of the KDEs (using Basel 239) and reviewed with the Data Steward and Enterprise Data Management teams resulting in enhanced data validity confidence.
- Worked with Finance, Operations, EDM, IT to document data controls and analysis of control gaps to insure data quality and integrity during data capture, data transformation and data movement.
- To strengthen data controls, dissected and analyzed reconciliation between the FO and BO systems for deals and security level of fixed income products.
- Created documentation on update procedures to keep the KDE data quality version current in the event of changes in interfaces, new KDEs and lineage.
- Designed and implemented SharePoint repository for the IT APS team’s knowledgebase and data quality program.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Collaborated with the global migration team as IT support lead for New York
- Upgraded Loan IQ to version 7.3 completed within schedule
- Conducted System Integration testing for all interfaces prior to UAT
- Documented / followed up test cases with IT stakeholders in UAT for HPQC upload
- During Go-Live weekend: Insured DB schemas connections / db links / downstream scripts / MQ are working and EOD completed successfully
- Relocated the servers from NY to the Frankfurt main office
- Collaborated to upgrade Loan IQ version to SP17 to enable Oracle version upgrade
- Collaborated with business, IT infrastructure and the audit teams to remediate audit findings in an expedited way
- Updated documentation on Operating Manual, disaster recovery procedures, user access matrix, Authorization Concept, risk and security analysis.
- Data lineage and application interface processing to insure data integrity from golden source.
Confidential, New York, NY
Application Support / Developer
- As securitization IT lead, I was responsible for distressed asset data maintenance, ETL automation and statistical validity of the securitization process for AAA rating audit. This synthetic CLO was designed as a credit default protection for the bank’s non-investment grade corporate loans to US Borrowers with the primary objective of economic capital relief. Synthetic CLO of $500MM, funded with notes and swaps.