- Started and had a sustained successful career at IBM in the mainframe era. Went on to have extremely successful entrepreneurial career.
- I Co - Founded and Co-Invented Confidential, which created the Contact Management software category and is recognized as the catalyst that started today's multi-billion dollar CRM industry.
- Was recruited from there to be the EVP & GM of Int'l Operations for Saleslogix, maker of the mid-market CRM product Saleslogix, which was eventually sold to Sage out of the UK.
- Highly regarded public speaker on the topic of CRM, effective business relationship management, and street-smart contrarian views toward the nature and manner of human dynamics in the business world with a first-hand view of the birth and unfolding momentum that Confidential produced in helping others derive greater relationship-centric value in their personal relationships. Lastly, tremendous global experience including having lived in Europe for 4 years.
- Later was the CEO & Co-Founder of Confidential, an exclusive Apple solution, dedicated to Mobile Relationship Management, the category that VIPorbit created as the first relationship-centric solution that was the best way to handle your contacts, calendars, and communications.
Relationship Management. Extensive international experience. Business Development. General Manager, International Operations. Highly regarded and acknowledged public speaker on the issues of any and all relationship management issues, effective business relationships and how to develop and sustain them, but with the added angle of the insight, and vision applied, toward this in the co-invention of Confidential and VIPorbit, having spoken globally to over 250,000 people in both Keynote speaker roles as well as Conference Speaker.
CEO & Co-Founder
- It provided business people with an affordable, easy-to-use anytime anywhere solution that allowed them to deal with more people more effectively, elevating the value of their relationships. Winner of numerous awards and #1 rankings, it ultimately shut down as the culture of users ultimately lead to Apps expecting to be free.
EVP & GM International Operations
- Was brought it to turnaround all international operations that had never achieved profitability.
- Across all regions - European, Australasian, and South American produced profitability after 2 quarters and sustained from there before the company was bought out and taken private.
- Was hired to be 1 of only 3 global spokesmen for their CRM practice.
- Achieved the first-ever European alliance.
- Marketing Rep for GSD.
- Member of Hundred Percent Clubs.