- Over 7 years of IT experience on salesforce.com, involves working on configuration, customization and integration in Salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Experience in Analysis, design, development, testing and implementation, client/server Architecture.
- Expert level in understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in SFDC Configurations/Customizations - as Administrator and Developer.
- Good Experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Experience in developing Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Tabs, Field Dependencies, Relationships, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Approval Process and Data Management.
- Experience in working Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, Custom Cloud, Chatter & App Exchange applications.
- Expertise at administrative tasks such as User management, creating Users, Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets, Workflow, Tasks and Events, Email notification and templates, Reports and Dashboard.
- Worked on customizing and development of Communities.
- Used data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader, Salesforce Import and Export Wizard, and Force.com Migration tool, force.com CLI, Automated Metadata export.
- Involved on creating lightening pages inside lightening community builder.
- Experience on implementing Apex classes, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Triggers, and working with Force.com IDE.
- Have exposure in Customer Portal and Self -Service Portal.
- Have good experience in Trigger, Test Methods, and writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Good experience with Visual force, SOSL, SOQL, WSDL, Partner & Enterprise WSDL, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers) web Services API and custom user interfaces using HTML.
- Strong knowledge about Sales cloud, Service cloud, Community cloud & Marketing cloud configuration and customization and good understanding with Client/Server architecture.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and actions.
- Expert level skills in interacting with Business users & Product Owners to analyze and understand the Business Process requirements.
- Proficient with Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Spiral methodologies and V-Model.
- Worked on following deployment techniques.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes, Controllers & Extensions, Apex Triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Components & Controllers), Workflows & Approvals, Reports & Dashboards, Custom Objects, SOQL, SOSL.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox & Production).
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java/J2EE, PL/SQL
Databases: MySQL, Oracle
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ Java IDE, Virtual Box, Notepad, Sublime Text, MS Office.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/10, Windows 2012/2016, Linux(Ubuntu)
Senior Salesforce Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Performed the role of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Custom Objects.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes & Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Stored procedures and triggers are created for high performance.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse and also Apex Classes, Apex Language Apex Triggers.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML, Custom (without using Letterhead), Text and Visual force.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Involved in Business requirement meetings like gathering information for IT team and also analyzing the information provided by Business users.
- Interfaced with Business user to update the business requirement document as well as testing document.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning components to build custom applications.
- Upgraded some apps from Salesforce classic to lightening experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Formatted and migrated the user data into Lightning Experience. Tested the Lightning components for small set of test users.
- Customized Lightning components were built using Java script on client side and Apex on server side.
- Replaced all standard buttons and actions with Quick Actions or Lightning Components.
- Retrieved customer data from third party APIs & migrated the data to be displayed on Salesforce Lightning Components.
- Developed Technical Design Document after analyzing the different scenarios.
- Created page layouts, organized fields and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Validation rules.
- Used Dashboards and reports to show the performance of the offices and also time taken to assign Leads.
- Implemented new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates.
- Developed and maintain visual force, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions.
- Maintained multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Salesforce Lightning, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Dashboards, Reports, Production environment, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse, IDE Plug-in Change.
Senior Salesforce Developer
Confidential, Temple Terrace, FL
- Worked as enhancement developer & team member, performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Worked on building Lightning Components by applying SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System) and embed these components in Visual force pages.
- Responsible for setting up Webservices integrations.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC)
- Implemented Apex Data loader "Command Line Interface (CLI)” to automate the data loading process for the sand box refresh activity.
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for customers to select a variety of services offered by the org and integrate them with pricing team.
- Experience working with Customer Communities and Partner Communities.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Worked with Salesforce Lightning connect a new feature of integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations. Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud.
- Created CPQ process using Apptus CPQ and CLM AppExchange tool in Quote.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation and Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of application.
- Familiar with CTI experience and worked on many AppExchange Apps on mobile Salesforce1 Platform.
- Installed and configured GIT and communicating with the repositories in GitHub.
- Used the version control system GIT to access the repositories and used in coordinating with CI tools.
- Integrated Salesforce.com for mass Email management and designed various custom Email templates.
- Responsible for Unit testing and performance testing of SFDC API/Web Service.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com S-Objects Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects. Developed Training material for end users.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sales cloud, Force.com IDE, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Angular JS, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce Implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Developed various interfaces, Apex classes, controller classes and apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Implemented stored procedures triggers and functions in Oracle Database.
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing & integration testing using Junit.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting the bugs and resolved those issues.
- Administered and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Managed Service Cloud components including Service Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration, Customer Portal, Live agent, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud.
- Implemented both time dependent and time independent workflows as per the requirement.
- Manage re-architecture of Jenkins & integration with Confluence for Release Management & documentation assets. Re architect a Maven based system reducing build times.
- Created ETL Methods for integrating data feeds on Salesforce cloud.
- Created profiles, roles and implemented object level, field level and record level security.
- Developed and deployed workflow rules, approval processes, email templates, and assignment rules.
- Generated reports and dashboards based on the user requirements.
- Designed and Implemented Salesforce1 Mobile App for users to access real time information.
- Schedule the Apex Classes to send email alerts on daily/weekly basis.
- Perform Data Export on weekly basis for data backup.
- Provide Production Support for CRM system developed on Salesforce.com platform.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visualforce pages as user interface.
- Perform mass update to update data in SFDC using Demand Excel spreadsheets using Apex Data Loader.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Deployments, Force.com Migration Tool, Jenkin, Translation Workbench, Sandbox, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Lightning Components, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, CTI integration and Email Services.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in Requirement gathering and development of Design Document and Technical Design Document.
- Responsible for implementing APEX (Salesforce) based Restful Services for providing bi-directional integration between Salesforce (Cloud Platform) and Documentum (On-Premises Application)
- Setup the custom Approval Process with Email alerts, Field updates and Web Services integration.
- Implemented Apex Triggers, Apex Rest Services and custom Apex Controllers.
- Responsible for setting up oath to enable external client applications to communicate with SFDC platform.
- Customized the views by using custom Visualforce pages and Standard Apex Controllers.
- Involved in developing the web based front end GUI for the fulfillment application using Bootstrap, Big Query, JQuery, JSF (Java Server Faces)
- Integrated Salesforce Marketing Cloud with web analytics tools like Web trends, Google Analytics etc.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits. Performed Data Migration from Mello CRM to Salesforce CRM.
- Handle production issues, work on real-time troubleshooting.
- Responsible for implementing Apache Jersey based Restful Services for performing all system functions (Search, Retrieve Metadata and Content, Create Documents) against a Documentum Repository.
Environment: Salesforce Force.com, Service Cloud, Rest API, Apex and Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, Eclipse, Java Server Faces (JSF), Servlets, Directory Server, Documentum Composer.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirements gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Used JDBC to invoke Triggers, Stored Procedures in Oracle10g.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Developed Restful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Developed ANT scripts for automating build process.
- Extensively worked on XML DOM Parser.
- Used Spring Model View Controller (MVC) 2 architecture. Used JSPs in front-end, Used XSL/XSLT for transforming common XML format into internal XML format.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging. Used JIRA as bug tracking tool.
- Implemented the Web Services with WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP from the scratch by using Apache Axis.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere server.
- Debugged the code using Java debugger and Eclipse and used exception, condition and other break points.
- Involved in installation of Oracle Client, troubleshoot and establish the connection to Oracle database.