- 10+ years of professional experience in the field of Information Technology with 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Platform and Apex Technologies.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Solution oriented professional with excellent experience in and knowledge of the SalesForce.com application, features, architecture and technical capabilities.
- Experience in implementing Cloud based solutions using Salesforce platform both as an administrator and developer.
- Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Permission Sets, Validation Rules, Roles,
- Users, Page Layouts, Org - Wide default, Sharing Rules, Record Types, Custom Objects (includes junction objects), Approvals, Workflows, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Proficiency in SFDC development using the APEX classes, Triggers, Batch processes, S-Controls, Components, VF Controllers, Reports, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-in.
- Strong experience with SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Web services (REST and SOAP), APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com.
- Expertise in Salesforce Lightning Components Salesforce Connect and Lightning Pages and Lightning Design Systems.
- Experience in building reusable Lightning components and using Lightning Framework.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Experience in using client side and server-side controllers in Lightning Design.
- Experience in data migration from Legacy Systems using Data Loader.
- Implemented business flows using the Declarative framework via Workflow Rules and Approval Processes.
- Good experience in Data Modeling using Salesforce relationships Master-Detail, Lookup and Many-to-Many (Junction Object) between objects.
- Integrated Salesforce.com applications with external systems using Web Services and Apex Web Services classes and XSL. Used RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of development/coding standards and best practices in VF/Apex and governor limits.
- Experienced in redefining revenue stages in Marketo App and maintain Marketo user log and daily issues dealing with campaigns and lead nurturing.
- Created and maintained technology strategy and roadmap for various CRM business areas of Sales, Marketing and Service.
- Created workflow rules, Case escalation rules, Case assignment rules in service cloud.
- Key player in migration and deployment of code between Salesforce.com sandbox and multiple-instance production environments.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design techniques and web application design under Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Extensive experience in designing validation rules, custom objects, custom fields, role-based page layouts, workflow alerts & actions, pick lists, approval processes, record types, custom tabs, report extractions to various formats, and email generation according to application requirements.
- Developed and configured various Dashboards, Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
- Experience in working with Debug Apex Scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Experience in developing custom debugger to identify transaction exceptions.
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases and how they work - specifically SQL based databases like SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, Teradata.
- Strong Spreadsheet skills specifically with migrating data from Excel to SFDC (and other data sources).
- Good Knowledge on SOQL and SOSL for Querying and Searching Data for Force.com platform.
- Adept in sales analysis, marketing & customer support business processes used by Salesforce.com customers and recommendations to customers for improving their processes using Salesforce.com
- Good working experience in various capacities such as Salesforce developer, Salesforce Administrator, Force.com developer and business analyst and involved in various phases of entire project from requirement gathering, architecture development and implementation and the end users.
- Strong Requirements gathering experience using JAD Sessions & Conducting User Interviews, and preparing functional documents like Use Cases, Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Apex Web Services, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Component, Visualforce Controllers, Marketo, Salesforce1, Salesforce Communities, Chatter, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning components, Lightning App Builder, Aura Lightning Component Framework.
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector, AJAX Toolkit
Packages: Force.com, MS Visual Studio
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center
Databases: Oracle 10g, SQL
Tools: MS Office, Toad
Operating System: Windows, UNIX
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Admin
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Worked on implementing new business logic, solution and enhancements (Classes, Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Batch, Rest/SOAP Services) making use of Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, SOQL.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upset, and export operations on millions of records.
- Developed a custom layout for homepages on web and mobile for Lightning Experience with Lightning App Builder.
- Performed configurations such as Creating tabs, Apps, Object Permissions, Creating and Maintaining Users, User Permission and Roles, Maintaining Profiles, Page Layout Assignment between different profiles and Record Types.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using the Future Annotation and executed the future methods from a Trigger.
- Worked efficiently with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of Force.com platform technologies including Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows and Approvals, Integrations with end-to-end product development experience.
- Worked on SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Chatter and AppExchange applications.
- Implemented Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ).
- Implemented change control from development sandboxes to production and across the development lifecycle.
- Created Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Developed the Lightning App, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Utility Bar, Lightning Components.
- Created Lightning Components and used Salesforce Lightning Design System ( SLDS ) to convert existing Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Developed various customized solutions like Retail portal, Customer Portal, Inventory Management System, Customized Order Management, Order Processing and Billing applications using FORCE.COM, Visualforce and Apex.
- Involved in end to end testing and configuration enhancements for the CPQ and CLM functionalities
- Worked with business requirement stakeholders to design, develop and refine the graphical users experience of CPQ.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Involved working in the integration’s components by consuming Restful APIs . Hands on experience in Marketing Cloud , Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functionalities.
- Generated Apex Classes using WSDL and wrote business logic layer for integration with external web services to the system for functional needs.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Informatica, Deployments, Apttus, Lightning components, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in, AppExchange apps, SOAP and RESTAPI.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Salesforce Developer Lightning/Admin
- Provided technical walk-throughs to various stake holders (QA Team, UAT Team, etc.)
- Built custom user interfaces using Lightning components.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed Custom fields/objects, Forms, Workflows, Interfaces, Records, and user roles to meet business requirements.
- Worked on translating several Visual Force pages to lightning framework.
- Created and deployed Service Cloud console to manage the support process.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Provided detail estimates of the level of effort associated to implement capabilities based on business requirements and solution design.
- Involved in creating a user interface in Lightning using Aura components , for a user to enter details and submit into Salesforce.
- With Salesforce Connect , Salesforce users can now create, read, update and delete records in various external sources such as order management, receivables, or inventory management systems in real-time, directly from Salesforce.
- Deployments using the change sets from one sandbox to other, refreshing the sandbox. Have done many data migration tasks using Data loader and ETL tools like Informatica.
- Hands-on experience on Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Developed Lightning components and used Lightning App builder to use those components in Lightning pages.
- Used Salesforce Chatter to provide real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads and opportunities to help sales and service teams to be more efficient.
- Customized salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements, which involved creating Web Forms and processing the data in SFDC with the extensive usage of Web services API .
- Created workflow rules, profiles and permission sets based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Worked extensively on SOAP and REST API web service calls.
- Imported data from excel sheets into Marketing Cloud like Leads, Campaigns, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Designed and developed UNIX shell scripts as part of the ETL process to automate the process of loading, pulling the data for testing ETL loads.
- Key role in gradual transition of company's application from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning components, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Informatica, Data Loader, Deployments, Apex, Visual Force, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in, AppExchange apps, SOAP and RESTAPI.
Confidential, Lakeland, FL
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Managed users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the Salesforce CRM, this involved designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
- Used salesforce platform to automate the process and track the records of patients that is being stored.
- Working with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader and Eclipse Force.com IDE for data migration.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Service Cloud with various custom-built Page layouts, Custom tabs, Custom Apps to suit to the needs of the application also created various Profiles to enable the Service Cloud specific to them.
- Created Workflows and Process builders to automate the process and developed Visual Workflows.
- Developed Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force pages and various Standard and Custom Controllers.
- Implemented Service Cloud components like Service Console, Email to Case, Web to Case, Agent Scripting.
- Developed Custom debugger to catch all the transaction exceptions and log in custom log object.
- Designed various Webpages, Survey Documents in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Restructured custom objects, Master-detail relationships between objects as for the requirement.
- Hands-on experience using Data loaders and S-controls and deployment and migration using Change sets.
- Worked on Web-to-Case and lead conversion.
- Worked on customization of Sales Cloud schema by customizing standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contact, Opportunity and Products.
- Own and manage Salesforce.com Service Cloud related technology stack.
- Written apex REST web service classes for inbound calls to salesforce.
- Diagnose client issues with email sends from within the Marketing Cloud Application.
- Implemented complex approval processes to ensure proper authorization in the high-stakes environment of capital management in Sales cloud.
- Worked on rotating and expiring the ads for different products in marketing cloud.
- Created Custom Objects, Fields, Validation rules, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, and Rollup Summary Fields.
- Implemented Marketing Cloud to support online advertising including Lead, Opportunity and Campaign.
- Turned ETL jobs/procedures/scripts, SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures to improve the system performance.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Implemented Security and Sharing rules at object, field and record level.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Interacted with Business users for requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Deployed the code over sandboxes using Change set.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Written Test Cases to check code coverage in Apex Classes and Apex triggers .
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets ( CSS ) for creating effects in Visual force pages.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization and to effectively communicate with the users in the Organization.
- Worked on Partner Portal and Customer Portal.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Sales force web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL .
- Provided to business users about the system.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Force.com Platform, Apex Classes, Chatter, Visualforce pages, controllers, custom objects, custom tabs, email services, Java, workflow & approvals, reports, security controls, Eclipse IDE, WSDL, Windows.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Worked on Salesforce Chatter APP with the organization and regularly participated in the meetings and chatter community.
- Implemented the Salesforce.com applications using Agile Methodology that involves the iterative development methodology.
- Extensively involved in data migration from three legacy systems to Salesforce.
- Imported and exported Excel-based customer data into Salesforce using Data Import wizard .
- Created Custom Email Templates as part of sending Alerts to users based on the business requirement.
- Used Apex Data Loader to migrate over Millions of records as part of the exercise.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office to import contact information and Reports.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at back end and Visual Force pages as user interface.
- Ran the Weekly Export of Salesforce data to proprietary servers as a backup.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Communicated project status and escalate issues to management. Provide feedback for improving Technical Publications procedures, standards, and methodologies.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), SOQL, SOSL, Web Services API, HTML, XML, Workflows, Email Updates, Web Services API.