- Sr. IT retail executive with 20+ years’ experience with 17+ years of organizational and technical leadership. Looking for an individual contributor role to lead strategy and program management of technology and business programs
- Program Managed technology, business projects. This includes eCommerce, CRM, PIM, mobile, supply chain, merchandizing projects, hybris and salesforce projects
- Vendor, budget and resource management experience for various size of organizations and budget of up to $100 M
- Deep understanding of technology and hands on program manager
- Directly managed package and vendor selection for Omni channel solutions including PIM, MDM, eCommerce and mobile platforms.
- Developed roadmap, strategy and program plans for Omnichannel, eCommerce, Mobile, In store applications and Cloud migration projects ( on premises to Google Cloud, Azure and Amazon AWS)
- Deep understanding of Retail Commerce including Supply Chain, eCommerce, Mobile Commerce, Merchandizing solutions and analytics in Cloud and on - prem environment
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure in AWS and Google GCP
- Managed omnichannel commerce operations for multi-billion $$ commerce sites.
- Expertise with management and delivery of large scale Confidential commerce, SAP hybris, Stibo, PIM, IBM WCS, and MS Commerce Server, MS Sharepoint CMS, Documentum, Endeca, Apigee, Data migration implementations.
- Built strategy for merchandizing common services roll out to various internal and external consumers in Confidential .
- This program included migration of merchandizing data from legacy systems to Google GCP cloud based solution.
- Gathered consensus on integration strategy for merchandizing product with top selling systems at HD
- Restructured the program to improve client satisfaction, increase development velocity and improve program management to drive business results.
Confidential, Atlanta / San Francisco
- Managed successful Black Friday traffic supporting $250 M+ revenue for major retailers
- Led 20% Confidential business growth through existing accounts
- Scaled services, cloud and operations teams to support growth and high scalability for growing traffic in customers businesses.
- Built microservices commerce strategy and Implementation roadmap to move Confidential from mobile to online eCommerce and in store solutions
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Program Director IT
- Managed eCommerce and Mobile IT organization with responsibility to implement new hybris commerce platform, Organizational planning, and Site operations.
- Conducted package and vendor selection for Omni channel solutions including PIM, MDM, eCommerce, OMS, and mobile platforms - IBM PIM, Hybris PCM, Manhattan
- Built multi-year Omni roadmap working directly with IT and Business Sr. executive leadership (CXO, EVP’s)
- Worked with CIO and CFO for Online IT budgets and Omnichannel program budget of over $100 M
- Aligned organization to product based structure from project based structure.
- Promoted culture of innovation and implemented Agile methodology in Confidential IT organization
- Responsible for selection of new commerce platform and selection of SI vendor.
Sr. Delivery Manager
- Managed successful and timely delivery of first cross channel (store / online) Confidential
- Managed major part of delivery of IBM Websphere commerce server 5.6 to 7.0 platform upgrade for Confidential
- Negotiating vendor contracts for products, vendor teams and contracts
- Streamlined PMO processes to the Confidential .com Online IT team.
- These processes included Change Management, financials management, Issue and risk management, program / project planning
Sr. Delivery Manager
- Supervised the detailed scoping and estimation for the intermediate phase of the program for budget of $40 million.
- Managed project managers and track leads for the scoping and estimation.
- Established PMO program level processes including Change Request management, dependency/risk/issue/deliverables trackers and on-boarding / off-boarding process.
Sr. Development Manager
- Designed the Informatica ETL framework for Merrill Lynch trading, accounts and security data feeds implementation
- Provided the Informatica ETL SME expertise for the implementation of data feeds and setting up the infrastructure. Mentored team members on ETL / data warehousing concepts
- Resolved and closed data and scheduling issues with Merrill Lynch global trading offices in Europe( Confidential ), Asia, Canada and Latin America.