- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer and Admin with around 12 years of demonstrated experience with excellent client interaction, handling skills and strong object - oriented analysis and designing skills.
- 5 years of experience in implementing Cloud based solutions using Salesforce platform both as an administrator and developer with 1 year of lightning experience and 4 years of classic experience.
- Hands on experience with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud functionalities development on classic and lightning.
- Experience in performing end-to-end implementations on Salesforce.com with 2 full lifecycles on sales cloud and 1 full life cycle on service cloud on classic and lightning.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, and products, Cases, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Extensive experience of using declarative features like validation rules, workflows, approval process, dynamic approval process, sharing rules automation for satisfying complex business process automations and Salesforce Validation and configuring Administration Setup on Salesforce.com platform.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery framework using GitHub and used JIRA with salesforce for bug tracking and project management functions.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization, also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Involved in requirement analysis and development, project implementation, unit testing and system integration testing.
- Performed Design & Development using best Programming practices of Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual force pages, Process Builder, SOQL/SOSL, Batch Jobs, SOAP & Rest Web services on classic.
- Experience in building Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers/ Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Reports, Dashboards, Tabs.
- Experience in using Lightning Components.
- Worked on CPQ, good exposure on APTTUS products like CPQ, Billing, Order Management, Invoicing and Steel Brick products.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages in classic.
- Experience on working with Force.com service cloud, sales cloud, marketing cloud.
- Experience of working with diverse database platforms including Oracle, SQL server, MS Access.
- Good in Design documents, Development and analysis of requirement.
- Having experience of leading team and good experience of offshore onsite model.
Salesforce.com Administration: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Sandbox Refreshments, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizards, Packages, Custom Apps, Custom Labels, Portals (Customer and partner), Sharing Settings, Communication Templates
Salesforce.com Development: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Services, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Components Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers) HTML, XML
Languages: Java, JSP, XML, Ajax, HTML, Java Script, CSSTools/Utilities
Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Workbench, SOQL Explorer, Jenkins Automation tool
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005, DOJO, Oracle
Software: MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS word, Adobe Photoshop.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/vista, UNIX.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sr. Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API's and displayed within the lightning component.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API's and displayed them on to the component.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Updated the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Used refined global search in Lightning by developing Apex classes and Controllers.
- Experience using Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Visualforce Pages for Lightning Experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and Lightning.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Built Lightning Component Tab for Salesforce 1 Navigation and Custom Applications in Lightning Experience.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Implemented the Web Services through WSDL in the Salesforce.com for outbound messaging.
- Worked on Integrating SAP and Salesforce systems using SOAP and REST API's.
- Involved in daily standup meetings, Scrum. This resulted to bring good solution to the business requirement.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex classes and Controllers, HTML, CSS, JSP, XML, Data Loader, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom objects, Custom fields, Web Services, SOAP, REST.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Salesforce Developer with Lightning
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Developed various interfaces, Apex classes, Controller classes and apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on classic to lightning migration
- Worked closely with salesforce CRM sales cloud as per the project requirement.
- Experience in working on sales cloud management.
- Gathered requirements for and configured organization wide defaults (OWD) for surviving organization.
- Was responsible for performing all tasks required to develop, implement, and support the Salesforce.Com application integration of the Oracle ERP database
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Experience working in marketing cloud, user management, profile configuration, mobile configuration on classic and lightning.
- Managed team to implement the documented requirements and reports, assisting in all configurationactivities.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Developed Custom VF pages and Apex classes and have also written various visual force email templates and Implemented Bootstrap Frame work for Custom VF Pages for Optimization
- Provided support for ongoing Salesforce maintenance by reviewing trace logs, developing action plans and other administration services including periodic data cleansing, workflows and approvals.
- Worked on Visualizing data using Lightning Dashboard builder.
- Have used Lightning Components to create stand-alone apps that are hosted on Salesforce.
- Have Built custom user interfaces using Lightning components.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components and used Lightning Design System to convert existing Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Worked with Enterprise architect team as an Informatica Architect community member and involved in System and operation level.
- Migrate existing data from legacy systems, in and outbound using Data Loader and Web Services.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Utilized Sales force's WSDL to integrate Salesforce with applications.
- Created Profiles and Roles and performed security and sharing settings to them.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, service cloud, sales cloud,Deployments, Force.com Migration Tool, Change sets, Data Loader, MS office, HTML5, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, VEEVA CRM, Reports, Custom Objects, Informatica, Custom Tabs, OWD, Apttus, Email Services, Security Controls.
Confidential, Norwood, MA
Salesforce Developer and administrator
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Created Master-Detail Relationships to implement Roll-up Summary Fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Implemented numerous Apex Triggers to perform numerous custom database actions and visual force pages as user interface
- Utilized Process Builder and Workflows to define related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Developed various Reports & Dashboards to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool.
- Worked on service cloud, supporting cases, developed workflows and triggers for automatedcase resolutions.
- Customized Salesforce1 Mobile Application to provide a responsive user interface and greatly improve usability.
- Interacted weekly with business units and business owners to understand business processes and key requirements, and proactively worked to resolve client issues.
- Developed Apex Classes for numerous applications and migrate them from sandbox to production after testing.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records. Used Salesforce1 simulator during the development to test if the lightning.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications.
- Used data Loader to import and export the data into and from different sales force organizations.
- Key role in gradual transition of company's application from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Worked on Lightning Process Builder to consolidate existing workflow rules.
- Integrated Web-to - Lead, Email-to- Case, Web-to- Case functions in Visual Workflow.
- Generated various reports and dashboards in lightning for Sales performance tracking.
- Worked on translating several Visual Force pages to lightning framework
- Skillfully utilized Sales force Connect to access real-time data from external system by using external objects in Sales force.
- Extensive experience in developing Service Cloud and Sales Cloud functionalities.
- Worked on Sales Cloud and Service cloud to process business logic in the organization.
- Developed custom Apex classes for Visualforce page custom controllers.
- Created custom reports and enhanced salesforce.com environment as per user needs using Apex and Visual force pages.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, salesforce chatter, Bulk Restful API Apex, Lightning components, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Reports, Email Services, Security Controls, OWD, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Windows XP, MS office word, PowerPoint.
Confidential, Rodhe Island, RI
- Maintained user roles, profiles, and security and approval process.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Involved in designing junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, and Workflows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Developed Email handlers using Apex for generating PDFs from Leads received from several sources using Apex.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, Dependent Pick-lists, Record lists, Custom tabs, Components and Custom Apps
- Maintained Sales pipeline and quotes for Sales cloud.
- Involved in Case Management with Workflow & Approval Process, User Entitlements and Role hierarchy for Salesforce.com Applications.
- Automated multiple Business processes by Developing Batch able and Schedulable Apex jobs, Triggers and workflows Rules.
- Designed, and Implemented the Custom Business objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created custom reports and enhanced Salesforce.com environment as per user needs.
- Worked in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Cases, Solutions Activities and Customized Objects for Layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
Environment: SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform, Apex Language, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force, WSDL, Custom Objects, Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, Email, Messaging, Dashboards, SOAP, Web Services, Reports, Eclipse.
Confidential, Nashville, TN.
- Participated in requirements Gathering and definition of Entity Relationship diagrams using MS Visio2007.
- Customized tab worked with various standard objects including Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Develop Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed dynamic visual force pages using Java script and Ajax toolkit.
- Created mash up between sales force CRM and Gmail through Force.com AppExchange’s Email integration engine.
- Involved in building of the Customer Portal in the organization.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Proficient in using Eclipse based Force.com IDE to develop and deploy code.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force, Web Services, Java Script and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Experience in analysis, design, development of process flow model.
- Experience in analyzing the system and gathering all requirements.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagrams.
- Responsible for Coding using JSP, Java Servlets, Spring MVC and XML.
- Solid understanding in Object-Oriented analysis and design. Worked on various Design Patterns, UML and Enterprise Application Integration.
- Developed presentation tire using HTML, JSP and Java Script.
- Used PL/SQL extensively to generate stored procedures and functions to use with Java.
- Designing solutions using angular JS, HTML
- Involved in implemented all components of the application including database tables, middleware designing, client-side web programming and server-side java programming.
- Involved in writing ANT script for application deployment.