A results and quality driven professional, with extensive experience developing business growth solutions and processes among banking, insurance, healthcare, and securities industries. An self - organized multi-tasker, who thrives in high impact, fast-paced, challenging environments that demand response to rapid change. Collaborative leader with expertise working across business teams to influence efficiency and maximize value.
- Market Strategy Analysis
- Systems Development Lifecycle
- Budget Analysis
- Project Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Planning
- Compliance Management
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Risk Management
Confidential, Raleigh, NC & Richmond, VA
- Product Owner among cross-functional team, focused on developing new customer relationship management software, to integrate across 19,000+ agencies.
- Stakeholder in all Agile ceremonies from sprint planning, backlog refinement, daily standups, 30+ bi-weekly sprints and demos, and retrospectives.
- Leverage internal organization relationships to conduct interviews among users with ranging levels of experience, and create reports to mine data.
- Analyze data to represent customer and identify key features to develop user stories for sprint planning.
- Provide business perspective on value, to the team, during development of new enterprise CRM software.
- Cultivate relationships among customers, prospects, industry peers, professional organizations, suppliers, stakeholders, and competitors, to stay abreast of industry and internal trends, while managing the timely flow of business intelligence information.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions of needs, goals, and risk tolerances with business owners and individuals.
- Leverage business intelligence and industry trend data to support actionable recommendations providing insurance, banking, investment, and healthcare solutions.
- Manage various agency projects, marketing campaigns, strategic sales planning, and enterprise reporting for agency.
- Analyze internal reports and external data to identify and implement agency growth strategies.
- Conduct individual onboarding of new agency staff and ongoing development sessions with existing staff, to ensure compliance.
- Maintain compliance records and reporting for all agency staff.
- Member of collaborative team within Confidential enterprise, seeking to increase profits and reduce costs through continuous business process improvements and strategic initiatives.
- Increased multiple agencies books of business by minimum 15% annual growth, through client acquisition and retention for 5+ years.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Researched industry data and submitted responses to RFP’s from businesses and non-profit organizations, seeking to implement group healthcare plans and pre-tax employee group retirement savings plans.
- Managed sales plans and marketing projects, from initial submission of proposals to businesses and organizations, to promotion of benefits, and servicing of existing organizational and individual clients.
- Conducted customer interviews and surveys to mine data, and identify unique requirements of risk tolerance, goals, and needs.
- Developed solutions for business owners to prepare for retirement, through strategies of banking, cash management, insurance protection, and investment planning, to achieve stated goals and requirements.
- Held recurring meetings with stakeholders, to determine system requirements, as well as formal change control meetings to ensure agreements on new or changed requirements.
- Spearheaded the planning of release testing efforts by generating requirement reports for those in need of testing, in order to complete the verification and validation of web-based client account access sites.
- Finalized documentation requirements were compliant for transition to operations / systems delivery.
- Managed territory of 350+ public schools, to meet with educators and staff in group and individual settings, to educate, identify goals, strategically plan, and enroll in suitable supplemental retirement savings and other financial products.
- Coordinated print, e-marketing, and face to face marketing, for district meetings and school faculty meetings with members and non-members, to promote NCAE and the member-benefit programs.
- Built and nurtured relationships with local and state school system elected officials, NCAE executives, and school system administration staff, based on trust, proficiency, responsiveness, and performance.
- Increased employee supplemental retirement plan participation by no less than 33%, throughout school systems within assigned territory.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Researched and submitted employer sponsored pre-tax group retirement savings plan proposals, to various levels of leadership within municipalities, NC public school systems, businesses, and organizations.
- Worked with numerous human resources departments throughout assigned territory, to implement enrollment and servicing processes for individual employee retirement accounts.
- Conducted group employee seminars, followed by individual requirement sessions to determine financial goals, needs, risks, and solutions for retirement planning.
- Developed site account testing procedures for Confidential /ING System Administrators and Database Administrators.
- Maintained minutes, high level reporting, and presentation materials for weekly meetings among senior management.
- Evaluated and compared the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
- Completed procurement documentation in order to successfully acquire new clientele.