- Accomplished Project Management and Program Implementation Leader.
- Prior work involved getting security clearance from the FBI (2012) and the Department of Homeland Security (2013).
- Over 20 years of experience in end - to-end Project Management, Process Design, Re-Engineering, Applications Implementation, User Education, Senior & Executive level interface.
- Handled projects of all sizes and complexities.
KEY APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS AND TOOLS USED DURING THIS PERIOD WERE:
- SWIFT ACH messaging.
- MERVA. MQ series.
- DB2, SQL
- IBM Mainframe, COBOL, DB2
- Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters
- ADP Tools for payroll
- Customized Oracle environment for internal accounting under GAAP rules
- Customized Oracle / SQL environment for capital markets trading and booking
- Leadership & daily management of all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation, planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with technology & non-technology projects that span multiple departments, organizations and geographies.
- Expertise in Secure - SDLC, Waterfall methodologies, and participant in SCRUM, Agile
- Project Artifacts development: Business Case, BRD, Functional Specifications, System Testing Documents, UAT Scripts, Risks & Open Issues, Implementation checklists, Sign off Logs, User Guides, Post-implementation feedback / review etc.
- Documentations including project plans, budgets, forecasts financials, third-party (vendor) spending & payments, procurement / licensing,
- Organizing stakeholder, committee meetings, status reviews, creating and delivering presentations to internal, external leaders
- Sourcing, negotiating, and managing outside vendor resources - as required
- Team Management, training, building and Performance reviews of team members
- Managing Help Desk, 24x7 Monitoring Center operations
GRC tools: MANTIS, Actimize, RSA Archer, MetricStream, Open Pages, FIS/Prime, Reuters eGRC.
Finance / Accounting: Quick Books, MERVA, Excel with VB/Macros, SWIFT, ACH.
HR applications: PeopleSoft, Workday, Halogen
BI Tools: SQL, Business Objects.
Programming: HTML, C, COBOL.
Databases: MS-SQL, DB2, Oracle platforms Internet / Search Engines / Email. Google Applications. MS Office. MS Project.
Executive Vice President
- Program Director for Design, Development and Installation of a new ~$25 Million application including business process re-engineering, to support the Compliance team for BSA/AML, Transaction Monitoring, OFAC / FINCEN / Sec 314 (a) screening, CDD / EDD reviews, SAR filings, Reliance Letters and Third-party management, using on-shore and off-shore resources. This project was a regulatory commitment.
- Program Director for retirement of a legacy application and new implementation of a ~$5 Million eGRC Tool, to support the Operational Risk team for RCSAs, KRIs, Issues, Incidents, SOX, ICOFR, COSO controls documentation, evidence of testing and risk assessments.
- Chief Project Manager for the end-to-end implementation of a ~$5 Million Vendor Risk Management tool to replace legacy manual processes, to support the Third Party Risk team, as required under SR 13-19 guidance from the FRB.
- Chief Project Manager for the assessment, remediation and implementation of a new ~$35 Million Cyber Security platform including process and procedure change for Data Privacy, Secure S-DLC, SOC, SIM monitoring platforms using industry leading tools to support all of the bank’s infrastructure in meeting the HIPAA, PCI, COBIT, NIST, NYS DFS part 500 standards.
- Program Director & Chief Project Manager for end-to-end implementation of a ~$12 Million multi-year Data Management program including automation of data life cycle via Collibra, data quality and data documentation on Netezza and reporting engines via COGNOS, and a data warehouse on IBM-Infosphere to support the bank’s front office, 2nd LoD teams in meeting regulatory guidance from BCBS 239, FFIEC, NYS DFS part 500, and regulatory commitment to the US Dept. of Treasury, OCC and the FRB.
- Project Management Supervisor for the UAT, Integration Testing teams, Reporting and Analytics teams for a multi-product multi-GL implementation of FLEXCUBE accounting application.
- Project Management Supervisor for the UAT, Integration Testing teams for implementation of HALOGEN & Workday HR applications to support the payroll, performance management, talent on-boarding, off-boarding processes.
Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager for the implementation of a ~$10 Million COGNOS reporting & MS-SQL database solution to support the CCAR, Risk Capital and Operational Risk reporting teams for consolidated Confidential filings as well as US-level reporting solution for all of the Confidential business lines.
- Project Manager for the implementation of a ~$5 Million HTML, Java, Style-sheets, Excel based custom-built web front end & MS-SQL database solution backend, to support the Issue tracking, remediation action plans management for Internal Audit, Operational Risk, as well as front office teams at all of the Confidential business lines in US, UK and EU.
- EU Export Controls, AML, OFAC / FinCEN screening solution implementation using custom built ITAR/ EXIM CMP software FR - $3 Million spend.Credit & Market Risk data management solution using Thompson Reuters, Bloomberg Terminal, MARKIT feed for a medium sized private equity fund in Cayman Islands.
- PeopleSoft HR implementation to automate the HR department for a Manufacturing, Shipping and Exports organization.
- Financial Accounting, Reporting and Fund Management solution using Oracle Financials, SQL, Business Objects for a Management Consulting and Supply-Chain corporation in Singapore and Hong Kong - $2 Million spend.
- Process, Procedures Re Engineering Consultant for Baggage Staff workflow for a subsidiary.
- As Director and Head of Risk Management Program implementation
- Supervised the integration of Risk Management functions from 4 global acquisitions by the GTS Division of Confidential