SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
OS: Linux, Unix, Windows Server
Content Services & Content Management: Documentum, Confidential Content Server, Confidential Process Suite, Confidential AppWorks, Xpressions
Agile Methodologies & Technologies: Scrum, XP, SAFe
Scripting: Python, Bash, PowerShell
Application Servers: Database technologies
Networking: Routing & Switching
Network Security: VPN, IDS/IPS, IPsec, ACL
HIGHLIGHTS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Tech Lead / Strategic Technology Consultant
Technology scope & Engagement: Microsoft O365, SharePoint, Azure, C#, SAP - HCM, SuccessFactors, Front-End design and dev., Business Analysis, Scrum, Project Management.
- Defining user, business and technical requirements through comprehensive analysis and discussions
- Solution Architecting and design
- Business Process Management & Business Process Automation solution design with integrations to SharePoint and o365
- Responsible for conducting full lifecycle activities of data analytics to include requirements and design, data cleaning, developing analysis and reporting capabilities, linking databases and data sets, and continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements in models
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex datasets
- Leading the deployment performance management and data analytics solutions
Solutions Consultant (Solutions Architect / Business Analyst)
Technology scope & Engagement: Java, Python, Spring boot, APIs, REST, SOAP, XML, Azure, Content Management Software - Documentum, Confidential Content Server, EMR Application Archiving Software - Infoarchive, Scrum, Xpressions, Project Management, Presales
- Influence over $6.8 million/ quarter in pipeline through technical sales calls, product demos, POC and RFPs
- Working as a member of the Global Pre-Sales team to overcome the technical hurdles in the sales process
- Defining user, business and technical requirements through comprehensive analysis and discussion
- Creating and delivering tailored products demonstrations, presentations and training workshops to small and large audiences
- Being a Trusted Advisor to Partners and Customers, helping them understanding the power of Confidential ’s solutions, explaining technical features and removing any potential roadblock
- Solution Architecting and design
- Supported EMR Archiving solution - Infoarchive, Clinical Archiving
- Level 1 and 2 support for Confidential Documentum, Confidential Xpression
- EMC Document Sciences Xpression installation using config and installation guides
- Hands on experience in implementing Documentum Distributed Content Configuration setup using ACS, BOCS and DMS
- Experience in DFC, DFS, WDK programming skills, Documentum Administration, Development and User support
- Worked on Query Tuning DQL SQL, Application Server performance tuning, Content Server performance improvement settings, Database tuning, Network performance analysis with respect to Documentum implementations
- Experience in Build Process and Deployments of bug fixes and customizations from the development team to the Application Server IBM Websphere, Tomcat
- Subject Matter Expert for Confidential ECM technologies supporting clients
- Analyzed business process and created use case diagrams to specify detailed operations to be performed
- Led performance optimization engagement with clients with existing Confidential ECM solutions
- Supported deployment of Confidential Technologies
- Technical Solutions Architect liaison with Accenture to drive the BPO business built on Confidential Products
Technical Marketing Engineer ( Solutions Architect / Presales )
Technology scope & Engagement: Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, Cisco Firewall, EPC Packet Core, Linux, Unix, Server
- Worked closely with Cisco Customers and Service Providers to understand their business requirements and ensure feedback received from customers is incorporated into the product development cycle.
- Performed technical pre-sales activities, such as delivering Proof of Concept (PoCs), supporting RFPs for Cisco's Mobile Packet Core products portfolio
- Technical compliance management and RFP/RFI response to tier 1 operators globally
- Lab to lab setup/testing of Linux servers, Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewall with 3rd Party vendors
- Data center move & upgrade - installation of routers, switches and server blades
- 3GPP Interface Specs compliance test methodology planning, review, bug reporting/fixing with dev/QA Engineers
- Interoperability Testing (IOT) Engineer for 3G and LTE Core Network (SGSN, GGSN, MME, SGW, PGW, PCRF)
Confidential, New Castle, DE
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT (Network Engineer)
- Held multifaceted responsibilities to configure install and administer network infrastructure and telecommunications systems that supported the entire staff body.
- Establish new IT policies, which defined acceptable use of IT assets within the company.
- Fulfilled administrative responsibilities including the addition of new user desktop and making changes to existing user desktops, email and PBX accounts.
- Installed and configured servers including RAID 1 & 5 arrays in addition to the organization’s backup and restoration using new technologies.
- Configured and monitored status printers in addition to upgrading printer firmware and handling installation of other peripherals. Actively provided desktop and phone support to software and hardware.
- Carried out full installation of cisco routers and cabling routers, switches in new workspaces.
Network Systems Engineer
Technology scope & Engagement: Windows Server, Cisco routers & Switches
- Tasked to understand the internal and external needs of the firm’s backbone network with other campuses spanned across the country and based on that analyze, design and develop computer network solutions to meet their demands.
- Also, was involved in the supervision of projects undertaken to ensure work done meets Service Level Agreements.
- Developed key performance indicators to drive performance of networking team while recommending appropriate action for service delivery.
- Monitored and supported the entire network of the firm, consisting of multiple workstations, including LAN technologies, Internet, Intranet, and Ethernet systems and ensuring strict security policy across the network.