- He is Chartered Accountant ( Confidential ) with early start in accounting, banking, auditing and investigation and CFO positions as he climbed his professional career.
- Out of curiosity and to expand his knowledge frontier, Confidential joined an online community where he is surrounded by smart, innovative, and caring people who got him involved with learning NetSuite. With his background Confidential took the initiative and invested his time to be self - taught.
- He kept his NetSuite knowledge up to date by reading NetSuite For Dummies, NetSuite YouTube, & online accounting tutorials.
- Confidential helped lead his first NetSuite project as an in-house Consultant for the implementation of this software
- Confidential continues to utilize NetSuite’s SuiteAnswers, extensive help documents, and training videos to expand his NetSuite skills and his accounting background is of tremendous lift as he forges ahead expanding his knowledge of NetSuite in the last two years plus.
Software experience: NetSuite, dSoft GL, Oracle SAP, QuickBooks & Sage.
NetSuite Remote Administrator
- Providing offshore administrative and functional supports on payroll, reports and reporting, saved searched, workflows, configurations and customization of NetSuite applications to meet business exigencies.
- Troubleshooting assistance and helping with other matters arising from NetSuite operations.
- Responsible for working directly with clients to document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality.
- In addition, work with clients to configure/customize the NetSuite application to meet their business requirements.
- Experienced with 4 full cycle implementations.
- Highly versed in NetSuite Core Financial modules
- Conducts sessions with clients over the phone, web conference, or in-person. Attends project meetings and provides status on progress of activities and deliverables.
- Provides clients with as needed consulting, general assistance, and be a ‘go-to’ resource for specific functional areas.
- Contributes to the solutions repository/leading practices and knowledge share activities at NetSuite.
In-house NetSuite Consultant
- NetSuite One World Support for the following:
- Participated in all phases of the NetSuite full cycle implementation
- Facilitated onsite business process mapping to capture project requirements
- Prepared the Business Requirement Document that captures customer’s requirements
- Assisted with Design and configuration for Record to Report (General Ledger)
- Assisted with Design and configuration for Order to Cash (Receivables)
- Assisted with Design and configuration for Procure to Pay (Payables)
- Assisted with Design and configuration for Employee Expenses management
- Assisted with Design and configuration for Lead to Quote (Sales Force Automation)
- Performed Data extract, mapping and migration using NetSuite csv templates
- Assisted with the configuration and customization using native NetSuite Suite Builder tools (custom roles, custom fields and custom forms and basic dashboard)
- Assisted with Design and configuration for Suite Analytics (Ad Hoc Reports/Dashboard/Saved Search)
- Trained client project team members
- Created User Acceptance Testing scripts and supported client throughout the UAT process
- Documented all activities and assisted with the Final Go-live Preparation phase
- Consulting experience with Sales Force
Small and Medium business services Consultant
- New accounting systems, conversion and ERP implementations
- Financial reports and operational analysis, business modeling and forecasting
- Budgeting, strategic planning and profitability enhancement strategies
- HR consulting, payroll, incentive and retirement plans.
- Business advisory, Book-keeping and outsourced CFO/Controller services.
Chief Operating Officer
- Full compliment of Chief Finance Officer role for Confidential reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Oversaw several projects (power sector and immigration) for the government of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Preparation of financials, projects and contracts accounting.
Business Analyst/Project Consultant
- Served as Lead Business Analyst assisting with total business analysis and take-off of the group’s business interest in Transportation, Power, Cement Manufacturing and other sectors.
- I lead a team that analyzed, gathered business requirements data, documented the processes, assessed the business model and participated in the integration with SAP ERP.
- I decomposed business requirements into functional requirements as well as designing business models using Use Case Diagrams/Documents, Charts and Mock-ups.
Confidential, Largo, MD
- Development of macros, installation and supports for Claims Specialists.
- Claims Training and IT supports to trainers and other specialists.
- Systems Testing and Optimization supports
- Adept at multiple computer software programs
- Responsible for full accounting and administrative functions of the Center and render financial reports to Confidential in Harare; major sponsor of the center's outreach and development programs and projects.
- Established the accounting and finance unit and put the Center on sustainable reporting trajectory.